User Tag List

Page 50 of 1251 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, now there's a coincidence, Germany win the World Cup, Rosberg gets wed, can't spoil Der Fadderlands party by having a flaming Englander pissing on the parade, let's just interfere a little, do a brake job. It is just coincidental of course that Hamilton has four failures to just one for Rosberg . Maybe I'm a little cynical, but hey this is a sport----isn't it? Pit lane is not a bad place to start!
    Been to a great party tonight at one off my neighbours house! Along with over 500 others, will post piccies tomorrow----for a small village, Walberton is one swinging community, I'm bushed, MYGGWY. J.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	441.5 KB 
ID:	301833Click image for larger version. 

Views:	4 
Size:	398.5 KB 
ID:	301834

This is was the gathering of the village folk for a hoedown on a nice July evening. Music was supplied by Willy Austin---a group that has been around since Pontius was a Pilate -but just as good today.
    It was in aid of terminally ill kids in the county.
    Great evening, enjoyed by one and all.
    Its today the hoards arrive, so gotta rise and shine and prepare for the little darlings .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was that ever a wonder of a sunday----noon and they came, kids in need of a swim , other relations and the dog, gold labrador turned up, of course the bloody dog joined the kids in the pool-----damn near drowned-----thought labs were born to swim. This ones a right wuzz i can tell you, had to be rescued by a bunch of 8--12 year old girls, i would have left it at the bottom of the pool, dopey bloody animal. Hamilton did a bit of damage limitation and topped up third-----lost a bunch of points-----will have to get his act together in the next few races, needs to be well in front before the final race double points fiasco.
    Mc Ilroy ground out a win in the masters, but went the plain hard way to do it, just par the course with maybe the odd birdie and let the others play catch up----it only just worked though, Garcia and Fowler put him through the mill. Still , on the whole with 3 wonderful rounds he just about deserved it----if he gets his head down and arse in gear he could be chasing Jack Nicholas. I know you can never rule out Tiger but he's been all show and no go for too long now, with all the young talent out there, he's missed the boat.
    Kids are all in bed and after 7 hours in the pool [which was at 84/86] they should be asleep until 9 am tomorrow [i hope]
    I did a stonking Barbee-- corn on cob---chipolatas----english pork bangers -----chicken kebabs-----Coupe de grace is my barbee'd butterfly lamb in chinese sauce, melt in your mouth and slides down like Glenfidditch single malt, pure essence!!!!!!! Jilly did a bucket sized jug of PIMMS to get things off to a tolerable start---- Good day was had by one and all----will probably bore you with a couple of piccies, haven't done a download yet.
    Of course there's more to come, and like i told you before i can always fill in with the odd joke or three --------just to keep your attention.

On a train from London to Manchester to watch the cricket, an Aussie was berating an englishman sitting opposite him in the compartment,
    You English are too stuffy-----you set yourselves apart too much, you think the stiff upper lip puts you above the rest of us ------look at me he says -----i'm ME------I have Italian Blood, Greek blood and a little Irish-----and a touch of Aborigine------WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT??
    Englishman looks him in the eye and says----AWFULLY SPORTING OF YOUR MOTHER OLD CHAP!!!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah well you could use the same tale with Neufies, Pollocks, or Irish -----sometimes you have to improvise----'till someone complains bitterly, I'll keep slipping the odd joke in now and again, (I got a million)
    Thats the dopey Labrador that sank like a stone, divers were sent down to retrieve said dopey animal-----happy ending-----it's alive and well, and yes, it swims in the sea regularly, owner is a lifeboat coxswain , and don't ask me why----maybe it was the kids or the chlorine-----what do I know !!! Enough of all this-----sandmans calling, MYGGWY.J.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	7 
Size:	433.0 KB 
ID:	301883
    I blame S&F----they're having a mad fit of depression----last two posts, I've been a senior thingy ---then a freakin screaming --------and you think I got a problem.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ron54 View Post
    Jack, check that the thermostat! make sure #1 it works #2 you set it to a pleasing number-- The reason those bangers go cheap is not because of the colour but because if they are not happy the hottest place in your tent will be the meter cupboard.......I know I was that soldier..Phill ( Electrician 1964-On)
    I always thought you were a rozzer Phil----never took you for a sparks----let alone one that could read a meter-----life's like that----full of little surprises!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Monday, Monday, just love that day, who remembers Momma CASS ?
    6.30 and the suns well up---forecast 26/28C-----top 80/s to colonials, all's quiet on the kids bedroom front----they were well KNACKERED after a whole day in the pool. Finally dragged them out at 8.00 pm, accompanied by the usual screams of " that's not fair", any wonder I still want to clip 'em round the ear---or at very least "five lace holes". Patience old chap I keep telling myself, tolerance and understanding!!----my nasty little inner self says-----Bollocks, give ' em a slap-----but that's not PC these days is it.
    Jilly' s going to take them to the beach today---10 minutes to Bognor Regis or Littlehampton----both towns been taken over by Eastern Europeans, Slavs --Poles----Ukes and the like----they even have their own supermarket----whole streets of Polish shops-----just like Warsaw-----except this is the south of England -----different to when I was a lad.
    Murphy spent the day hiding from the dopey Lab. She gets really miffed at the intrusion and goes right off the pair off us for a couple of days, sulks as only a female can.
    Right, let battle commence----bring it on----just told 'em I'm in the workshop today ----that went down like a turd in the punch bowl-----have a great day---I shall.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By the cringe---can today's kids ever eat or what? I would sooner feed my grand kids for a day than a week---the amounts they consume are mind blowing one of the grand kids had THREE CHEESEBURGERS with all the trimmings. How the hell can twelve people polish off
    two dozen burgers? Answer is----if just four of them are today's kids!!
    Dad left his two girls £40 spending money $70,
    Jesus H Christ-----I had a paper round seven days a week, rain or shine----before school and after school----got paid £1 per week and felt rich----------forty feckin quid-----that's damn near a years wages. I wouldn't mind, but they buy the biggest load of rubbish imaginable .
    This is only day two and I'm going to have to dig into the inner resources if I am to survive .
    They all leave crack-o-sparrow for "fishers farm"-----I shall repair to the workshop and lock the bloody door------never realized what a peaceful haven that is----even with machines in full song, it's a damn. Sight quieter than a houseful of kids. It's hard to remember what it was like when it was just Jilly and me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jackiewilson View Post
    I always thought you were a rozzer Phil----never took you for a sparks----let alone one that could read a meter-----life's like that----full of little surprises!!!
    Not all sparks are pub uglies!!....Don,t think Don would have sat still for a rozzer signing on do you?? even for the 1/2 voyage...

Jack get yerself over to the AUTOSPORT "Nostalgia" Forum-- there's a thread running on Racing boats with car engines....go to it your public awaits......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    10pm and the last one in bed, and only then when I told her to turn out the light as me myself was going to bed-----14 years old and she was on her blasted I phone from 8 until 10------never got out of the pool until 8. Still , the little darlings didn't awaken 'till 9.30 am today----had a family size packet of Kellogg's for breakfast EACH!!!! I was already working magic in the shop long before then. Show you some of the outcomes tomorrow. May have to find useful employment and go back to work to pay the grocery bill.
    Watched them in the pool this afternoon and was reminded of the pool we used to swim in during the war-----a worked out stone quarry, fifty foot deep, with a dive board that used to be the crane platform for hoiking the rocks out. During the summer (which always seemed hot) all the kids gathered and taught each other to swim. Nearest public swimming baths were Brighouse or Halifax and cost sixpence which none of us could afford anyway.
    As I have gotten older, the memories are getting clearer, the first motorbike, first girlfriend,first car, first marriage, first kid----I'd better stop right there before you all start yawning on me and drop off to sleep, MYGGWY.J.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ron54 View Post
    Not all sparks are pub uglies!!....Don,t think Don would have sat still for a rozzer signing on do you?? even for the 1/2 voyage...

Jack get yerself over to the AUTOSPORT "Nostalgia" Forum-- there's a thread running on Racing boats with car engines....go to it your public awaits......
    Rossi had a built in dislike of policemen---were you in Paris when the gendarme and him got into it, with Don holding the said policeman over the river Sienne and telling him to back off or he would drop him in?
    As for half voyages----me myself went on that particular voyage for 38 years before changing wives, this one has only been 20 years up to now, and honest to murgatroyd I have no intention of ever changing again.
    Autosport "nostalgia"forum, Nah, I don't think so Phil, I got enough to do keeping this thread half readable. Between kid sitting, my workshop, setting the world to rights " Diplomatically " and S&F, my days pretty much taken care of, but thanks for mentioning it.
    A new day dawns and I don't want to miss it-------besides I want to have showered, eaten, and got out into the shop before the little darlings are awake.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hate to say I told you so---but Cameron was the first to have the balls to compare Putin to the nazis and demand BIG sanctions.
    Obama stood up two hours later but without much enthusiasm.
    Putin did not use his veto at the UN, as the world would have seen him for what he is, a warmonger.
    Now all the civilised world is clamouring for action and sanctions.
    The black boxes have been suitably tampered with and are handed back.
    After losing nearly 200 souls, Holland is making noises and will get mad.
    Maybe the world will unite and jump on Putin very hard------but I doubt it.

I can only apologise for bringing this subject up again, but I feel quite strongly about it----kids did try.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jackiewilson View Post
    Hate to say I told you so---but Cameron was the first to have the balls to compare Putin to the nazis and demand BIG sanctions.
    Obama stood up two hours later but without much enthusiasm.
    Putin did not use his veto at the UN, as the world would have seen him for what he is, a warmonger.
    Now all the civilised world is clamouring for action and sanctions.
    The black boxes have been suitably tampered with and are handed back.
    After losing nearly 200 souls, Holland is making noises and will get mad.
    Maybe the world will unite and jump on Putin very hard------but I doubt it.

I can only apologise for bringing this subject up again, but I feel quite strongly about it----kids did try.
    Only good news is the world will hunt down those that fired the missile for as long as it takes...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by powerabout View Post
    Only good news is the world will hunt down those that fired the missile for as long as it takes...
    Mystery to me is why MI5 and Langley didn't wake up sooner, and take the bastards out 2minutes after they shot the plane down-------------they would have in the film!
    If u tube is believable then they can sit at a 'puter in Arizona and pinpoint a rabbit in the Ukraine and pick it off with a single shot-----why not terrorist factions?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Obama is scraping the bottom of the barrel even talking to that Pratt Ed Milliband----all time loser and well known parasite--total nobody and destined to ever be so. Never made a decision in his life--if he ever did he would get it wrong!,
    K,Lumper is the latest hotspot, expect riots there, Istanbul next, Ukraine does not want to be under Putin. Trouble ahead methinks. World is slowly wakening.

Page 50 of 1251 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast