Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone have a repair manual for an 89 rude 300 they can email me?

pretty please, no where to buy one here in colombia and if i buy one in the states it will take a couple of weeks to get. thx in advance if you can hook me up, rm

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your embarrassing...with all this begging for this...begging for that. Just move back to America. Jeeez louis...lol

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by FUJIMO View Post
    Your embarrassing...with all this begging for this...begging for that. Just move back to America. Jeeez louis...lol
    what have i been begging for dude? info on my new motors and a repair manual.

i just sent monty an email so i can have him build me a pair of engines if it werent for scearm and fly i wouldnt k ow who monty is. so that makes me a beggar and an embarrassment???
    sorry my bad ive been over on oso for the last ten years, over there its not a cardinal sin to ask for info or advice. actually people generally go out of their way to help newbies with tech questions and other info.

but hey in the future you have any questions on blown bbc chevys or q's about #3a or #6 dris, or what timing light is good for 11,000 rpms hit me up, id be glad to help bro.

i got back into boating because this beggar is building an eco hotel on an island off the coast of cartagena and plan to retire there.

my humblest apologies... for asking for tech info and who the best guy to have build a pair of 300 omcs for me, and for asking where i might find a power head or engine to buy.

life is full of trade offs dude, yeah it is a pain in the butt having a car with a blown big block in it down here, yeah its a pita to have to send the cylinder from my super moto to the states to have a cylinder replated. yeah is sucks montys is 3000 miles away, but i can ride my super moto stop light to stop light on the rear wheel in the center of town and not get a ticket, there are no moving violations here, and no water police to harrass you either unless your running drugs...

the usa unfortunayely has become a severe police state, look at its debt, if things dont change course in a short time the country will colapse... how much did you pay in taxes to feed and house the welfare state last year lol besides you live in florida which has more cubans in it than colombia has colombians lmao you just have better access to parts and ss hardware, but i can buy dupont paint here for half of what you pay for it in the states as there are not a gazillion lawyers here suing every business they can and driving up the price of goods and services.

medellin colombia is the second least expemsive cosmopolitan city in the word to live in only cairo egypt is less expensive but i sure wouldnt want to live there! after obamas arab spring lol

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

what have i been begging for dude? info on my new motors and a repair manual.

i just sent monty an email so i can have him build me a pair of engines if it werent for scearm and fly i wouldnt k ow who monty is. so that makes me a beggar and an embarrassment???
    sorry my bad ive been over on oso for the last ten years, over there its not a cardinal sin to ask for info or advice. actually people generally go out of their way to help newbies with tech questions and other info.

but hey in the future you have any questions on blown bbc chevys or q's about #3a or #6 dris, or what timing light is good for 11,000 rpms hit me up, id be glad to help bro.

i got back into boating because this beggar is building an eco hotel on an island off the coast of cartagena and plan to retire there.

my humblest apologies... for asking for tech info and who the best guy to have build a pair of 300 omcs for me, and for asking where i might find a power head or engine to buy.

life is full of trade offs dude, yeah it is a pain in the butt having a car with a blown big block in it down here, yeah its a pita to have to send the cylinder from my super moto to the states to have a cylinder replated. yeah is sucks montys is 3000 miles away, but i can ride my super moto stop light to stop light on the rear wheel in the center of town and not get a ticket, there are no moving violations here, and no water police to harrass you either unless your running drugs...

the usa unfortunately has become a severe police state, look at its debt, if things dont change course in a short time the country will colapse... how much did you pay in taxes to feed and house the welfare state last year lol besides you live in florida which has more cubans in it than colombia has colombians lmao you just have better access to parts and ss hardware, but i can buy dupont paint here for half of what you pay for it in the states as there are not a gazillion lawyers here suing every business they can and driving up the price of goods and services.

medellin colombia is the second least expemsive cosmopolitan city in the word to live in only cairo egypt is less expensive but i sure wouldnt want to live there! after obamas arab spring lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    rat. calm down. I was just rib'n ya bro. go grab a cold one & sit under a palm tree on that beautiful beach.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    rat. calm down. I was just rib'n ya bro. go grab a cold one & sit under a palm tree on that beautiful beach.
    soon man, i just finished our water tank to catch rain water its 13 mts x 6 mts by 2 deep, the first cabin is under roof and will have three rentals in it with six beds each.. i hope to have the first two cabins and a 36 bed hostel to rent to hot tourist chicas, open for busimess by mid december for 68 beds and be starting our beachfront bar restaurant... its a killer place to chill out

Wentzville.MO 40 "miles west of St Louis"
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got an owners manual. But anyway.... what do ya want to know? Im certain that we here can answer any teck question you can come up with. I myself have completely been thru my 200 looper.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1410918967392.jpg   1410918827079.jpg  
    Last edited by roadkill636; 09-16-2014 at 09:00 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    • Quote Originally Posted by roadkill636 View Post
      I got an owners manual. But anyway.... what do ya want to know? Im certain that we here can answer any teck question you can come up with. I myself have completely been thru my 200 looper.

i want to check the rod and crank journal dimensions when i get it apart and want the tq dpecs on every thing i was also wondering what the ign timing should be. and the ohm reading i should get checking out one of my ign coils that i think is bad.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also one of my engines isnt shifting into reverse so i would like to see how the shifting mechanism works thx , rm