Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Back to the new H2. Just got the new Cycleworld. 7 page write up, not read yet. Jezz! The H2R track bike..(H2 a streetbike)..come ON! A blown 988cc 4 cyl shoving more than 300 hp? Damn, I remember Daytona bike week "shoot outs" were impressive with turbo motors doing 260 hp! My old CBR1000f dyno'ed at 150. (and it was a 1996) and I really didn't drive it..but simple twist the wrist it took ME FOR A RIDE!

This beast simple has me shaking my head! Holy MAMA...gotta be INSANE "what a monster" thrill FUN! (I think..probably scare my azz silly using 1/4 the power).

If my old azz had the dough I'd take the "cool stuff" sitting in the shop now, pickle and put in storage, and replace with a new vette and that monster. No need to use'em..just stare at'em for the next 10 years!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember the original H2 triple two stroke. This one sounds even crazier!! Especially with a $25k price tag for the street version!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Onetime View Post
    I remember the original H2 triple two stroke. This one sounds even crazier!! Especially with a $25k price tag for the street version!
    Dude, the 750 H2s were simple "rattle can 2 strokes at idle" But nail it and wait for the "pipe" to kick in, powerband? It was the "wheelie KING!" Drove'em many times!

Sad though as had 2 friends with them 60's/70's. BOTH were killed way to young, and both got it getting dark and "left turn" cage that simple did not see any headlight, cut in front.

Well OF COURSE headlight on! But when its pointed at the sky? I've seen many M/C's coming at me normal 2 wheels down. Ever see coming at ya the "under carriage" a bike doing a "sky high ride"?

Still think daily "Joey and Brian"...simple "wild gearheads". Both VERY talented, but the "fun" took over as kids, without old enough to understand the with age.."common sense"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...somebody says "Kaw H2" and it brings back memories! Used pto have one back in the day. This one isn't mine but sounds and runs the same it seems. Neighbors used to raise all kinds of heck when I put those expansion chambers on her.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ....save some money and build one like this guy did!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Memories!
    In the late seventies I was building Harley Shovelheads and racing quarter mile. Local stuff but had them running pretty good. Running 11.1's in true street form and feeling pretty good about it. Used to ride the bike to the track pull the generator off, put lowered struts on the rear swing arm and had special triple clamps that we could loosen and lower the front end of the bike.
    I had a friend who weighed about 130 pounds who was riding for me. Competitive with most of the Japanese bikes of the day. He had just run a local lay down Harley with a racing slick and wheelie bars and won. We were definitely on a high note.
    Then we came up against a built H2 with a good looking girl riding it who probably at best weighed 100 pounds. Had her until about 2/3 track and she reeled him in and won. Ruined my rider! Was never the same after that. He was single and I told him to go make some time with her as she was into the same things he was and pretty hot. He wouldn't have anything to do with it. He had been beat by a Jap bike, two stroke with a girl riding and was never the same after that!

#2 iron from the Mayo clinic, Fla. / Blue Ridge, VA.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lokinutz View Post
    Im reading it is more like $50K!
    look in the upper left hand corner, clearly states MSRP of 25,000.00 and delivery charge of 345.00

http://www.kawasaki.com/Products/2015-Ninja-H2 now dealers may be adding their charges, but 25 grans in dealer fees would be robbery !!!
    most overnite successes usually take at least 10 years

Certified turd polisher,

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Galveston340 View Post
    ....save some money and build one like this guy did!!

Thats gotta be the LONGEST kick starter EVER seen!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mr fun View Post
    look in the upper left hand corner, clearly states MSRP of 25,000.00 and delivery charge of 345.00

http://www.kawasaki.com/Products/2015-Ninja-H2 now dealers may be adding their charges, but 25 grans in dealer fees would be robbery !!!
    You are right. The H2 is 25K, but Greg started this thread talking about the H2R which is "slightly" different. See here...http://www.kawasaki.com/Products/2015-Ninja-H2R

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no it duttin, read the first post. eather way, no way. not my cup of tea, god bless the participants. fun out

Certified turd polisher,

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    one of my co workers showed up at work today riding his new 2014 Ducati Panigale!all i can say is wow! very advanced with on board digital tuning for motor & ohlin suspension,traction control & a host of other cool advancements. he let me ride it & the bad is it hurt my back just to sit on it . I have the same thoughts about the H2R, nice but it aint no real world street bike. i'll keep my VFR thank you!
    LTB OLDGUY

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    okay, I get it, the link is different than the picture he posted, eather way, that kind of coin of mine is going into buying dirt. fun out

Certified turd polisher,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2