Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thumbs down 16 RINO Traitors

Meet the 16 Republicans (RINO Traitors) that voted to advance gun Control.

Bud Conner "Heathen Supporting Our Constitution"

FOR ALL ENGINE APPLICATIONS
    DRY Film Lubricant for Piston Skirts & Cranks + Thermal Barrier Ceramic Coatings for Piston Tops, Combustion Chambers, Valves etc !!

Banner Compliments of Pete Woodworth!!!

Are you people starting to understand this yet? it doesn't matter how they feel about abortion or gay marriage-- These people are NOT conservatives. Your beloved crony corporatist RINO's sold you out!

Still not ready to vote libertarian, eh?
    '89 Hydrostream Vegas XT, '90 Merc 2.4 Bridgeport PCU EFI
    My YouTube videos________My Flickr photo gallery
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1706097519

You People? Racist....

BTW Bud, Burr? I knew Hagen would....

Ló fasz racing
    Joe Horvath

Yea Joe. I got a letter from Burr awhile back when I expressed my concerns about Gun control and the second ammendment. His response to me was a far cry from what he did. He even went public he would stand with Rand Pauls Fillibuster on Gun Control and then turned Traitor. I think he picked the wrong state to pull that stunt in and seek reelection.

DRY Film Lubricant for Piston Skirts & Cranks + Thermal Barrier Ceramic Coatings for Piston Tops, Combustion Chambers, Valves etc !!

Yer kidding, a politician said one thing and did another? Never heard of such a thing.....We should know by this stage that most in office are going to do what puts the most money in their pockets. Follow the money to the truth. I am disgusted at the same outcome over and over again and am losing any hope of our country surviving the greed express that is running thru it..... All the peoples representatives are getting on it and are gonna ride it into the ground....

Hopefully they will be replaced in the next election cycle. Freakin POS losers.

Anyone who thinks any politician has your best interests at heart, well, its like they say, ignorance is bliss.

we need to stop making congressmen a tenured position and have term limits 2 terms that's it.

Other than that it dont matter if they are Libetarian, Ron Paul, or Eddie Murphy , they just are in it to collect as much $$ as they can.

credit to The Distinguished Gentleman (1992) is a comedy starring Eddie Murphy.

Quote Originally Posted by NBT View Post
    we need to stop making congressmen a tenured position and have term limits 2 terms that's it.
    Here's a better idea, stop checking the "party" box on the ballot and re-electing them to a second term to begin with. This problem is exactly why, despite congress having a single digit percent approval rate, that 90% of them get re-elected.

Quote Originally Posted by pyro View Post
    Here's a better idea, stop checking the "party" box on the ballot and re-electing them to a second term to begin with. This problem is exactly why, despite congress having a single digit percent approval rate, that 90% of them get re-elected.
    Here's an even better idea

Your beloved, Ron Paul, with his ideals, soaked the system for 30 years, getting richer, doing nothing. Term Limits (which will never happen) are needed.

You could put a hard line North Korean operative in Congress, and in 90 days, he will be richer than he ever believed possible, voting to blow his own county up if need be to protect is lobbyist funding.

What You People have to realize, is the 3rd party idealism, does not accomplish anything, if the candidate runs as a third party candidate, they dont make it. (not sure if any in congress are 3rd party, but they get isolated).

And, have you voted lately, there is no Party box, you vote by name.

No third party candidate will become president as long as the electoral college is in place. The reason I say that is an independent would at best carry only a few states and would prevent the republican or democrat from getting 270 electoral votes. The election would then be decided in the house of representatives, which is dominated by the traditional parties. The third party candidate would have no chance of winning in that scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by NBT View Post
    Your beloved, Ron Paul...
    Ron Paul is retired. He spent his best years fighting alone against an enemy that had only begun to grow its strength, with the support of a few real conservatives who are just now beginning to stand up together, grow their ideals, and spread the message of liberty among concerned Americans. There is no left or right, no Republican and Democrat anymore-- There is only tyranny, and liberty. Which side are YOU on?

Quote Originally Posted by HStream1 View Post
    No third party candidate will become president as long as the electoral college is in place.
    The parties will remain in place, because the Wall Street money runs the system. Stop worrying about the presidential elections, and focus your efforts on your senators and representatives... Run as a county RNC delegate. Most of these ground-level grassroots contests are decided by just a handful of votes, and this is where the party's future is shaped.

Ron Paul is retired. ........There is only tyranny, and liberty. Which side are YOU on?
    by the looks of his dismal voting record, he retired a long time ago

[/QUOTE] Run as a county RNC delegate. [/QUOTE]

ARE YOU? I will vote for you. Let us know. It actually, would be an extremely good idea for you to actually get involved commiting time and sweat vs Keyboarding.

I've never in my state seen a Independent Run for congress or senate. While I understand your theory it isn't always the case in every election. And a write in means nothing but a waist of time IMO.

The parties will remain in place, because the Wall Street money runs the system. Stop worrying about the presidential elections, and focus your efforts on your senators and representatives... Run as a county RNC delegate. Most of these ground-level grassroots contests are decided by just a handful of votes, and this is where the party's future is shaped.

Stop re-electing the RINO incumbents in the Republican primary!! If they're not standing up for YOUR rights and the US Constitution, they need to GO!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast