Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1977 Hydrostream Viper and 1973 short shaft M115

Boy, this is a tough decision but I need to sell the Viper. This is the finest and most well equipped Viper around, and here's what it has: 1973 Merc 115 converted to 15" shaft, new rings a year ago, 1.78:1 gear ratio, upper 4 water passages blocked. Power trim, new hoses. Very rare Merc XS swivel bracket to driveshaft housing snubber. Modern rectifier. Tach, Speedo, Water PSI, transom and control trim switches, and a start in gear bypass switch that is foolproof. Tether stop switch. New carpet 4 years ago. Aluminum transom plates. New wood seat bases and new wood behind side upholstery. 20" chopper propeller. Galvanized 3000 lb bunk trailer with spare tire. Windshield does have a short crack, was removed, rubber mounted, and stop drilled, no problem since. 2010 battery, two 6 gallon tanks with tank selector switch. Removeable stern light. Full cover. Boat is located on east side of Fond du Lac. My price does not cover what I have invested in this, but I will negotiate a bit. Boat is stored indoors. Email for a phone number. Also, the decal wrap around in the photo does not go with the boat, the boat is decaled with standard blue decals. The wrap shown is not mine and not for sale. $3900 or a very decent offer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stream at Tomahawk.JPG