Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Switzer 1969, Shooting Star, Merc 1500XS, SSM lower

Pictures in my gallery Randy's Boats..I think all can see those??...my hard drive blew up with pictures...working on that. This is very original 1969 yet restored, all new wood but glass untouched, original , very, very good,green metal flake, still original seat upholstery correct rideguide, Air guide tach and speedo, cool, it spins around twice to register faster speeds, numbers are in a spiral. Good original trailer. Best of 80 plus GPS I couldn't look at it long enough for it to settle at ultimate top end but long enough to see 82, that's what these should do. I have a copy of a the boat house bulletin with a 1250 super BP it did over 80. It goes straight and fast VERY stable early air entrapment idea of the Switzers. The Glastron/Carlson Contender/ Pipcorns eary Hustler were of similar ilk but I believe the Switzers were there first.
    Moved and don't/can't use it so, after years of keeping it I gotta let it go, reality sets in. Not looking to get rich, I paid 4 K for just the boat/motor and poured lot's of money/time into it restoring and acquiring extra parts but, I'm a realist. Do you know someone looking? please forward if so. It's a ball but, also a very good original, clean as it can get, historic example of that era.
    2 lowers a Steckbauer SSM w/props, and stock low water w/ no prop, a couple of ready to assemble J blocks, NOS block ported to XS specs all Ruck block work.
    I've got lot's of XS parts collected over the years to insure this would keep goin' strong, enough to make another "real" XS motor, carbs, switchbox, low water lower, louvered cowl, etc...all the tid bits that make an XS an XS. Want to sell package first so buyer gets options on other XS stuff. e
    Sorry, my old computer blew up so, working on pictures, can't get photos of boat right now but,I have a few pictures in my photo galley..Randy's Boats. I'll get more when needed.
    If this is something that strikes your fancy give me a call to talk more details..please not looking to just gab about it, but call if interested. In MA 978-808-6214, Randy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My father has a 69 with the blue metal flake. Sharp boats!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Randy put a call to u yesterday but no answer. Give me a call when u have time. Interested! Thanks Ryan 217 248 0292