Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1977 Hydrostream Viper - Merc 1973 115 15" Package

Boy, this is a tough decision but I need to sell the Viper. This is the finest and most well equipped Viper around, and here's what it has: 1973 Merc 115 converted to 15" shaft, new rings a year ago, 1.78:1 gear ratio, upper 4 water passages blocked. Power trim, new hoses. Very rare Merc XS swivel bracket to driveshaft housing snubber. Modern rectifier. Tach, Speedo, Water PSI, transom and control trim switches, and a start in gear bypass switch that is foolproof. Dual cable HD straight rack RideGuide. Tether stop switch. New carpet 4 years ago. Aluminum transom plates. New wood seat bases and new wood behind side upholstery. 20" chopper propeller. Galvanized 3000 lb bunk trailer with spare tire. Windshield does have a short crack, was removed, rubber mounted, and stop drilled, no problem since. Two 6 gallon tanks with tank selector switch. Removeable stern light. Full cover. Needs a new battery. Boat is located on east side of Fond du Lac Wisconsin. Could be delivered to the outboard show in Tomahawk Wisconsin end of July. My price does not cover what I have invested in this. Boat is stored indoors. Note : Motor has standard blue stripe wrap, the wrap on the engine in the photo was not mine. $3600 or offer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Friday194.jpg  
    Last edited by bernie; 06-18-2014 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Forgot the price

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you have more pictures ?