Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    During the initial invasion of Iraq in 2003, we did night patrols on the Eufrates river in zodiaks and blew up one of the bridges that crosses it! But I will have to say what happens in the cabin of my boat is a much better memory

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by baja200merk View Post
    looks like battery park?
    Yah, Photo's from Liberty; to put it in perspective. Good eye!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by payments due View Post
    During the initial invasion of Iraq in 2003, we did night patrols on the Eufrates river in zodiaks and blew up one of the bridges that crosses it! But I will have to say what happens in the cabin of my boat is a much better memory
    Dude, first "thanks for your service there", as damn now well now.. "for nothing, seems lately", as me in Nam. 2nd place. But on boats? Ever here the "Brown Water Navy" Nam? In was north 2 corp, not south ..in Nam. ? I was on the road a Guntruck, choppers overhead, but this the "Saigon river" dudes south?

Watch "Apocalypses now", the "river rats" Best done .."remake Nam", seen, and took me 15 years to even watch it. And sorry if spouting off here the kid, done Irag, as off subject "best thing in a boat?" Calling BS, as the kid came home! Tell me some more stories Irag, and 45 years ago me in Nam..but still like yesterday me. War don't go away fellow warrior. Chin up dude, be proud of looking ya in the "mirror". Anyway, the Nam .."Brown Navy" Its 28 minutes, but simple Real! (again, Nam Vets that did time 1/2 corp...?...(Welcome Home), a watch at yer on risk as "mems a coming".
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YGeLz6SSKks" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Heres the "River Rats' vid. (gotta think here, jungle sides, ambush side is a coming..(maybe). Scary chit then...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CTD3P1OerXE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Last edited by Robby321; 01-14-2014 at 11:25 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7