User Tag List

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Greg what is wrong with you?
    21 SuperBoat VF200 Yamaha SHO
    Bender Clan memberEroshibend Yamamoto
    2015 King of the Cut
    2016 King of the Cut
    2017 King of the Cut💪

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoktorC View Post
    I'll be right out...but I'm not sharing a room .
    Don't be in a hurry dude we aint got no snow. Get ahold of me just befoe ice out late March - April and we can ride to 10,000' in shorts. No need to worry about getting stuck. For real you want to do the mountain thing, get ahold of me, you will not be sad. Always have room for brothers.

Dave
    1980 Cougar 19 tunnel,90 2.4L Bridgeport EFI in middle of restoration.
    1988 BAJA Sunsport 186, 96 225 Pro Max
    79 12' Auminum, 95 Merc 9.9
    RIP Stu
    "So many idiots, so few bullets"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gm250 View Post
    If we all go up your way will you boys be meeting us for lunch
    There in Canada dude. I don't think they want to come meet you for lunch that bad.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Strong View Post
    Don't be in a hurry dude we aint got no snow. Get ahold of me just befoe ice out late March - April and we can ride to 10,000' in shorts. No need to worry about getting stuck. For real you want to do the mountain thing, get ahold of me, you will not be sad. Always have room for brothers.

Dave
    It's actually my dream vacation to go ride in the mountains. I'll make it out once my kids get a bit older. Selfish travel isn't in the cards right now lol....but one day you'll have a new friend in Ontario lol.
    '08 SRV
    Yamaha 3.1 Phase III

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesGang View Post
    Come on Eroshi Yamamamoto lets just get a sled and go A! I dont' care how many want to come. We can fit somehow. I got 5 bedrooms, 7 beds, 2 pullout couches, one couch thats not a pull out, a couple chairs that people have slept in a couple times, and plenty of carpeted floor. Just bring some sleeping bags, pillows, and some sleds and lets go. I can fit 9 sleds in the garage and I got 3 so the next 6 spots are first come first serve. Don't have to worry about leaving anything outside though, nobody takes anything that they don't bring back. Oh if Tres and Bender are insisting on the same room they can sleep outside on the front porch.
    Jim i thought Bender had a sled?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

Pic by Cutwater at the Romp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gm250 View Post
    If we all go up your way will you boys be meeting us for lunch
    There in Canada dude. I don't think they want to come meet you for lunch that bad.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forget the sled I hope he brings some pizza with him

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Come on Eroshi Yamamamoto lets just get a sled and go A! I dont' care how many want to come. We can fit somehow. I got 5 bedrooms, 7 beds, 2 pullout couches, one couch thats not a pull out, a couple chairs that people have slept in a couple times, and plenty of carpeted floor. Just bring some sleeping bags, pillows, and some sleds and lets go. I can fit 9 sleds in the garage and I got 3 so the next 6 spots are first come first serve. Don't have to worry about leaving anything outside though, nobody takes anything that they don't bring back. Oh if Tres and Bender are insisting on the same room they can sleep outside on the front porch.
    What ya all gotta get comfy? ..don't wimp out!
    After a day sledding, and if no bars to hit for BS and warm up? Its BYOB and thats a flask fulla Peppermint Schnapps, or the old wine skin "Bota" (when I skied the 2 boards in the snow, no motor, just long way down hill in the mountains!) full your choice

4/5/6 hours sledding when have been ya laughing yer azz off and settle down the LR (Guys, this is a offer ya CAN NOT pass up ) Food from the left at home girls, and a roaring fire and here comes the insane BS! Then its simple a sleeping bag and a flat spot works just fine when the first passes out ya get out the "magic marker", and "do a face him"! And if really passed out ya take him out and lay him in the snow. Got more "tricks" I can come up with but ya all sound like be a great time!

Also if never tried and ya got a hot tub and a good snow cover? Hit the tub then go roll in the snow! Can we say "Frosty the snowman!" Sticks like crazy but soon melts. (I gotta start hanging with normal people..wait, been there and zero fun!)

Again, need pix and a vid ya wackos...go for it!

Have the same fun I had "sledding with wackos!" as those coming are mems you will never forget that.."remember when we went ...(do it while ya can!)

Never stop "playing"....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had one of those sharpie parties. Pretty much everybody got a bulls eye on there forehead. Two guys that left the house to walk home got picked up by a state trooper and gave them a ride home. He turned on the interior light and ask them what the hell have they been into, you guy look like nothing but trouble. They said why? He told them its written all over there faces. My cousin went home the next morning with a bull eye on his face and was never allowed to go snowmobiling with me again. Cant believe hes soon to be a general in the air force and hes still not allowed to go, go figure!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Had one of those sharpie parties. Pretty much everybody got a bulls eye on there forehead. Two guys that left the house to walk home got picked up by a state trooper and gave them a ride home. He turned on the interior light and ask them what the hell have they been into, you guy look like nothing but trouble. They said why? He told them its written all over there faces. My cousin went home the next morning with a bull eye on his face and was never allowed to go snowmobiling with me again. Cant believe hes soon to be a general in the air force and hes still not allowed to go, go figure!!
    Thats the way to roll! Push the envelope and look for that "Edge!" "Ya got stupid didn't ya" Lifes a grin to me, simple "use it up"!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoktorC View Post
    It's actually my dream vacation to go ride in the mountains. I'll make it out once my kids get a bit older. Selfish travel isn't in the cards right now lol....but one day you'll have a new friend in Ontario lol.
    Any time brother you know how to get ahold of me. If you really feel the need to do Revelstoke it's only 1 1/2 hrs away. But you never get as high as you get here. We start at their max altitude. Don't get as much snow but can see some crazy sights.

Dave
    RIP Stu

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wife says I can't do the flat land thing, cuz she figgures given the chance I will hurt myself. Guess its all what a guy is used too.

Dave
    RIP Stu

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thats the way to roll! Push the envelope and look for that "Edge!" "Ya got stupid didn't ya" Lifes a grin to me, simple "use it up"!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robby321 View Post
    Robby get Parkers azz to come up here, go for a mountian sled ride. Then we can go tubing behind the Seebold next summer.

Dave:
    RIP Stu

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Strong View Post

Dave
    And Dave is not Ontario, but BC here Rocky mountain range about 3/400 miles north me. But yep, we get winter on "schedule" and late spring is the "time to ride the mountains" as if a storm hits and a "white out"? Well, don't get caught in one as can't see 5 foot front in the mountains at altitude.

But the late winter/spring out here? "Go Play!" Couple pix. First at A Basin CO with good friends (and Dave that dude second from left is a pilot a 8 seat private "hire him" for bucks jet based CO, and he flew the dude that was building the new "Revelstoke" Ski resort up there!)

And us on bikes in JUNE when Chinook Pass opened up heading up Mt Rainier! Up at 5500 feet..(mountain is 14400 think but thats the highest road, as want more..(gotta hike it!) 30 foot snow banks side the road, sleds and CC skiers way up there!

One those "moments life" ya never simple forget!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snow.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	61.8 KB 
ID:	311819

And a "summer" ride here..("priceless!")

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ss.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	55.9 KB 
ID:	311820

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast