Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fujimo be careful. Jackie will argue if you tell him the grass is green.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotary John View Post
    Thank-you. I realize this now. I forgot the age bracket mentality, to whom I was attempting communication. The best clue that reminded me of this, in the last post: "Don't give a flying fart whether they live or die". As Spock would say..."Illogical". (Get it? "Ill"-Logical")...oh, never mind...
    Last edited by FUJIMO; 05-06-2016 at 12:27 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FUJIMO View Post
    Thank-you. I realize this now. I forgot the age bracket mentality, to whom I was attempting communication. The best clue that reminded me of this, in the last post: "Don't give a flying fart whether they live or die". As Spock would say..."Illogical". (Get it? "Ill"-Logical")...oh, never mind...
    So Fuji, you threw in the towel ! Hid behind the " Age Bracket Mentality " statement-------don't suppose you would like to elucidate on that ridiculous and meaningless description".
    If you got the balls to come to Tavares this November and have a friendly but lively discussion on any topic you care to mention, boats, engines, drivers, events politics, -Fools, -----you choose. Only then will you be qualified to decide whether or not I have an " Age Bracket Mentality".
    Oh yes Fuji-------lest I forget, I still maintain that any old person who Falls/Breaks a hip, PROBABLY does not give a flying fart one way or another whether they live or die------and as for bringing Spock into it---------he was a Feckin Alien, completely devoid of feelings, or had you forgotten that? ( Oh well ---never mind)
    You think I'M cranky Fuji, wait until you come up against WILLABEE , compared to him, I'm a pussy cat -------he is serious "Curmudgeon".

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Curmudgeon .....

Quote Originally Posted by jackiewilson View Post
    ...... You think I'M cranky Fuji, wait until you come up against WILLABEE , compared to him, I'm a pussy cat -------he is serious "Curmudgeon".
    Hold on there Tiger ..... we all know there is only one "King of the Curmudgeon's" and his royal arse resides in England!.

I do consider it a compliment that you think I might rank near the top, but you claimed the top spot a long time ago. "Numero Uno" belongs to you and no one, no matter how hard they try, will ever be able to pull the title from your cranky little grasp.

Stay the course my friend, you're doin' good!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by willabee View Post
    Hold on there Tiger ..... we all know there is only one "King of the Curmudgeon's" and his royal arse resides in England!.

I do consider it a compliment that you think I might rank near the top, but you claimed the top spot a long time ago. "Numero Uno" belongs to you and no one, no matter how hard they try, will ever be able to pull the title from your cranky little grasp.

Stay the course my friend, you're doin' good!
    Take no notice Fuji, he's just softening you up, we used to call him "MR. MODESTO".
    Good to hear from you William, good friends are rare as rocking horse Sh-t, you realise it's coming up 50 years since we met ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotary John View Post
    You mean to say you never heard of "KENTUCKY BLUEGRASS " Johnno ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Enough of all this, just need to tell you I had a good day at the office yesterday-------if I can find one of my old cameras, (the posh one is at the mend), sorting out the "memory card" problem, I will post a couple of piccies.
    Rent day came and went without me even noticing.
    Here we are and it's the weekend already, don't even ask if I'm going to the recycling facility-----that's a done deal and one of my favourite pastimes, guess I'm a bit like a kid in a sweet shop.
    Last day of the football season and the hooligans that go with it, time for the cricket season and a little tranquility.
    spring finally came in with a bang, today we have temperatures in the high seventies------this time last week, we had frost and sleet.
    Talk more over the course of the weekend, have a good one !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	408.6 KB 
ID:	343310

Sorry 'bout the piccie folks and its arse upwards to boot--------as my granddaughter Casey says-------you're crap with a camera grandad.
    Carved the craft out of solid inch thick alloy, made an oversize Blown Hemi-----blasted pipes took me a day to do---------Visited Carrera a few years back, the base is a chunk of marble I cut and polished from there.
    Still have to find an inner tube I can cut the drive belt out of--------like Christmas------it's coming.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry 'bout the piccie folks and its arse upwards to boot--------as my granddaughter Casey says-------you're crap with a camera grandad.
    Carved the craft out of solid inch thick alloy, made an oversize Blown Hemi-----blasted pipes took me a day to do---------Visited Carrera a few years back, the base is a chunk of marble I cut and polished from there.
    Still have to find an inner tube I can cut the drive belt out of--------like Christmas------it's coming.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now my neck is stuck 90* to the left. Looking good Jackie. Glad you had a nice trip.
    Dave

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GENE LANHAM View Post
    Where were you 3 minutes ago?
    Dave

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jackie....When you are finished with that one and there is nothing pressing, here is one for you ponder. Why have one engine when two will do? Double your pleasure...double your fun... PS - You are going to need a bigger inner tube...

Name:	Hydro 1.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	141.6 KB 
ID:	343315

Name:	Hydro 2.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	135.8 KB 
ID:	343316

Name:	Hydro 3.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	190.0 KB 
ID:	343317

Name:	Hydro 4.jpg 
Size:	160.8 KB 
ID:	343318
    Last edited by Bob V; 05-07-2016 at 08:24 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob V View Post
    Jackie....When you are finished with that one and there is nothing pressing, here is one for you ponder. Why have one engine when two will do? Double your pleasure...double your fun... PS - You are going to need a bigger inner tube...

Name:	Hydro 1.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	141.6 KB 
ID:	343315

Name:	Hydro 2.jpg 
Size:	135.8 KB 
ID:	343316

Name:	Hydro 3.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	190.0 KB 
ID:	343317

Name:	Hydro 4.jpg 
Size:	160.8 KB 
ID:	343318
    Awesome Dave--------one day maybe, looking at the "REDBIRD" next.
    Working on the mount at the minute----------it's really looking good,
    " WING ON WING "
    I tell you, this kids like Jonathan Joe, with a mouth like an O and a wheelbarrow full of surprises!!!!!
    Seriously Dave, I don't have many more "Concepts" left in me, so they have to go to "Deserving cases",---never learned how to do any carving or sculpture until I was damn near 75. Now I enjoy it so much, I rush out to the shop each morning and beaver away until something tangible appears in my mind and I try and make it.

A month ago I was offered a big bag of gold to do another 1906 Rolls Royce Silver Ghost like the one I did for Rich, I pondered a while and was almost convinced, but decided "Been there, Done that" again, maybe one day, as old Fuji says it's an age related mentality thing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	408.6 KB 
ID:	343310

Jackie, Not sure where I've been - oh yah, remodeling the bathroom for the one who is always obeyed -
    Has someone spoken for this concept???? I think me needs that. I may never sell Miss Windy, but it definitely fits that concept - all motor. Let me know a number please...

Name:	MWready2Go.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	77.0 KB 
ID:	343373 Wheeling WV - 2010 1st time out! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Phil K-MissWindy.jpg 
Size:	131.3 KB 
ID:	343374

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerH View Post
    Jackie, Not sure where I've been - oh yah, remodeling the bathroom for the one who is always obeyed -
    Has someone spoken for this concept???? I think me needs that. I may never sell Miss Windy, but it definitely fits that concept - all motor. Let me know a number please...

Name:	MWready2Go.jpg 
Size:	77.0 KB 
ID:	343373 Wheeling WV - 2010 1st time out! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Phil K-MissWindy.jpg 
Size:	131.3 KB 
ID:	343374
    . Roger, you know me, don't do numbers, we shoot the breeze, chew the fat 'bout this an that and somehow we agree something or other.
    If you got a FaceTime address I can show you the lump in all its glory, it's a hell of a lot better piece of kit than the picture shows, tried doing one of the old four spoke wheels in aluminium, not quite there,
    If you want a tilt trailer, it's extra,
    You know I usually do two or three before I ever get near to getting it right, well this time, I've only done the one, it ain't exactly what I set out to do, but it's close.

Haven't come across a car or truck inner tube yet to do the timing belt, so I started on the "Wing" concept mount for the "REDBIRD", Jesus wept, have I ever got my knickers in a twist with that one.
    Was up at GEICO workshops and grandson Craig gave me a couple of chunks of a carbon aero foil------------first off, I knackered my new USA, metal blade, then because of the angle of dangle and four hours of hard graft, left the workshop damn near in tears having achieved nothing but sore fingers.
    Little things, set to try us, Sei-la-VEI .

My FaceTime is Jackwilson@macace.net.

16. Thanks shadowcat thanked for this post
    Likes shadowcat liked this post
Page 268 of 1251 FirstFirst ... 168 218 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 318 368 768 ... LastLast