Hey guys, hope i got this posted in the right category. Selling my Mac Tech 1000 Toolbox. Bought it 7 years ago straight off the Mac truck for just over $5000 when I worked for BMW. I changed careers 8 months after I bought it and hung onto it thinking one day I may go back, needless to say, I dont think I will so its time to let it go. Its a very good box, strong, slides good, has thick mat on top, drawer gripper pads, heavy duty casters with locks, and 2 keys for the box lock plus the original tool box cover. Asking $2000 OBO I will ship but YOU are responsible for shipping charges. I will deliver it to the terminal of your choice in the augusta, ga area and make sure that is gets on a pallet and is covered and padded for transit. the overal box is a 8-9 out of 10. the only place you can really see wear is on the chrome stuff on the handles, dont know why mac can make such a good box but cheap up on the chrome stuff. i would rate it a 6. it is cosmetic and does not affect the operation at all. Please email all questions and i will get back when i can. I work shift and will be on nights this weekend. The pic with the top mat off is just to show its not beat up and stuff, the mat was purchased and has been on it since it came off the truck.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8140.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	260042Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6326.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	97.3 KB 
ID:	260041Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3202.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	87.8 KB 
ID:	260040Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2160.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	99.7 KB 
ID:	260039Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9303.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	260043