Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not too concerned heights are the same or very very close with the 250xs racing ecu I have I would hope they are fatter, but they are going to dbr as soon as I hear they can do them. Todd d thanks I will try that, my chum said he got the last 2 they had on sale can you check on that for me. I also have to talk to Adam as well.

Thanks,

Dave

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    call Johnny Miles he talked to the boys today and can get you a 15" can from Taylor Marine.

(678) 878-0787

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    awesome thanks, Dave

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by crankbearing View Post
    I got the new sleeves from advanced and pulled the old ones out of the block well except for #6 it is being at PITA. I guess I will have to cut that one out, The other 5 sleeves were the 03 style and #6 is a new style. I compared the old 03 pistons to the new ones they all measure EXACTLY the same, the difference is they reinforced the area under the dome in the head with two addtn'l bosses added and they are heavier and why merc says to change all 6 in the manual if you are going with design 2. The old sleeves have straight exhaust port sides while the new ones are on an angle heights are very close to the same, I dropped one sleeve in and I will have some port matching to do at the bottom of the window and in the corners but very little. Can't use the DBR big bore kit with DI only with case injection. Does Tony B do rails as well as injectors ? If not where can I send the rails? I need a port head if anyone has one, I also have an extra starboard head to trade if you need one. Who has 3.0L opti head stud kits - GOOD ONES.
    i have a set of heads off a 99 200 dfi if they will work, you can have them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2