Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cowl sticker's

looking for alien cowl stickers, thought there was someone on the boards that was making them?can't seem to find the post. i missed a set on ebay, and my sticker guy is on vacation for two weeks. ready to paint my cowl and need the stickers to lay everything out because i might do some custom paint work to match the boat.
    1990 hydrostream virage diamondpower280

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Living in the Freedom provided by Bud Conner and his fellow warriors.
    R.I.P. my Heathen Brother

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alby,
    Hope your cowl looks better than mine after last nights paint session. Spray bomb, Mercury Black with clear. I did it at work after hours, it was painted by about 8:00, looked great and left to dry overnight. The dew set on top last night and it clouded up the clear. Nothing a few more cans of black and clear won't remedy. Problem is I bought my local dealer slap out of paint working on the mid, and skirts. Purchased decals online and was gonna slap them on tonight and re-coat with clear. Now I am back to sanding. It takes a lot of patience, I am fresh out for today.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by transomstand View Post
    Thanks pete..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ridgerunner View Post
    Alby,
    Hope your cowl looks better than mine after last nights paint session. Spray bomb, Mercury Black with clear. I did it at work after hours, it was painted by about 8:00, looked great and left to dry overnight. The dew set on top last night and it clouded up the clear. Nothing a few more cans of black and clear won't remedy. Problem is I bought my local dealer slap out of paint working on the mid, and skirts. Purchased decals online and was gonna slap them on tonight and re-coat with clear. Now I am back to sanding. It takes a lot of patience, I am fresh out for today.
    I did my mid with a spray bomb and clear that trurned out real good, the cowl is getting sprayed with a gun,have to treat it like a plastic bumper, everything i used to fix it is the same stuff a body shop would use to fix a broken plastic bumper,took a lil longer to repair then i thought it would, but i am picky and want it to look perfect,lot of extra steps that had to be done to make sure the paint will not blow off. soon as it's in prim i will add a few pictures to my resto thread.