Looking to buy Ally GS or SS Excel

As it says, prefer a GS but the right SS would work. Not wanting center steer race boat. Wanting a lake boat, rigged for Merc preferably, with a trailor. The catch? I don't want to travel 15+ hours one way to get one. I've gotten a few talks with one of each, I just don't know that I want to make the trip at this point. If there is one to be had in the midwest that would be great. Thanks fellas
    -Dustin

"The Mistress" - '83 Hydrostream Vector - 2.5 EFI Fishin' motor

'77 Hydrostream Vamp - Family Truckster project with a twist

Dustin there is a grandsport with a 280 for sale in Mn i think it's posted on the ally owners board i Know were there is a nice xr2002 that is for sale to pm me if you have any question hope this helps

Sorry to hear about your Vector Dustin. It sucks but I think you'll regret it if you unload it....just fix the thing right and be done with it!! I'm pretty sure bigtis had a red/grey GS for sale very recently, might want to get with him and see what he has. I've been looking at them as well for my 2nd boat....I'll be coming to see you Michael when I get home in reference to that previous offer! Good luck with your search buddy...talk at you soon.

Jeff
    1976 Hydrostream Viper - 2.5 EFI
    Resto Thread Here
    2010 Go-Pro Stuff

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." -G. K. Chesterton

Hey buddy stay safe over there.

Not unloading the Vector but it's not a quick fix. Im sure I'll fix it and go no core next time, but a GS appeals to me for seating. I did talk to Randy, sounds like an awesome boat, he's a great guy, just 17 hours away. I still may go get it but just wanted to check around to see what was closer.

Thanks all.
    -Dustin

Jeff my gs is waiting for you when you come home

You have a pm

Got it. Thanks for the heads up!
    -Dustin

PM sent.....]

Got it, I'll give ya a shout tonight
    -Dustin

Thank you everybody for all the eyes looking for my. I think at this time it's better to re-do the Vector and go after a GS next summer or the following.

Thanks again all

Dustin
    -Dustin