User Tag List

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by capteliminator View Post
    Mids can be cut successfully if done right. Heres mine done by Marty Powell.Attachment 296368Attachment 296369
    now thats a Weld ... very nice
    21 Skater w/ 250SHO

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Marty Powell is the man and only 30 mins from me. Does awesome work!
    Quartershot T-3R 15" 3.5L E-Tec 1.62 Sportmaster

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rev.ronnie View Post
    More action here than what the original vendor has offered. Nice offer!
    nice gesture....

and agree totally with Rev......eagle one should be the one offering to make amends...

no one is perfect ...but when you F#$K up...you need to make it right.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mids can be cut successfully if done right. Heres mine done by Marty Powell.Attachment 296368Attachment 296369

wow...as a welder myself I can tell you that's no easy to do.

outstanding work.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by albypine View Post
    would you trust giving someone a second chance if they did that crappy of a job ? After someone slanders me and does work that could kill me I would not trust anything other then that bat I swing against there head someday

I would accept any offer to recoup my investment that was made by the shop/contractor in question.

my opinion of that shop/contractor would not be changed by the offer.....but that would be my problem.

as ive said.....both parties come out smellin like crap in a situation like this:

1) Denny got S@#T on by noah by providing shoddy work and then added insult to injury by not even offering (to my knowledge) to make it right.

2)eagle one is getting S#$T on by this board (and justifiably so) for doin sub standard work AND not eve offering to try to make the most of a situation after a mistake was made.

it is what it is.

im a business man and ive made mistakes..just like all of you have....but I admit when im wrong and offer to make unconditional amends regardless of the customers personal opinion of me before and after the fact. like I an so man have said....it noahs rep...so he should be the one trying to salvage what he can of it.....and its sad that a total stranger is offering some kind of reparation when eagle one isn't....

and common people...the empty threats of violence aren't necessary.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Csmyj View Post
    im a business man and ive made mistakes..just like all of you have....but I admit when im wrong and offer to make unconditional amends regardless of the customers personal opinion of me before and after the fact. like I an so man have said....it noahs rep...so he should be the one trying to salvage what he can of it.....and its sad that a total stranger is offering some kind of reparation when eagle one isn't....
    I agree. I have eaten sh*t that should not have been mine to eat but when a customer is in a bind he will remember those that got him there and those that helped him out. Good customers are hard to find and when you get one you should treat them like gold. As far as the stranger that offered the help, well he is an exceptional member here the likes of which we could use a lot more of.

Rock
    Team Junk

No sparkling wiggles in here, only dump truck grinches.

"Screamin Heathen"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rock View Post
    I agree. I have eaten sh*t that should not have been mine to eat but when a customer is in a bind he will remember those that got him there and those that helped him out. Good customers are hard to find and when you get one you should treat them like gold. As far as the stranger that offered the help, well he is an exceptional member here the likes of which we could use a lot more of.

Rock

You can get More done with beer and wings then you can with a angry tongue.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by albypine View Post
    would you trust giving someone a second chance if they did that crappy of a job ? After someone slanders me and does work that could kill me I would not trust anything other then that bat I swing against there head someday

I think the key point here when you are messing with a lower unit is bad workmanship can result in serious injury or death by the end user. I personally do not want to see anyone on this site lose their life because of shoddy workmanship, which is what this was, plain and simple.

The best solution for the guy with the broken lower is he sends it to a shop HE TRUSTS to do the work properly, and Eagle One pays the bill. And if he (Eagle One) was a stand up guy, he'd make that offer.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a post deleted Monday that I put up about my first dealings with eagle one marine, it's a shame that's he's even allowed on here after all the bad dealings people, mine was on a small scale but still the worst guy I ever dealt with, I order a skirt for my alien cowl he told me it would ship in 10 days , well after a month and 3 phone calls and all ways the same bs I told him to refund my money, if post on the truth of bad vendor's wouldn't be deleted a lot of this could be avoided, everyone should know the truth about this Noah fella, don't deal with this guy period.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bado300x View Post
    I had a post deleted Monday that I put up about my first dealings with eagle one marine, it's a shame that's he's even allowed on here after all the bad dealings people, mine was on a small scale but still the worst guy I ever dealt with, I order a skirt for my alien cowl he told me it would ship in 10 days , well after a month and 3 phone calls and all ways the same bs I told him to refund my money, if post on the truth of bad vendor's wouldn't be deleted a lot of this could be avoided, everyone should know the truth about this Noah fella, don't deal with this guy period.
    Offshore Only has a whole section on "stolen boats and beware"....bad vendors, bad sellers etc. it gets brutal in there.
    The Reverend, (Cedar Machine Service on Facebook)
    1989 HST 2.5 260 Merc Offshore
    1991 Vaserette YT 200 Mercury
    1988 Venus XT 200 Yamaha
    1983 Viper II Merc 90
    1977 Viper
    Mini GT tunnel, 25 Merc
    "African Queen" pontoon 25 Merc
    Aluma fishin tub, 20 motors to choose from!

GUESS WHAT?...I gotta fever,...and the only prescription...IS MORE COWBELL!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the type of person that makes this community a nice place to be a part of. If everyone was like this there would not ever be a thread like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonik View Post
    If I missed it, I apologize, but the best part of his site when it started, and still even now is shared knowledge and helping our brothers out. So with that, if the OP needs a mid to get him back in the water, I have a bass can with better than decent paint and solid lower mounts I'll donate to the cause. PM me if you're interested.
    Paul V.
    1987 Hydrostream Viper - 1973 V4 Evinrude 135 Crossflow "Shiny Motor"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is no making anything right here . He is not capable of doing anything right ​!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice work as always by Marty. He has done countless jobs for me and they all have been perfect!

Dave

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need some advice please. I just built a 300 black out and I'm confused as to what trigger and firing group to put in it? I have tried the basic Rock River Arms (good quality stuff I might ad), A GEISSELE 3 gun with a 3 lb pull. Even a jewel assembly with the same. just cant seem to find the right combination??? I'm considering a Jard adjustable that allows me to go from 1.5, to 2, 3, 4, 4.5 or 5 lb pull. What you guys think?

By the way no welding required. Just looking for opinions. its obvious this thread isnt going anywhere other than a poor guy getting screwed and nothing getting resolved. BTW I also have a complete 20" mid assembly I am willing to contribute to the cause. Just PM me Denny!!! I'll be glad to hook you up with no issues what so ever.
    Bud Conner "Heathen" "Defending Our Constitution"

FOR ALL ENGINE APPLICATIONS
    DRY Film Lubricant for Piston Skirts & Cranks + Thermal Barrier Ceramic Coatings for Piston Tops, Combustion Chambers, Valves etc !!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bud, their ain't nothing like a Timney for an AR or a Rem 700 . . . . . only way to go.

Send it to Eagle One and let him "customize" it for you before you install it though.

I was young and bashful back then.
    Today,...I'd just knock on her door,..hand her the crab dope, and say, "Rub summa this on ya booger. I'll be back day after tomorrow".
    -Bristo

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast