User Tag List

Page 58 of 1251 FirstFirst ... 8 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 108 158 558 1058 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Message to S&F -----what's with the Mumbai call girls in the new forum posts, just wondering!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weather held and we finally made it to Cowes----cruised up the medina to the "Folly inn " but declined to wait 2 hrs for lunch----as Fish so rightly said " Sod that for a game of soldiers, I'm not that hungry". Nice steady 35 mph run across the Solent ---not too much slop but it was sunshine and cloud and 16 degrees----absolutely no chance of bare knees today, shorts stayed in the rucksack .
    Back to Ange's for a great slap up feed with a couple of bottles of VALPOLICHELLO (Willas favourite) hit the road at 3.30 and missed most of the traffic.
    Feeling well fed and watered so no chance of opening the shop--got a few piccies for you---just thought I would ---KEEP YOU IN THE LOOP as the kids keep telling me ----stupid bloody saying---in my totally unbiased opinion.
    Finally got a date for the funeral we have to attend, 28th August ---poor old gal died end of July but due to red tape and bank holidays she can't get interred 'till over a month later----world gets weirder .
    Cop, Drop and pop will be the new way to go ------translation for colonials-------COP YOUR CLOGS,DROP DEAD, POP YOU IN THE OVEN.
    Nearly 6 pm and a large CC7 has just been placed before me so no more for 3/4 hours.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Attachment 304097

This is is the only piccy I have been able to find of the long lost 4 pointer built by Ron Jones---
    It hung in Rolla's garage for years, then when he purchased the factory in Switzerland it was Hung in the prop shop-----he then loaned it to Kevin Desmond for display in the French Musee Nautique in Bordeaux for umpteen years.
    That establishment closed for lack of funds and the boat simply vanished, turned out it had been shipped to England for display at Basildon Essex, but the boat was locked away in a store room and forgotton
    same fate was suffered at Basildon , shortage of funds, the place closed and the exhibits dispersed.
    This picture was sent to me by Roy Cooper of fastonwater.
    As far as I know the boat has never had it's bum wet.
    Suppose I ought to stick this on Willas "Hot Singles" thread, he probably knows something about it, but I would be most grateful if ANYONE could tell me ANYTHING about it.
    Was prompted to search for it after seeing the four point TWISTER with the V8rude on it's rear.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well up to now it would appear nobody knows any thing about Rolla's four pointer, so I will put it in WILLABEE'S Hot Singles site and see what happens.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I usually try to start the day wit a bit of bright and breezy news---looked at the headlines and decided against any comments-----so you just have to put up with one of my jokes today

Guy calls his wife from the office " you know the promotion I've been chasing for some time, great news darling, the boss has invited me up to Canada for a weeks fishing with some of the guys to discuss this----would you pack my rod and fish box and a suitcase with enough clothes for the week, and while your at it, would you pack those new blue silk pyjamas you just bought me, were leaving straight from the office so I'll swing by around six and pick them all up"
    Dutiful wife duly does thinking why the hell does he need blue silk pyjamas?
    A week later the guy comes home, looks in good shape, if a little tired, wife asks " good trip darling, did you catch anything?"
    he replies " a few salmon, couple of swordfish and a black marlin, but why didn't you pack my blue silk pyjamas?"
    She replies sweetly, " but I did darling,they were in your fish box"
    NEVER LIE TO A WOMAN.

​have a nice day y'all.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	411.5 KB 
ID:	304155Click image for larger version. 

Views:	17 
Size:	404.3 KB 
ID:	304156Click image for larger version. 

Views:	14 
Size:	401.7 KB 
ID:	304157

A couple of pics for you to savour!
    First is the 31' Sunseeker Portofino----26 years old, but sound in wind and limb.
    Second is the "Kitchen Goddess" and my sister about to board the water taxi.
    Third is Ange and Fish knocking back the covers.
    Will post you a couple of me myself soon as my skin and blister sends them

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Funny thing about old farts ----they LOOK, but don't communicate -----told a joke today, which was a bloody silly thing to do on this site-------not a single one of them said, good joke, piss poor joke, is that the best you can do, tripe, hogwash, bollocks, anything but total silence!,
    Had a great day in the shop, hit a purple patch and didn't stop 'till her indoors popped her head in and said " whiskey or wine" ? It's five o'clock .
    Didnt have time to stop and take a piccy for you, so you have that to look forward to tomorrow .
    Anyway I opted for whiskey ----tasted so good----I had another,I may or may not do another post tonight as the kitchen goddess does a mighty CC7 -----two of 'em and I'm anybody's.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Jackie

Enjoyed the joke but have know idea what a CC7 is ?.

rob

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by robert j garner View Post
    Hi Jackie

rob
    Canadian Club whisky and 7Up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by robert j garner View Post
    Hi Jackie

rob
    Rob----you CANNOT be serious----you must be the only man on the planet that does not know of the famous, satisfying and soothing sexy nectar, Anthony and Cleopatra plighted their troth, Rhett Butler and Scarlet Ohara,had it away, and Popeye ravaged Olive oil all partaking of the celebrated alcoholic beverage-----did your father James not enlighten you on the beneficial properties of this legendary and fabled distillation ? 'Twas rumoured that when Mary's milk ran dry, she suffered the babe JESUS H. to imbibe ----and look how he turned out------Shame be upon ye ROBERT J.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Attachment 304266

Life can be a stone bitch when you're retired----and then again some days ain't too bad-----entering Cowes Wednesday .
    Eat your heart out Willa!!!
    When did you last do something like this Johno?
    I got bragging rights for at least a week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As my old friend Chas used to say------some days you eat bear-----was true blue blasphemy issuing forth from the workshop.
    Just hung the last spinnaker on the boat when the mast snapped due to too much tension----that was the very last thing I had to do, now I get to turn another mast 'cept this time it'll be man enough for anything -----can't be doing with being pissed off in my workshop------it's supposed to be a pleasure dome and sacrosanct . Napsie time tell you how it goes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg  

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tells you how pissed off with the world I am when I post my reply on the old farts thread, polite version is Off 2014, . Can't be arsed to rewrite it ----you have to look. Over there.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jackie: I would make the front sail hollow like the rear one. More symmetry.
    just a thought. might lessen the load on the mast also.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah that explains it no one in the family drinks scotch although i will enjoy a nice cold Bud while watching lewis go though eau rouge flat
    on sunday afternoon cheers

Rob

Page 58 of 1251 FirstFirst ... 8 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 108 158 558 1058 ... LastLast