Mercury 250 Pro XS
I know they have been out for 10 years. What are the BEST years to look for to buy? For reliability and horsepower.
How many hours?
Originally Posted by davemvegas
Dont think the pro xs has been out that long. I think the 250xs came out in 2003. There are differences between the 250xs and the 250 pro xs.
Has about 140 on it...
Originally Posted by Promax1R
- Hydrostream V-King with a Drag - SOLD
- STV RR Drag with a Drag- SOLD
- 18' seacraft c/c 200 merc- SOLD
- 18' Action Marine Retired & "Wet"
- STV Needle Nose " The Heat" - SOLD
- 21' Triad- "The Sipper"- SOLD
- 26' concept c/c twin 200 Mariners
- STV RR - "Lil Sista" on a Custom Strongback Trailer
Everybody wants a piece of the pie, till they try it!!!
Salt or fresh water?
Originally Posted by motorheadbishop
140 hours? Send some pictures. email@example.com
To the top. Anyone got input on these motors?
i've got a 2008 with about 250 hrs on it ,saltwater only and not one issue yet!