User Tag List

Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onemortime View Post
    Here are a few pics on the '84 laser

The one i rode in was a V tunnel, what does this run?

2. Likes TackleJoe liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a sweet ride. Looks in superb shape too!
    1986 20 ft. 8 in Shadow Tunnel Vee
    86 Rude XP 200 Looper
    10" Quicksilver Para - Lift Hydraulic.
    Hoss 15 x 28p. HPD & 14 & 3/4 x 27p. Yammie Drag 4
    Ron Hill Custom 15 x 28p. 4 Blade O/T Cleaver, Mazco 15 x 28p. 3 blade Cleaver
    Hydromotive Intimidator Q4 15 x 27p.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is a seriously sweet looking Laser!!!!!!
    Laser 1550 ...under construction with a serious weight loss
    Motor 2.4....undecided on hp yet

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Possibly the sweetest laser basser I have ever seen!
    Will

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rgsauger, my pc is down and using the wifes nook . I tried reply to your pm , but it want let me do it. Please call me when you have time, thanks, my is buddy @ 1 843 296 9610
    Dittos on the Nook. Pita! Call me when you get a chance 832-405-2980 Rob. Talk to you soon.
    1990 Shadow bass boat w/ 2.4 200 Merc. Totally resto'd boat and love it!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OneMore do you still own the 84 model??? The more I look at this sweet ride the more I drool. I can see that attention to detail was done on this resto. Right down to the trailer.What model exactly is this one? It looks like the 19ftr but of course cant tell from the pics. Looking at these makes me want to go out and finish up mine TODAY...lol but I know dat aint goona happen.Im currently looking for someone or someplace that can make a new windsheild for mine. I have in my mind an idea to make the windsheild removeable......that way when I am playing around or going for topend numbers it can be easily removed or when I am in fishin mode it can be on the boat. I will be using attachment bolts very similar to the T bolts that Motorguide uses or gives you when you buy a new trolling motor.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and by the way anyone out there and I do mean ANYONE know where I can find a pic of the Lightining hull. Man I have looked everywhere and still cant seem to find one. I found plenty of the Prosecutors but still cant find its shorter brother the Lightining.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1FASTLASER View Post
    OneMore do you still own the 84 model??? The more I look at this sweet ride the more I drool. I can see that attention to detail was done on this resto. Right down to the trailer.What model exactly is this one? It looks like the 19ftr but of course cant tell from the pics. Looking at these makes me want to go out and finish up mine TODAY...lol but I know dat aint goona happen.Im currently looking for someone or someplace that can make a new windsheild for mine. I have in my mind an idea to make the windsheild removeable......that way when I am playing around or going for topend numbers it can be easily removed or when I am in fishin mode it can be on the boat. I will be using attachment bolts very similar to the T bolts that Motorguide uses or gives you when you buy a new trolling motor.
    Try Great Lakes Skipper out on eBay. They have a large selection of bass boat windshields and you may be able to find one very close to your stock whindshield.
    86 Rude XP 200 Looper

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the kind words. I still have the laser it was finished late last year. I only have about 15 hours on the motor and max rpms 5900 @ 91mph so far. We built the motor to turn about 8400. Iam still learning how drive it, but so far it drives like on a string. I have hydrualic steering and a high speed jackplate (5 1/2") off the transom. Iam running real close to 2" above the pad. I bought a 88 shadow 20' vt and should be ready in few weeks and whats kind of funny is what on the side of it.(it says the worlds fastest boat) and that's under the gel coat. Any how I will post some pictures as soon as finish rigging it out. Again thanks for all the complements..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    max rpms 5900 @ 91mph so far. ..
    What kinda gear and prop for this......Just courious.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1.87 gears and a modified mazco 3 re 30 pitch labbed and blue printed.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the heads up Allyda. I done forgot about him. Great Lakes Skipper is good people to deal with.

Got your PM Onemoretime......I might give you a holler if I bomb out at a couple of other places I am trying. There is a place in Monticello,Arkansas that is supposed to be able to duplicate any windsheild ever made. I am attempting to get there number and see if they can help me. And of course goona holler at Great Lakes Skipper.

My ole lady will probably kill me but I am going to anyway...........Onemore if you decide to sell the 84 put me first on the list. The 17'9" Laser is actually the one I REALLY REALLY want. That boat would "fit" me perfectly. The 18ft down to 16ft fast basser have ALWAYS hel a special place in my heart because they are ........in my mind.....the PERFECT bass rig.They fit EVERY category as far as fishing and do it well. The only time I have a problem with the shorter bassers is bad weather,wind and BIG lakes but even then if you use common sense you can still run them normally..........that is unless your on one of the Great Lakes or lake like it and end up with 35mph winds..........hell even then I shy away from the 20+ftrs just because it aint real safe evn in them. Down here where I normally fish with my boats I can almost follow a 14'flatbottom and I can CERTAINLY run and most of the time outrun most of the big boats. While they are sitting out in the open with there floating tackle shops I can take my 16ftr's and go right on in to the cover and get up close and personal with them large mouth basses.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My first basser was a 17 ft 7 in Glastron 177V. It was one of the first V hull bass boats Glastron made way back when. It was only rated for a 150 but only motor I had was a 175 Johnny I was rebuilding the powerhead on at the time. Hung a 115 right on the transom to get me by until I had my 175 ready. I had alot of fun with that boat & took it everywhere. From fishing for red's and sea trout out on the flats off of Hudson beach to Shark fishing out a bit further, to bassin on Huntington lake and down on Lake Tarpon and all points in between. Ya couldn't miss it coming cuz it was the brightest metalflake green I've ever seen. Point is even after hanging on the 175 I could go almost anywhere in that boat. My 1st wife made me sell it or I'd still have it today. I've had alot of boats in between it and my current rig both big and small but I can't remember ever having as much fun with a boat.
    86 Rude XP 200 Looper

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have to need to keep this thread going on . My 88 shodow vt has on the side rear the worlds fasted boat ! How about dat ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have to need to keep this thread going on . My 88 shodow vt has on the side rear the worlds fasted boat ! How about dat ?

A Lot Of Them Did...And They Were Just Not For Very Long...Damn Mean Ol' Allisons...

Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast