Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey 85v. I agree, testing props can get expensive. Your setup sounds very good, and you have a lot more potential. My water pressure stays around 10 to 15 psi unless I floor it and then it goes up much higher. I will have to modify the lower someday, so I am almost tempted to look around for a replacement lower unit. If I go that route, I will be able to use all three props, so I will keep you informed.

Stay dry!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because my new prop is delayed, Ken at Pro-Outboard lent me a 25" fury. Today I raised the motor another inch, and met a cool dude on the lake, and he was riding a v-king. His had a 200 and he ran a 34" hoss. We had a good time riding down the channel just before sunset. I know I should have taken some pictures! Next time...

Since I raised the motor, the boat behaved a bit differently, and was more of a handful than normal. But this time I stepped on the hotfoot hard and got it up to 82 on the GPS at 6,600 rpm.

Bummer that the windshield cracked when I crossed a wake on my way back today. I hope my new prop doesn't take forever to get here.

Hey take a look at what the dudes at Murphy's did to my 28" small ear! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4160.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	104.9 KB 
ID:	245317

That prop was very fast and hit 70 with the old 150 at 5,500 rpm. I have no idea how it runs after the work, and unless I can figure out how to get it to fit the fat shaft, it will be the most expensive artifact in my garage.

Have a good one!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4186.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	246364Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4184.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	100.8 KB 
ID:	246365quick update. The new prop is awesome. 28" ET. A bit slippery, but it jammed up to 87 on the gps. It also spun over 6,600 rmp. I had to raise it another inch, and unless I raise the motor on the jackplate, it won't go any higher. I am real happy for this season. THanks to everyone who helped with suggestions.

Finally about the three small shaft props in my garage, I will post them on the sell forum eventually.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Fellow Scream and Fly community. I have owned my stream for just about a year now and realize that I took it out very seldom since the rebuild! So, I will be looking for a buyer, and will offer it in the proper forum location for selling.

Thanks to everyone who inspired me on this board.

Best Wishes!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3