Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have bought parts from Bill and sold parts to him with no problems. He just repaired a 4 button tester for me and it works well. I was in need of a set of 5250 hipo rod bolts and a new set showed up here no charge from him. I have never met him personally, he is hard to contact at times but my deals have been solid.

Dave Hensley
    Last edited by LongShot; 10-15-2013 at 08:31 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mirage243 View Post
    Him and Noah should go in business together. . . . . . . .Call it "Gore you One"
    Check your spelling on that cod. Thanks John Gore
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chris deserves better than this......
    Last edited by Speed Jr.; 10-15-2013 at 06:05 PM.
    Larry Gempp Jr.

Proud HydroStream Powertour Member

Current Ride - 2024 22 Liberator - 450R

4. Thanks specboatops thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spec he cryed so much at the island he won a classs with a 4th place boat, because I know I was there....The guy talks as if he was Johnny Lentzkow but the only difference is Johnny won races....Sorry for your mishap with the Gohr its bad when a motor goes south when there so much to repair ask Larry he did one also this year with a E-BOMB......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I guess I will step away from this thread, I am frustrated beyond belief that I am in the situation I am in, I hold myself accountable. I lost a good friend in Jason with a bunch of this crap, to come to find out all he wanted to do was to help, for that Jason you have my sincere appreciation, knowing the steps you would have gone to help me. I apologize if ANY of my posts caused you grief ( and I know they did), that was never my intent, funny ( bad choice of words I guess ) how things turn out, I was under the delusional cloud that because Jason, and Jeff, and Bill V. had such good dealings that I would fall into the good guy club to, that didn't happen. Going to do my best to move forward from here and leave the drama behind, thanks to all that PM'd with positive thoughts.
    God, Country, and Fast Boats
    SPECIAL BOAT TEAM 12/ HSB'S SOC NSWU-1

Live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. And when your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that they weep and pray for more time that they may live there life over in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a Hero going home.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry about your motor, how did this old thread get resurrected anyway?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to let everyone know that Chris(specboatops)and I talked on the phone and settled our little spat. He did the grown up thing and called me and we had a great conversation which opened both of our eyes to the situation. He really is a genuine guy, with good intentions. I hope he gets his motor back from you know who, cause he deserves a lot better....

Xracer, your still a gohr loving liberal douche.
    Larry Gempp Jr.

Proud HydroStream Powertour Member

Current Ride - 2024 22 Liberator - 450R

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Glad to see you two didn't allow what I think is nothing more than misdirected angst to tarnish a would-be friendship.
    1976 Hydrostream Viper - 2.5 EFI
    Resto Thread Here
    2010 Go-Pro Stuff

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." -G. K. Chesterton

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No dog in this hunt but iv had two motors straight from Mercury that have went south with less than two hours on them. When you kick the rods out of a brand new drag motor that had never seen RPMs over 6 grand and had 47 minutes on the ECU, and Mercury's answere was "$#|+" happens it doesn't have a warrant, kind of leaves a bad taste in your mouth! Motors break, parts fail. If you want a warranty go buy a brand new motor from manucafuture.
    who knew a lil ol fishin motor could run like that

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    So is this guy still breathing after screwing so many people ?
    " The Fleet of Old Boats "

'73 -14' Orlando Clipper Skiff -Yamaha 25
    93- 18 ' Renegade Nomad Flats boat -Merc 150
    '94 - 21 ' Allison XB - 2003 -Merc 260
    '97 - 19 ' STV Euro - Merc - 260
    '99 Benninton 2375 TOONER - V-6- 2 liter 150 Mariner
    2001 Grady White 263 - Twin Yamaha 250 OX 66

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allison8503 View Post
    No dog in this hunt but iv had two motors straight from Mercury that have went south with less than two hours on them. When you kick the rods out of a brand new drag motor that had never seen RPMs over 6 grand and had 47 minutes on the ECU, and Mercury's answere was "$#|+" happens it doesn't have a warrant, kind of leaves a bad taste in your mouth! Motors break, parts fail. If you want a warranty go buy a brand new motor from manucafuture.
    Yea that's kinda what I've been told, except my motor is/ was bone stock 225 Pm that never saw 5000 rpms, it let go around 4200, but I get your point none the less, and Gohr actually said the same thing. Like I said yesterday, time for me to move on and get this behind me.

Live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. And when your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that they weep and pray for more time that they may live there life over in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a Hero going home.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I've never known or heard of any (REPUTABLE), (HONEST), (STAND UP) engine builder. Not offer at a minimum a 90 day warranty on a STOCK engine that was theirs to begin with & they rebuilt and sold taking yours in on trade. That engine if ran hot should have sounded off the high Temp alarm. If it did infact run hot and he didn't hook up the high temp alarm he is the responsible party.
    Bud Conner "Heathen" "Defending Our Constitution"

FOR ALL ENGINE APPLICATIONS
    DRY Film Lubricant for Piston Skirts & Cranks + Thermal Barrier Ceramic Coatings for Piston Tops, Combustion Chambers, Valves etc !!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ^ Bud I appreciate you saying that, that needed to be said and heard by a few people. Problem is the ONE guy that really needs to wrap his head around this could care less, I'm small potatoes to him, he has big time customers with deep pockets, and I fall way short of that criteria. I would not have gotten into a situation if I knew I did not have the means to cover it, and I told this gut this, was as up front as I could have been, that's why after he told me a price and then raised it by $400.00 I was pissed, yet he got that money. Now he wants even more for this last debacle and knows my situation. I don't go into deals biting off more than I can chew, now this guy has my back against a wall.....and knows it..... and is loving it, that's the part that SUCKS!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He'll Change his tune when he gets a Subpoena to appear in Court.
    Bud Conner "Heathen" "Defending Our Constitution"

FOR ALL ENGINE APPLICATIONS
    DRY Film Lubricant for Piston Skirts & Cranks + Thermal Barrier Ceramic Coatings for Piston Tops, Combustion Chambers, Valves etc !!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by specboatops View Post
    Yea that's kinda what I've been told, except my motor is/ was bone stock 225 Pm that never saw 5000 rpms, it let go around 4200, but I get your point none the less, and Gohr actually said the same thing. Like I said yesterday, time for me to move on and get this behind me.
    Hey send it to Paul Nichols shop in Soddy Daisy, he gave my bud a 6 month warranty on his promax he rebuilt. Been running strong for 5 or 6 years now with no issues. They did all my machine work and assembly on my 91 Johnson Eagle, and the thing was stinking beautiful when I picked it up. He does the machine work in house, his machinist is awesome.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast