Hello. Thought if anyone of you sits on some related knowledge about this engine and would take the time to give me some hints. I've now tried like all different Swedish forums on the internet without any success, so now im heading over boarders So please excuse me if my English aint as correct as yours, but i'll do my best and give it a shot, as your forum seems super with alot of expertise and knowledge around here!
Serial Number on the engine is: 0B220089.

When i bought the engine in spring 2013 it had stood untouched since 4 years back in time, and according to my stepfather who i bought it from it worked like a charm when tested last time. It did start up just fine but was coughing badly which made the whole boat shake. The problem was "solved" atleast for the moment by cleaning the carbs, new sparkplugs and some adjusting on the idle rpm, as it would cough until it died before. The idle is now set on 800rpm but will sometimes sporadicaly jump up to about 1000 for some seconds then back to 800, just as if one cylinder did not fire and all suddenly starts too. The coughing is as good as gone when the engine is not cold, and it idles pretty good now after readjusting the idle rpm from like 600 to 800.

According to the previous owner (stepfather) It used to idle just fine four years ago, so seems strange all those things had to be done, just from the engine sitting in a warm place over some years.

Now to the main problem...
When i give i WOT it takes away just fine but it seems like i'm missing some 1000rpm on the top. It does like 5000 uptilted now and it used to run 6000 four years ago. Same boat, same propellar and everything. So i started thinking this might have to do with the coughing when i bought it? And i've might have hid the problem by adjusting the idle rpm and and cleaning carbs.

As i've read on ur forum the stator seems to be a usual reason for problems with this engine, but can it really act like this if the stator is bad? Any ideas of what it can be if it's aint the stator?

As ive heard i can somehow use a Dva meter to see that all the sparks is getting its correct peak voltage, Does anyone here have the correct numbers of peak voltage, and where should i take measurements? The primer? Switch boxes? If anyone has like a link to a guide or something it would help alot.

Aside from that (which is the main problem) the oil alarm keeps beeping, sometimes it's quiet and sometimes it starts just random. I've tried to search for the cause without any luck. This is done:
Refild the internal oil tank, Replaced the transparent oil lines (which were leaking, puh), and checked so the plastic gear which drives the oilpump and all seems fine. Anything else that usually breaks on these engines regarding the beep-beep-beep sound? Im thinking of skipping the automatic oilmixer and just filling a hose which lead from the oilpump intake to outlet with oil and mix the oil manually, but im not sure if that would do it without tearing the original oil pump down?

Besides that my temp gauge indicates like 70c (like 160f) on idle, but when i put the engine on load it goes up to about 110 (230f?) celsius which seems far too hot. No alarm beeping for heat though and water is coming out with strong force. Maybe it's just the temp gauge sensor which has gone bad or is not correctly adjusted as otherways the inline system would give me a constant beeeeep if its overheating, right? Is there anmyway of testing if its running too hot? Like trowhing water on the cylinders and it should not vaporize or something like that? When it is under load ofcourse. How hot should it be under load? I'll start with the termostats i'll guess... Might be worth noticing that the engine has never gone in salt water, only in our big lake Vänern.

Compression on all cylinders is over 120psi on all, and the engine was rebuilt like 8 years ago as this boat was earlier used to waterskiing contests, so it has done maaany hours on the lake, so i guess the hardware parts of the engine should be fine.

All help is appreciated, and btw does anyone of you guys know where to get a hold of spareparts for this engine with shipping overseas. Like fuel pump rebuild kits, impeller kits? Greetings from Sweden, and i once again apologize if the text is hard to understand....

//Allaaan