Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Romney

18 72.00%
  • Obama

7 28.00%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Poll #3 Romney Vs Obama. The missing third Poll

Vote on this missing third Poll. Now all the bases are covered.
    Bud Conner "Heathen Supporting Our Constitution"

FOR ALL ENGINE APPLICATIONS
    DRY Film Lubricant for Piston Skirts & Cranks + Thermal Barrier Ceramic Coatings for Piston Tops, Combustion Chambers, Valves etc !!

Banner Compliments of Pete Woodworth!!!

In this country, we're allowed to vote for who we want to. Fortunately we don't have to choose between Hitler and Stalin.

Since you don't support American values, that might be hard to understand.
    '89 Hydrostream Vegas XT, '90 Merc 2.4 Bridgeport PCU EFI
    My YouTube videos________My Flickr photo gallery
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1706097519

I do support American values. Thats why there is a third poll. And i voted on the other two polls BTW. But we could also do a 4th & 5th poll just to cover every possible senario.

Gingrich vs Obama. Gingrich, Paul, Obama.

And to be perfectly honest Chad, either one of us included the option Will Not Vote
    Last edited by HStream1; 04-13-2012 at 07:32 AM.

DRY Film Lubricant for Piston Skirts & Cranks + Thermal Barrier Ceramic Coatings for Piston Tops, Combustion Chambers, Valves etc !!

Quote Originally Posted by pyro View Post
    There you go. If you don't agree with RP, then you don't support american values.

This is more retarded than your southern school bashing rants, and has about the same amount of truth to it.
    "Does anyone know where the love of God goes, when the waves turn the minutes to hours?"

If Obama get's one single vote, I'm gonna hunt down who did it and have them bannned from S&F

I was young and bashful back then.
    Today,...I'd just knock on her door,..hand her the crab dope, and say, "Rub summa this on ya booger. I'll be back day after tomorrow".
    -Bristo

In all fairness I made the poll anonymous. I usually do a poll where the voting results can be seen. But Chad locked his so I felt it only appropriate.

Well some goofball already voted for sh*thead,.............come on and admit who you are.

I was young and bashful back then.
    Today,...I'd just knock on her door,..hand her the crab dope, and say, "Rub summa this on ya booger. I'll be back day after tomorrow".
    -Bristo

LMAO..... Priceless..... and yea.....who voted for Obami....

Quote Originally Posted by pyro View Post
    In this country, we're allowed to vote for who we want to. Fortunately we don't have to choose between Hitler and Stalin.

Ron Paul 2012 Because its an election, not a Cult...

Pyro, making statements like that will not help your cause at all. It is not accurate, and is a put down to Hstream1.

Not really.... I think what Pyro is getting at is there will be more than Romney and Obama on the ballot, the others should have been included! What is this a Fix News poll ?...btw... Obami just scored another......

Quote Originally Posted by XstreamVking View Post
    Pyro, making statements like that will not help your cause at all. It is not accurate, and is a put down to Hstream1.

Quote Originally Posted by mirage243 View Post
    If Obama get's one single vote, I'm gonna hunt down who did it and have them bannned from S&F
    lolol.jpg
    "Does anyone know where the love of God goes, when the waves turn the minutes to hours?"

With out knowing who will be the vp choice, it is not worth doing any polls anyway. Things will change over time, "they" have to keep us guessing......

Well I did take insult to his statement. He knows absolutely nothing about me and my American values. So I took the stance to "never argue with a fool as bystanders may not realize who the fool really is".

If Chad had of really meant what you say. He wouldn't have only done two polls in the first place. To be perfectly honest there needs to be two more polls a ( Gingrich vs Obama & a Gingrich, Paul, Obama) and all 5 of them should have a Will Not Vote Option.

Quote Originally Posted by TUG View Post
    Not really.... I think what Pyro is getting at is there will be more than Romney and Obama on the ballot, the others should have been included! What is this a Fix News poll ?...btw... Obami just scored another......

Well Bud. You shouldn't get offended so easy. I don't think he meant anything bad by it but you guys are pretty good at dishing out yourselves. If that's all it took to offend me i'd be dead already! btw you can tell a LOT about people and their values from reading what they talk about and say and even the manner in which they construct their posts.....just sayin....

Never said i was offended or feelings hurt. I said i took insult to it. Big difference in all three.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast