Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mr fun View Post
    tool n, whats up with the norman scene ? have property in Va. that requires traverse crossing of Norman on 77, always thought a great opprunity to expose those nascar peeps to some of our madness. are their any waterfront motels there? I'm 3 hrs north, but all the hot shoes on that lake seem to be a natural for "Hot Boating" would love a chance to be a part of a "Rendevous" there. Fun Out
    Not a ton of O/B's on norman, but a bunch of boat freaks for sure. There are a couple of places where people raft up and hang out. More V-8 action though. We try to have a fun run once a year, but I haven't seen any dates for '14 yet. If we get something together I will try to give you a shout. Not much of hotels on the water that I would recommend. There is a Lake Norman Hotel, but I have no idea of what it is like, and it has been here since 1980's so its pretty old. Plenty of hotels off the water though. Most people go on VRBO and rent homes on the lake which is a pretty good option??? Let me know if you have any further questions, or if you want to come out and run around. Will be glad to show you around. A few bar/resteraunts on the water too!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    if you want to come out and run around. Will be glad to show you around. A few bar/resteraunts on the water too!!
    I want to take you up on that offer if I ever get my 24 skater done-Andy Petree is a friend of mine and lives on the lake but hes not into fast unless it has four wheels, rotor blades or wings-glad to hear your happy with the Argo.

Joe

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JPEROG View Post
    I want to take you up on that offer if I ever get my 24 skater done-Andy Petree is a friend of mine and lives on the lake but hes not into fast unless it has four wheels, rotor blades or wings-glad to hear your happy with the Argo.

Joe
    Sent you a PM! Bring that skater up! Drag Brent with you Skawd the Dog! He frequents the lake every so often. Leave Adam down there, he'll want to play with the Argo............

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do they still make the 18' Argo?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by powerabout View Post
    Do they still make the 18' Argo?
    I doubt they build any new ones, but there are plenty of used ones out there if you want one.
    Markus' Performance Boating Links:
    www.toastedmarshmallow.com/performance

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7