LET ME SEE YOUR PAPERS ! (Nazi Style)

Anytime a Government tries to give you a service or something of substance they have to steal it from somebody else - Ron Paul

The man said, "I feel safe"

Ben Franklin said, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    To fish or not to fish? What a STUPID question.

Quote Originally Posted by j_martin View Post
    The man said, "I feel safe"

"
    I bet if the evil/corrupt mainstream media interviewed 10 pople and 9 said "this is bullchit!" and 1 guy said "I feel safe" they would show the footage of the "I feel safe" idiot

love that ben franklin quote , it is one of my favorite quotes , I have posted on my facebook info page

Anytime a Government tries to give you a service or something of substance they have to steal it from somebody else - Ron Paul

The bus ain't gonna blow up.................the n*****'s can't get their lips over the tailpipe.

I was young and bashful back then.
    Today,...I'd just knock on her door,..hand her the crab dope, and say, "Rub summa this on ya booger. I'll be back day after tomorrow".
    -Bristo

This isn't about protection, its about control. In that vid...Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs, and Border Patrol...shaking down people at a bus station in Tampa? I would be more inclined to believe (not really) they weren't trying to slowly ween the sheeple into government submission if they were actually doing their shakedown "screening" at places like borders, airports with. Int'l flights etc.