User Tag List

Page 88 of 1251 FirstFirst ... 38 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 138 188 588 1088 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 18756
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's a used car dealer after all

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suppose we all have a bit of car dealer in us------most of us deal and think in fives and tens------BERNIE works in mills and bills and can afford the £63,000,000 fine imposed for a bit of jiggery pokery-----double dealing------bribery and corruption-------call it what you will, they don't teach it at oxford , Cambridge or Yale. We know it as the three D's ( Doubtful---Devious and Dubious).

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought it was 63mil bribe to cancel the 40mil bribe?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ann pinson

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010212.JPG 
Views:	20 
Size:	155.0 KB 
ID:	310250
    Quote Originally Posted by jackiewilson View Post
    Back in Stuart trying to take it all in------the event, the happenings, those that were there, those that weren't , the joy, and then the sadness, then the excitement ------it may seem like I'm rambling again , so I will try and put in print the wonderful weekend that is still happening so as to make you understand I have not lost the plot or all my marbles.
    Stevie Pinson and me have been mates, buddies, competitors, call it what you will, just like an itch or a Molinari elbow------always there----so you tend to always take them for granted----comfortable,
    years go by and you don't see each other then when you do it's like there was never a gap between, you just carry on the conversation where you left off years before, Anne has been married to Steve since for ever-----Dezi and Lucy, Adam and Eve, Steve and Anne, you know what I mean,I knew she had been poorly, that's why he couldn't make OFF last year, there he was standing by the tent when we said hi and he told me Anne had passed away last summer. Kick in the guts don't begin to describe it, you go through the motions, ------sorry------Mark was standing there and took over, I couldn't really take it all in-----I was just filled with sadness. So Steve, I wasn't ignoring you , or being rude, I just didn't know what the hell to say matey-----I am so sorry!

Three Wukin Switzer Fings going round together ------that hasn't been seen for the last forty years, how good is that! Thanks to Rich and Roger it happened in Tavares.
    Have you noticed that the instructions for no hard running------plenty of distance between boats-----only 70% power?? Goes out the window when you get four or five of them coming up to the last lap-------let's get it on ------------nuff said..
    If they ask me----I could write a book------about a few days in Tavares, with Off and the CBA, will put digit to keyboard over the coming weeks and tell you about the two new commissions I got-------the very first Mercury V6 EVER I bought along with a history of lakeX, so watch this space----I ain't never going to run out of ammo after this weekend.
    Thanks for your kind words Jackie and Steve regarding my wife Ann. It was difficult attending the OFF event without her by my side, she was always up for this event and always loved going to Florida. I can remember how much she enjoyed the ride in the Still Crazy boat at Cadillacs three years ago and I know she would have enjoyed Tavares, although she wouldn't have been happy with the weather the following week! Thanks again.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You still got the house in Florida Steve?
    Hes over here at the moment, wishing he wasn't with all this sh-tty weather around.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hes over here at the moment, wishing he wasn't with all this sh-tty weather around.
    What I meant to say Steve is Mark, my son arrived yesterday from Stuart Florida, case of mouth running on afterburn------better start afresh----it's safer.
    Jills youngest son Mathew, had a six hour op. To remove a tumour from the brain yesterday, this was done in Bristols Neurological Hospital-----more like a city shopping mall------it took 75 minutes of trolling the multi story car park before we managed to find a parking spot. Then it's a short bus ride to the Brunel Building------reception is more like the Empire State Building-------3 Costa Coffee shops on the ground floor to cater for visitors and the "Unsick"-----it's a massive modern complex.
    Brother Ivan (who has signet ring cancer and been to China for stem cell treatment) turned up, along with the rest of the family.
    First indications are that the team of surgeons have nailed the tumour ( which was malignant), Matt is in fine fettle otherwise---his hobby is rock and mountain climbing----he's built like a brick sh-terry so we have high hopes.
    Me myself am back to normal----or as near normal as I ever will be, still not allowed to drive or go near machines for a month------funnily enough, sex did not come into the conversation, but I am of the opinion that " Little and often " is the best cure for anything that ails you. As my sainted mother used to say "If God made anything better-------he kept it for himself".
    Jilly has lost 25pounds in the last two weeks----she wasn't in bad nick before all this-----apart from the wrinkles you could mistake her for a teenager. For Gods sake don't ever let anyone tell her I said that, I could have a very painful demise.
    Now you know what I've been up to for the last couple of days, have to get back home Sunday, that's when the pills run out.
    Will keep you all informed of Matts progress-----gotta go pick the kids up from school------talk later.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds all good news over your way Jackie
    I just dropped in to see Al Stoker, closing down after 47 years, of course i had my container there.....
    Had lunch with Ron Hill and got the tour through the very busy Hill Marine prop shop n skunk works
    Off to Ft Lauderdale today, visit my cousins and make sure i am standing in the right store for black friday

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We bought the house in Sarasota in 05 Jackie and loved to be over 3 or 4 times each year sometimes with all the kids and grandkids. But time moves on when we get older if you have any hospital treatments pending you can`t get travel insurance until Doctors say you are ok and we sold it in 2012 but still visit our friends and neighbours. You did meet my daughter Cindy last week who is looking to buy a business in Sarasota in the next few months if she does I will be over and may even have to buy some old Molinari or Seebold and join in all the fun that all the drivers were having last week. Give my best regards to Mark.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by powerabout View Post
    Sounds all good news over your way Jackie
    I just dropped in to see Al Stoker, closing down after 47 years, of course i had my container there.....
    Had lunch with Ron Hill and got the tour through the very busy Hill Marine prop shop n skunk works
    Off to Ft Lauderdale today, visit my cousins and make sure i am standing in the right store for black friday
    Sounds to me like your on a whistle stop Tinkerbelle----you must have been in California when I was in Florida ------good few years since I've seen Ron Hill-----Al Stoker was having a ding dong with Chris Bush in a "Shoot out" at Ironton some 35 years ago.
    We even have "Black Friday" in the UK nowadays.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When is the black friday in the uk?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't take this as gospel Tinker, but I think it's the same as the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally made bed, Matts conscious but looks like " The Invisible Man" with his head totally enclosed, and a drain coming from behind his ear------this should come out tomorrow-----and the catheter comes off. Better than we dared hoped for 48 hours ago. Feeling absolutely KNACKERED and I've done bugger all----maybe it's relief-----could do with "a Stiff One", that's not going to happen for a couple of days------need to stay focused and on the ball, but need to switch off pretty soon to recharge the DURACELL LI-ONS, just got time to say a huge thanks to all of you for the wonderful support you have all given me in the time of need------times like this is when your friends step up to the plate--------Maybe now others will understand what us old boat racers get up to when we retire-----MYGGWY.J.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amen brother!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jackie - Sounds like things might actually be looking up a bit for Matt. Also sounds like you are doing quite a bit better. Hang on tight to Jilly, keep her spirits up. I can't think of anything more difficult than dealing with such issues as what both of her sons are going through. And then, on top of it, you had to go and have a brain fart. I don't know, but I have always believed that, even in tough times, one needs to draw on their sense of humor to maintain sanity. That might sound crazy, but it has certainly helped me at times. But then maybe I never really grew up. Sorry if I sounds like i am wandering. As I said before...We love you - Steve & Iris

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    God Bless.......
    20 Foot Switzer Wing 2 X S3000 (Dust'n the Wind II)
    !6 foot Wood Eltro Vee (2X Merc 1500's) (Dust'n the Wind IV)
    15 foot Powercat 15C (2 X Merc 1500) (Dust'n the Wind III)
    (Single engine boats are lacking something)
    15’ Wooden Switzer Shooting Star...
    16 foot Lee Craft Merc S 3000-(Gold Dust II)
    (The exception proves the rule)
    Obsolete and Proud of it

Page 88 of 1251 FirstFirst ... 38 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 138 188 588 1088 ... LastLast