User Tag List

Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    In reference to the Hydrostream Power Tour:

Quote Originally Posted by Scream And Fly View Post
    This is seriously one of the best threads on this site ever.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowMaxx View Post
    Thanks! Bob's Is Rite On My Way To Work. I Mite Pick One Of Those Up Just To Have...Not That I Plan On Buying A SlOMC!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1FASTLASER View Post
    Hell Allyda why didn't u say sumtin earlier. I made 3 engine pullers outta 1/2" stainless just so I had em. I woulda sent ya one. All you need then woulda been 3 bolts fer da flywheel
    I had planned on buying one or trying to make one myself. But if you have one I can use, I'll pm you my address.
    1986 20 ft. 8 in Shadow Tunnel Vee
    86 Rude XP 200 Looper
    10" Quicksilver Para - Lift Hydraulic.
    Hoss 15 x 28p. HPD & 14 & 3/4 x 27p. Yammie Drag 4
    Ron Hill Custom 15 x 28p. 4 Blade O/T Cleaver, Mazco 15 x 28p. 3 blade Cleaver
    Hydromotive Intimidator Q4 15 x 27p.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I fish this stuff every tournament,101 tiller,i ain't never stuck,just like in open water my shadows pass most boats in the slop too,
    Quote Originally Posted by Corona Mike View Post
    You Will Like The Shadow. They Rode Good, Decent Room For A Bass Boat From "Back In The Day" Easy On Troling Motors...Unless You Get In The Big Lilly Pads! They Suck Up In The Tunnels...Only Reel Down Side Was They Don't Turn Like A Tunnel Hull! So Be A Little Carefull There! No Worries About Extra Power They Ran Very Good With About Anything From 150 Up...Good Luck, Be Carefull! Mike T.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    other than my 17' varmint,best slop boat I've ever owned
    Last edited by Varmint; 01-03-2014 at 05:43 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm Sure You Do...With A 101 LB Thrust Trolling Motor, It Should Get That Boat On A Plane! I Don't Fish Tournaments Anymore...Haven't For Many Years But, Back When About The Strongest Trolling Motor Made Had Less Than 70 LB's Of thrust, If You Got a tunnel Boat In Heavy Pads, It Didn't Do Very Good.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly guys I never had too much problem trolling through the slop either. But that was with my old Tour 82 (82# thrust). With my new W75 we'll just have to wait and see. I got a weedless Wedge II prop with it, however for the time being I put my 3 blade Machete on it I was using on my old motor. It seemed to just chop through anything I went through. However, the Wedge II might be a better prop to use with this new TM. IDK?

My Tour 82 is for sale by the way if anyone is interested.
    86 Rude XP 200 Looper

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Problem I Ran Into When We Put My XB02' Together Was That You Have A Very Small Area To Mount The Trolling Motor. I Found The Bracket That I Wanted But, Had To Have The T/M Shaft Custom Cut...They Don't Make A 42" Shaft For Hand Control Bow Mount Motors Anymore...I Bought A 55-LB Thrust Motor Guide And Really Haven't Been Reel Happy With It. Now, I Did Replace The Prop. With One Of Those Kipiwa..Probably Spelled That Wrong...And It Has Helped Some. My Buddy rad Tressler Has A Older 75-LB Thrust Motor Guide That Is MUCH BETTER! But, That Model Isn't Made Anymore. I'll Find One One Day, And Replace This One I Have. It's O.K. But, I Sure Wouldn't Want To Tournament Fish With It...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh I love my new wireless W75 (75# thrust) trolling motor. I can control it from anywhere aboard with either the wireless foot controls or my little red handheld remote. I have disabilities which made using my old foot pedal steered MG Tour 82 (82# thrust) harder and harder each time I went out. It's gonna be nice to have a TM I can use again. The only problem I had mounting it is that due to my bow being so pointy, I almost couldn't get enough clearance for the shaft when it was deployed, while still leaving it in a position to keep the head inside the boat when stowed. In fact, I had to notch and epoxy my rubrail a little in that one spot to allow for free movement. I now have about 1/4 inch between the shaft and my notched section of rubrail when deployed, shwheewww!, close!
    86 Rude XP 200 Looper

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When You See What We Had To Do On This One Of Mine, You'll See What A Pain In The Azz It Was! I'll Find One Of Those Old "Hyper-Drives" Sooner Or Later. They Were A Little Lighter And 10" Shorter Than These New T/M's. Still Watching The Weather. One Time It Looks Good The Next Time...Not So Much! Suppose To Be COLD Monday So, I Would Think It Would Be A Short Day...Mite Just Bring The Bass Boat And Leave The XR02' At Home...It's A Lot More "User Friendly! I'll Stay In Touch. Mike.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So whos got the fastest Shadow on this site?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Allyda if you haven't got one by the time I get back to the house I will hook you up. Unfortunately I am out of town working a small shutdown. I should be back middle of next week.
    Laser 1550 ...under construction with a serious weight loss
    Motor 2.4....undecided on hp yet

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1FASTLASER View Post
    Allyda if you haven't got one by the time I get back to the house I will hook you up. Unfortunately I am out of town working a small shutdown. I should be back middle of next week.
    Thanks I can wait. I'm not in a big hurry anyway to take my boat off the water for a day or so. I want to do a good inspection and resealing of my motor mount bolt holes thru my transom when I do this. Just a little preventive maintinence. I have two unopened tubes of fast drying 5200 I'll of course use to seal around each bolt and the jackplate to the transom. But I have a little preventive maintinance trick I use whenever I'm mounting a jackplate or a motor to a boat. I thin out some epoxy with acetone and librally brush it into each bolt hole letting it soak in real good. Then a few hours later I follow that up with a good coat of epoxy creating a permanent water tight seal. This usually makes the motor mount bolts fit nice and snug like new once it has cured. And if you ever have any type of catastrophic jackplate falure it will prevent water intrusion into your transom core. I'm also curious to see what my transoms core is. I have a good solid transom despite my boats year and whish to keep it that way.

As far as the weather Mike it's not looking that good. However as you say being here in Florida that's subject to change. Many times I've walked outside and it was either colder or hotter than the weatherman/woman said it would be. I just hope it doesn't rain -if it does all bets are off, lol!
    86 Rude XP 200 Looper

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Allyda View Post

As far as the weather Mike it's not looking that good. However as you say being here in Florida that's subject to change. Many times I've walked outside and it was either colder or hotter than the weatherman/woman said it would be. I just hope it doesn't rain -if it does all bets are off, lol!
    Well The Weather Looks Pretty Good...Depending On What Time I Drag Out Of Here...Work...Tonight, I'll Head That Way. Worst Case, It Rains And I Have To Park On The Side Of The Road At The Biker Bar...Sleepy Hollow...To Eat BBQ! Probably Be There Around Noon. See You Then! Mike T.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corona Mike View Post
    Well The Weather Looks Pretty Good...Depending On What Time I Drag Out Of Here...Work...Tonight, I'll Head That Way. Worst Case, It Rains And I Have To Park On The Side Of The Road At The Biker Bar...Sleepy Hollow...To Eat BBQ! Probably Be There Around Noon. See You Then! Mike T.
    I had to go all the way to Crystal Springs to do a water pump job today. I needed the $$. Anyway, froze my azz off I tell ya! I still think I did it too cheap given the distance. What do you think -$90.00 labor for a water pump on a 93 90 horse Johnson? I did get ta meet some great new people though. I will say this, since branching out on my own I'm at least making money again. I think my old business partner was dragging me down -then he lets my ex girlfriend move into his spare bedroom 3 months ago and she's been sucking me financially dry! Him too and he's too blind to see it & so is his wife! In any case due to the rain and my having to work today I didn't get my buffing done so If I go out tomorrow it will be with a dull dull lookin boat (I've wet sanded above the rubrail), lol! ha ha! It will have to be in the afternoon for me though. I suppose if I hurry in the morining I can be there at noon. Boat will be on the trailer though. I'll have ta launch afterward.
    Last edited by Allyda; 01-04-2014 at 07:46 PM.
    86 Rude XP 200 Looper

Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast