User Tag List

Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Omni, it is all good here! If they work for you it is all that really matters!! OMC has gone a long way!
    Just curious, have you asked Joey why no more Mercury's for him?
    Not trying to be rude but I believe 50% of what I see and 0% of what I hear, sorry VERY hard head guy here....
    BTW, I personally love to be unique and absolutely hate ME TOO boats or power!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tux974 View Post
    Omni, it is all good here! If they work for you it is all that really matters!! OMC has gone a long way!
    Just curious, have you asked Joey why no more Mercury's for him?
    BTW, I personally love to be unique and absolutely hate ME TOO boats or power!
    he loves Mercury he wouldn't run anything else other then a 300x. For me or anyone else who has a infinite amount of boating time or engine repair budget he says they won't work for us. He say hands down that the 300x is the best performance based outboard ever built you just need to be a mechanic to own it or one on call an no problem paying..... He say with the newer Merc motors they just break often. And in my personal experience that statement is true. Have you had a different experience?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Omni, once again, not trying be rude, get into a PeePee contest or details as to why your Mercs had issues which possibly led into a claim being denied because I was NOT there! I can tell you that anything HiPerf will break at some point. I will also say all new motors have gone a very long way, Yamaha, OMC and Mercury, the warranty they now provide is also a big factor!
    It seems like you had a terrible experience with Mercury so as mentioned you decide to make a change (business decision) nothing wrong with that! I have made decision on just principle whether it was right or wrong!
    I will stop at this point and once again wish you the best!!!

Tony

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tux974 View Post
    Omni, once again, not trying be rude or get into a PeePee contest or details as to why your Mercs had issues and had a claim denied because I was NOT there! I can tell you that anything HiPerf will break at some point. I will also say all new motors have gone a very long way, Yamaha, OMC and Mercury.
    It seems like you had a terrible experience with Mercury so as mentioned you decide to make a change (business decision) nothing wrong with that! I have made decision on just principal whether they were right or wrong!
    I will stop at this point and once again wish you the best!!!

Tony
    Tony I have many friends named Tony an in time I hope to win you over as well and earn the right to call you friend. I do not speak as a expert but I try my best to communicate my life experience an I've had a few experiences with boating and I believe they mirror many other peoples. Hence the popularity of this particular thread and others I've started. With that said I truly appreciate your experiences and commentary wether we agree or not because it allows me to gain insight into different trains of thought especially ones such as yourself who have years of performance boat experience. So please believe me when I tell you thank you and please continue to jump in when and where you think your opinion matters that's what this thread is all about........

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	148.8 KB 
ID:	289640
    Quote Originally Posted by anglerssales View Post
    There is a few with twin but not fast / here is a other fast Miami boat owner David and Daniel the twinsAttachment 289610Top out about 83 with a pair 200 cab Merc with offshore mids and cle s

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.screamandfly.com/attachme...9&d=1388866165 that's not a merc. No wonder you are having motor problems . They sold ya a Honda and told ya it was a merc
    1990 hydrostream virage diamondpower280

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeylarge View Post
    Jamesgang 31 sutphen
    That is one sick f Ing ride with the triple x . So glad to have run next to it on the river this past summer thank god was good water so I could keep up with my little stream and just makes me smile knowing he kicked them v8's off to rig with triple x's

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by albypine View Post
    http://www.screamandfly.com/attachme...9&d=1388866165 that's not a merc. No wonder you are having motor problems . They sold ya a Honda and told ya it was a merc
    haha It was a mariner 250efi same exact thing as a Merc 250 efi and Merc sold me three defective power heads an walked away when they did not have any more! But that's for a different thread on a different day......

only good thing that came out of that situation was I got to try another manufacture one that stands by there product an out performed What I had by leaps and bounds........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
    Last edited by Omni Present; 01-04-2014 at 08:45 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You so had the wrong clown .... My merc people would stand behind what they build for me . I so know what it's like dealing with the wrong ones .... Trust me . I am the only person in the world with a 50k hydro stream virage

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You so had the wrong clown .... My merc people would stand behind what they build for me . I so know what it's like dealing with the wrong ones .... Trust me . I am the only person in the world with a 50k hydro stream virage

that is a nice sutphen
    24 skater
    22 velocity

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mach1magnum View Post

that is a nice sutphen
    Answer Ur phone lol

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't want to say who got the final tell him to go f*ck himself from his buddies at Merc because I like them and there shop but believe me you probably know the shop there a well known Merc dealer and good guy's. Honestly I'm glad it happened now because had they not treated me the way they did I would not of ever tried the ETEC 250 HO and discovered it's just a much better power plant for my needs. Enough of my motor choices guys this is about rough water Boats 25' to 30' what do you got Albypine or did you just stop by to say hello?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will take ya for the ride of Ur life building a s.o.b now. , but will be awhile before its ready . Sure she will run like like no other as I skin her back and let her fly . Show up to next years river run

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will take ya for the ride of Ur life building a s.o.b now. , but will be awhile before its ready . Sure she will run like like no other as I skin her back and let her fly . Show up to next years river run
    Which run CT been there last two years? We run our equipment over from Sag Harbor NY thru Plum Gut........

the 24' SuperBoat was 2012
    the Formula was 2013
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg  
    Last edited by Omni Present; 01-04-2014 at 08:11 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That formula looks a lot more comfortable...

Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast