Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Joe Biden

Joe Biden

Says if ever there is a problem, go out on the back deck with your double barrel shotgun and fire off two rounds. That will take care of anyone trying to come in your house. I guess the idea that the empty shotgun would then be useless never occurred to him.
    You don't need an AR15.

What a moron.

So instead of defending your home, you go out back, discharge a shotgun twice, at who knows what, which is against the law in most municipalities, and then say, someone was breaking into my house. Wonder how many people are going to do that on New Year's Eve?

Reckon Johnny Law is going to believe you?

He is definitely one of a kind (thank God) i cannot for the life of me figure out what bunch of nit wits voted for these two bozo's its beyond my comprehension

The past 2 presidential elections are proof that we should have never allowed women & sub-saharans the right to vote.

Ló fasz racing
    Joe Horvath

Quote Originally Posted by jphii View Post
    The past 2 presidential elections are proof that we should have never allowed women & sub-saharans the right to vote.
    Been saying this for years. Weak minded women, and ethnic people that only vote for the guy promising all the handouts. They don't care about the country, only themselves.

there is no way this country can make a come back after these idiots get trough bankrupting us.its just too big . its the industrial war machine at it finest war,war,war, if thier isnt one, start one ,if not invent one!!! befriend a counrty then invade it, blow it up , then pay to have it rebuilt by Halliburton and cronies what a joke

What I dont get is we send money that we borrow to countries that burn our flags and dont want us there, but yet they want our money. Cut the money of and let them fend for themselves. We cant even take care of the people we have, but we give millions away. Go figure.

Another thing, go out on the street and ask people what they think about the way things are going for America, and most say we are doing great. These sheep people have no clue. They watch the news that is for obummer and have no idea how things are going because the mainstream media is not saying. WE ARE SO SCREWED.....
    Jack of all trades and a master of none...."But what do I know"....

1986 19' Laser 380 Ray....sold...and boatless....
    1995 20' Regal Val. <<<<Wifes boat......LOL
    1976 20' Tahiti Jet Boat w/moded 468 bbc<<<sold to get the Laser 380
    1985 20' Centurian Barefoot 225 looper....Gone<<<miss this one
    1976 17.5' Baja 140 evin...Gone

Fixed it for you!!

Quote Originally Posted by laser380 View Post
    What I dont get is we send money that we borrow to countries that burn our flags and dont want us there, but yet they want our money. Cut the money of and let them fend for themselves. We cant even take care of the people we have, but we give Hundreds of Billions away. Go figure.

Another thing, go out on the street and ask people what they think about the way things are going for America, and most say we are doing great. These sheep people have no clue. They watch the news that is for obummer and have no idea how things are going because the mainstream media is not saying. WE ARE SO SCREWED.....
    Bud Conner "Heathen Supporting Our Constitution"

FOR ALL ENGINE APPLICATIONS
    DRY Film Lubricant for Piston Skirts & Cranks + Thermal Barrier Ceramic Coatings for Piston Tops, Combustion Chambers, Valves etc !!

Banner Compliments of Pete Woodworth!!!

I have to agree with the shot gun idea as long as it's a Saiga with a 20 round drum magazine or a Mossberg tac 500

DRY Film Lubricant for Piston Skirts & Cranks + Thermal Barrier Ceramic Coatings for Piston Tops, Combustion Chambers, Valves etc !!

If it was this it would be even better http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4ebtj1jR7c

This gives me a woody!!

I's trade my AR15 and my left nut for one.

I've seen it in person. Black Water is only 16 miles from me and I have alot of friends that frequent there.

Quote Originally Posted by jphii View Post
    Joe your so right! I saw a John Wayne movie the other night where he said lord help us if women ever get to vote. Well I hate to say it, but look at where it has got us.

Just go to your local walmart and you can see what women are into, or whats into them!

We should have picked our own cotton!

Of the many things he could have done differently, I wish our presidents father would have used a condom.

WOW is that a shotgun or what thats what im tallkin about

I waiting for the first guy to use "Biden said it was OK" for a discharge of firearm offense.
    Keith Lockliear

Your AR might pay for the Drum mag and 1/3 of the rest thats about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lockjaw View Post
    I's trade my AR15 and my left nut for one.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast