I finally figured out why my epoxy on my nosecone keeps blistering. When Eagle One installed the nosecone, he did not fill or cap off the speedometer pickup tube passage. Salt water sat in the pickup passage and corroded away at the aluminum causing blisters. I found this when I blew air in through one of the blisters and water shot out the top of the lower unit where the speedo pickup fitting would have been. I drained 8oz of salt water out of there! Also did not fill the cavity at the front of the lower unit but blocked the drains. Lucky it didn't bust when it froze here last winter.
So....I need to fill this passage with a thin slow cure epoxy so it gets down and seals any little areas. I have a bottle of Mas epoxy with fast cure hardener but when I mix up 8 oz it will kick off very fast. Nobody around me sells Mas. Can use a slow cure hardener from West with my Mas? What can I do to thin it out. I need it almost like water. Should I just get a bottle of Git Rot and use that? I hate to drop $50 on git rot if there is a cheaper alternative.