User Tag List

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    You are missing the point. The hack is a supporting vendor and advertises picking up new business only and if they happened to get screwed, oh well. Look at the ad banner on the left. See his ad? So you are okay with him screwing new members of S&F? Think about that.
    I don't think I'm missing the point, I just figured that enough has been said, on this issue. If, and I say '' IF '' he is sooooo bad, why don't they remove his ADD's, get him off the S&F site so this case could be closed. I do not tend to through a rock to anyone, including him, I just do not want this ''THREAD'' to turn to a ''bashing party '' that's was all I wanted to point out. I am not an expert, I am nod dumb either, I have been bashed once for a mistake I've done ''on air '' at a broadcast station very well known, I know the feeling and I think, it should be turned off, only my .02$ and I like you all for all the info's I gathered from you,, including Noah.....
    Glastron GT 150 W OMC 140
    Glastron GT150 w OMC 235
    Hydrostream Vision with 2.0l 135
    Hydrostream HST w 3.0L 225

I know two things that are infinite, the Universe and Human's Stupidity, although I am not sure about the first one.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many times will everyone make assumptions as to how it got the way it did? It looks like it was done with a battery charger and a coat hanger! but that doesnt change the fact either way.
    Appears the moderators fell asleep on this one.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dompie99 View Post
    I don't think I'm missing the point, I just figured that enough has been said, on this issue. If, and I say '' IF '' he is sooooo bad, why don't they remove his ADD's, get him off the S&F site so this case could be closed. I do not tend to through a rock to anyone, including him, I just do not want this ''THREAD'' to turn to a ''bashing party '' that's was all I wanted to point out. I am not an expert, I am nod dumb either, I have been bashed once for a mistake I've done ''on air '' at a broadcast station very well known, I know the feeling and I think, it should be turned off, only my .02$ and I like you all for all the info's I gathered from you,, including Noah.....
    I'm going to agree with dompie and the others who have said...in one way or another..."enough". Now, before you keyboard bullies get your typing fingers in a knot, know that I am not taking up for Eagle One. I have seen enough of these threads concerning this vendor to agree that (as my Dad used to say), "if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck". So I am not advocating that nothing be done. But, doing something meaningful is up to the owner of this site--not a bunch of guys (who have never had any dealings at all with said vendor) dog-piling-on-the-rabbit. To me, besides the lack of content, this dogpack mentality is one of the most disappointing things about this website. I am all for guys who have had firsthand experience chiming in--that is a meaningful contribution. But guys who just feel the need to add their 2 cents, just because they can't leave a thread alone without spewing digital vomit on the screen for all to see, is what brings threads like this down.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The good news is Google has done a good job. A quick search and the #2 hit says it all. This thread will be up there as well soon enough.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=eagl..._sm=0&ie=UTF-8
    13' Biel tunnel AKA "Flight Risk"
    13" Modified Yamaha V4 - 101 mph

21' Paramount
    Mercury 300 Promax

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampDawg View Post
    So it is your position:

1) That the OP should have kept quiet about something as life threatening as this?
    2) We should be thankful there are people that claim they are craftsmen?
    3) That posts like this will ruin the custom side of any industry?

I would like to be YOUR go-to guy then since I will not be held responsible for "BubbleGum" welds, Shoddy prep work, poor concern for your safety, all in the benefit to line my pockets.

I almost....ALMOST made a mistake and purchased from this firm....A friend beat me to it.....and after he invested another 40+ hours he called the product "acceptable" as it was NOT a structural entity.....$900.00 part+$200.00 shipping and an additional 40hrs ( My Play time is worth $125.00 an hour= $5,000.00) and another trip to paint.....For a nearly perfect_____ ready to use.

Your opinion is one of acceptance and I for one would rather NOT be a victim....much less a fatality

Im not saying that it should be kept quiet ,but enough is enough.If you want perfect and CLEAN then go buy a brand new one.1,100 is not much when having a mid modified,.I just don't like the bashing that goes on here ,if you have a problem with somebody send a PM or better yet tell the moderator.
    Last edited by hydrostream1; 04-16-2014 at 06:46 PM.
    09 STV
    92 21 MTR Cougar,300 xs
    85 17 action
    90 26 regal

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JWTjr. View Post
    So I am not advocating that nothing be done. But, doing something meaningful is up to the owner of this site--not a bunch of guys (who have never had any dealings at all with said vendor) dog-piling-on-the-rabbit.
    I hope you don't mind us guys that have been screwed out of our hard earned money doing a little "dog piling" . . . . . I promised this jerk many years ago that I would do every thing I could to cost him as much business as I could, and I intend to keep doing that.

I was young and bashful back then.
    Today,...I'd just knock on her door,..hand her the crab dope, and say, "Rub summa this on ya booger. I'll be back day after tomorrow".
    -Bristo

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Demeanor View Post
    The good news is Google has done a good job. A quick search and the #2 hit says it all. This thread will be up there as well soon enough.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=eagl..._sm=0&ie=UTF-8
    I think if you look at the 4th response on that thread you see a class act, and what I would expect to see from a supporting vendor on this site.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JWTjr. View Post
    I'm going to agree with dompie and the others who have said...in one way or another..."enough". Now, before you keyboard bullies get your typing fingers in a knot, know that I am not taking up for Eagle One. I have seen enough of these threads concerning this vendor to agree that (as my Dad used to say), "if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck". So I am not advocating that nothing be done. But, doing something meaningful is up to the owner of this site--not a bunch of guys (who have never had any dealings at all with said vendor) dog-piling-on-the-rabbit. To me, besides the lack of content, this dogpack mentality is one of the most disappointing things about this website. I am all for guys who have had firsthand experience chiming in--that is a meaningful contribution. But guys who just feel the need to add their 2 cents, just because they can't leave a thread alone without spewing digital vomit on the screen for all to see, is what brings threads like this down.

Well said, enough said.
    09 STV
    92 21 MTR Cougar,300 xs
    85 17 action
    90 26 regal

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mirage243 View Post
    I hope you don't mind us guys that have been screwed out of our hard earned money doing a little "dog piling" . . . . . I promised this jerk many years ago that I would do every thing I could to cost him as much business as I could, and I intend to keep doing that.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr vengeance IS a very bad direction to look at, You should never promise something you wouldn't like to happen to you .....and I say this in a ''loving way '' mind you. I never did and never will promise something bad to someone, It might be directed toward me, which I wouldn't like at all.....
    Glastron GT150 w OMC 235

I know two things that are infinite, the Universe and Human's Stupidity, although I am not sure about the first one.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    andddddddddd By the way HO's the weather out South ????? Here it's -5 Celcius and sunny,,,,,,,,just trying to change the topic lolllllllllllllllllllllll
    Glastron GT150 w OMC 235

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hydrostream1 View Post
    Im not saying that it should be kept quiet ,but enough is enough.If you want perfect and CLEAN then go buy a brand new one.1,100 is not much when having a mid modified,heck I got 20 grand in a motor and it ain't perfect.I just don't like the bashing that goes on here ,if you have a problem with somebody send a PM or better yet tell the moderator.
    Hydrostream1...You are lost again so please take this in the manner I mean it....The PART I am Referring to was a PART he offers as new.....Its NOT a structural entity (which a mid is) and it carried the costs listed above...Had I received the part that my friend got Before ME It would not have cost me freight to RETURN IT I guarantee that!!! So Please PLEASE PLEASE UNDERSTAND...I have first hand information that I would have been furious had I received the product....I am not BASHING and this POST really hasn't either....There is a difference and it seems as the Vendor is aware of the same or he would defend his honor.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    If I missed it, I apologize, but the best part of his site when it started, and still even now is shared knowledge and helping our brothers out. So with that, if the OP needs a mid to get him back in the water, I have a bass can with better than decent paint and solid lower mounts I'll donate to the cause. PM me if you're interested.
    1976 Hydrostream Viper - 2.5 EFI
    Resto Thread Here
    2010 Go-Pro Stuff

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." -G. K. Chesterton

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonik View Post
    If I missed it, I apologize, but the best part of his site when it started, and still even now is shared knowledge and helping our brothers out. So with that, if the OP needs a mid to get him back in the water, I have a bass can with better than decent paint and solid lower mounts I'll donate to the cause. PM me if you're interested.
    Its this kind of post that keeps me here every day. Gary
    "12" Super Lite Tunnel (11') "88" 25 Yammy twin carb "BANANA SPLIT"
    "77" Hydrostream Viper "87" 140 Rude heavy modded w/15" mid, Bobs nose and lwp "DANGER ZONE"
    "72" Checkmate MX-13 "80" 75 Rude w/15"mid and Nitro Lu (to be restored)

"Too much is never enough" Keith Richards " Dreams become reality via hard work and perseverance" G.A.Carbonneau

"This coming from an old man that strapped two bananas together, hung a motor on it and calls it a boat" XstreamVking

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    second that
    1983 shadow 1997 3litre mad efi SOLD

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if its a 20" im sure i have more than a few unless its a hipo mid worth something to fix they are a dime a dozen and honestly im willing to simply crate one up and ship it.. but then id hear about something was messed up with it. came to slowly .. and wasted someones time and how all i spew is BS so ill keep my 40 ft storage box of parts all to my self thank you very much...

4-16-2014. 25 years old today... the fishin boat doesnt look to bad for a classic does she

things that were are no longer as they are today...

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast