Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hydrochicken View Post
    I live in perry and im just gonna say stay way away from ugly boats in perry have not seen any good from there and the 22 they built was as heavy as a wright 32 and slow
    just out of curiosity, what bad have you seen out of there?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Jared couple weeks ago I went on mikes LCB and Brent's and wow they run great and you can fish on them. Lots of room and still run easy over 100. , you know I have owned two euros and on my third soon but man those LCB don't really hop or purpose and are cool. Hope to see you at Suwannee or river ranch soon. Brian
    17 ACTION & 19 ACTION
    1987 ACTION TVX 200 MERC ( BIG BARNEY MADE A FEW). SOLD
    21 STALLION 200 PROMAX BOTTOM FELL OUT. SOLD
    2004 21 EXTREME /2003 MERC PRO XB250 .SOLD
    1996 STV EURO 260 TO 2004 15' 280 MERC .SOLD
    1995 STV EURO 1997 260. SOLD
    NEW 21 GREEN EXTREME. SOLD
    1998 STV EURO USED TWICE SOLD!
    1997 21 SKATER / 300XS SOLD
    1987 21 SKATER /15 INCH 300 XS

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thats a good trade ,thats as close as you can get to a boat that can do both.... fast,fishing !!! i might do that trade but my wife loves the euro was her pic from the start

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorilla0178 View Post
    just out of curiosity, what bad have you seen out of there?
    Well the 22 talon fish model weighed about twice as heavy as they said it would the lids to the boxes were heavy as hell they started cracking around edges looked like to much resin to mat took mans money up front and just couldnt seem to get the boat done also seems to have a lot of out of date resins he is a good mold builder seems to have a problem with finishing the boat off not sure if its a son or who but had to send one boat down south to him to finish it up that one looks good when it came back but its an offshore model not a talon took money to build one talon for someone else I know upfront was I think 4 or 6 grand but he never got a hull and last I heard molds are gone not to sure about the guy seems a little shady to me so beware

Check out my onlyfans....
    Subscriptions start at 1 gallon 100LL a month

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well the 22 talon fish model weighed about twice as heavy as they said it would the lids to the boxes were heavy as hell they started cracking around edges looked like to much resin to mat took mans money up front and just couldnt seem to get the boat done also seems to have a lot of out of date resins he is a good mold builder seems to have a problem with finishing the boat off not sure if its a son or who but had to send one boat down south to him to finish it up that one looks good when it came back but its an offshore model not a talon took money to build one talon for someone else I know upfront was I think 4 or 6 grand but he never got a hull and last I
    heard molds are gone not to sure about the guy seems a little shady to me so beware
    that seems strange to me. I know Mike and his sons, plus I worked for years with the guy that was doing his glassing. last I heard Rob was still doing the work and you don't get any better than him. 90% of what I do I learned from him. so to have a sub par boat come out of there shop is strange to me, but anything is poss.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spearhunter7 View Post
    I'll trade the euro for one now
    Come to Naples to see my other fast cat is a 2004 is going to be painted Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	282.0 KB 
ID:	311716this is the boat

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorilla0178 View Post
    that seems strange to me. I know Mike and his sons, plus I worked for years with the guy that was doing his glassing. last I heard Rob was still doing the work and you don't get any better than him. 90% of what I do I learned from him. so to have a sub par boat come out of there shop is strange to me, but anything is poss.
    it was strange as that was the word that came with it I think it was a new way to them they built it out of kevlar and i think they were unsure of what they needed material wise and just flat out over built it now with that said I've heard nothing bad about the glass guy he has everyone says he is great most of the problem and complaints seems to be from unfulfilled promises also his sons down south did a hell of a job finishing the boat off it is a strange deal going on here

Check out my onlyfans....
    Subscriptions start at 1 gallon 100LL a month

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by anglerssales View Post
    Come to Naples to see my other fast cat is a 2004 is going to be painted Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	282.0 KB 
ID:	311716this is the boat
    You want to trade it for a black and yellow euro?
    21 Action with a 300xs

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Come see will horse trade or sale is a carbon Kevlar hull

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    it was strange as that was the word that came with it I think it was a new way to them they built it out of kevlar and i think they were unsure of what they needed material wise and just flat out over built it now with that said I've heard nothing bad about the glass guy he has everyone says he is great most of the problem and complaints seems to be from unfulfilled promises also his sons down south did a hell of a job finishing the boat off it is a strange deal going on here
    It can happen, that therory could be very true. Im sure if they didnt have a laminate schedule to go by it would be easy to over build the first one build like that. Rob comes from building Merritt sport fishing yachts so the build quality is there, but anything could happen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2