Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mariah2 View Post
    I don't know the specifics of this situation but wonder if anybody asked Greg if it was okay to sell DVD's here.
    wtf?????? if you dont know the specifics then it probably doesnt concern you..............benji
    hold on and hope for the best

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsamerc?? View Post
    wtf?????? if you dont know the specifics then it probably doesnt concern you..............benji
    Using that logic my question probably doesn't concern you either then,
    but it seems like this:

If you want a disc click link and make donation in the amount of how many discs you want and in the note box which ones 800' or 1320' and your address.

I am making these to order so give me a few days to get them out. I will make a thread on it and please post your opinion on this thread.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=5GZ5T8U9SVEYY

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT A HOLLYWOOD PRODUCTION
    800' - $12
    1320' - $15
    If for any reason you are unsatisfied with the video, I will gladly refund your donation.
    Thank you for you interest,

Matt

MMG Racing Network
    Is a contradiction to this:

Quote Originally Posted by ScreamandFly
    We value the support of our paying advertisers, and we must protect their investment in Scream And Fly. We ask that forum members respect their investment as well. All non-advertiser commercial listings will be locked and/or removed.
    When you inject that Freeze Frame pays to sell videos pictures and DVD's here it doesn't seem right for someone else to do it for free.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know the specifics of this situation but wonder if anybody asked Greg if it was okay to sell DVD's here.
    Thats why I became a paid member. So I was hoping it would not be an issue. But if it is I will understand. These are willing donations from Racers and individuals who would like to see themselves race and do not have the oppurtunity
    to film themselves while they race.

Thanks,
    Matt
    Last edited by Anxious1; 11-05-2010 at 11:18 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsamerc?? View Post
    I agree with you Benji. If Greg had a problem with it he would stop the post. What a dick head.Matt is just trying to do something for the racers to enjoy. All the money going back into his equiment. He also sat in a boom lift for two days to make this video. Thanks again Matt. Great Job.

Tom P.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcatparden View Post
    I agree with you Benji. If Greg had a problem with it he would stop the post. What a dick head.Matt is just trying to do something for the racers to enjoy. All the money going back into his equiment. He also sat in a boom lift for two days to make this video. Thanks again Matt. Great Job.

Tom P.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry if you guys think it's being a dick. It appears that the forums are not being moderated to the extent that they were before the upgrade and Greg may have not even seen this.

It seemed like a legitimate question at the time and still does. A simple E mail to Greg saying that videos were made and is it okay to sell them here without being a vendor when other video producers pay to do it would be the proper way to do it. I'm sure that Freeze Frame and others pour the proceeds of their "donations" back into their equipment also. I'm just saying this. Selling for profit is selling for profit and it is addressed in the posting rules. If Greg wants to grant a waiver that's between him and the seller and the other vendors but it should be requested and approved. If that is being a dick then I'm a dick but it should work the same for everybody.

I make a small dollar low volume piece that I think many people would like in a drag boat. I have never attempted to sell them here or even mentioned them to anybody here in a message. If I wanted to offer them I would first contact a moderator with a description and ask for options.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First you dont know what has or has not transpired. If you think greg or norris has not seen this as long as it has been up then you might just be wrong.
    If matt needs a supporting vendors ok then here it is.

Matt thanks for putting your time and money into this. My family could not travel to all the race (that you for no money) put out there live for all of them to be able to watch for free at home.

Sam jenkins
    sorry if you guys think it's being a dick. It appears that the forums are not being moderated to the extent that they were before the upgrade and greg may have not even seen this.

It seemed like a legitimate question at the time and still does. A simple e mail to greg saying that videos were made and is it okay to sell them here without being a vendor when other video producers pay to do it would be the proper way to do it. I'm sure that freeze frame and others pour the proceeds of their "donations" back into their equipment also. I'm just saying this. Selling for profit is selling for profit and it is addressed in the posting rules. If greg wants to grant a waiver that's between him and the seller and the other vendors but it should be requested and approved. If that is being a dick then i'm a dick but it should work the same for everybody.

I make a small dollar low volume piece that i think many people would like in a drag boat. I have never attempted to sell them here or even mentioned them to anybody here in a message. If i wanted to offer them i would first contact a moderator with a description and ask for options.
    Last edited by jenksam; 11-06-2010 at 10:05 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Matt what about the the Canada thing, please get back to me.
    As far as the rest of the crying goes, I guess there are a few ways to look at it, these things are best left to the administrators. Greg and Raceman do a great job, so people should let them do it.
    As far as I am concerned any thing that is done to promote Outboad Drag Racing is a GOOD THANG.Not bad for you guys down there, but up here to see anything about the sport is non existent. I have seen Matts work before he does good work, and must spend a ton of time at it. KEEP IT UP, THE SPORT NEEDS IT.

JMO if Matt is not able to be supporting vender at this time, maybe if you get ahead a bunch I think something like a donation to ODBA would make it right? I don't have a problem with any of it but some seem to.

Dave
    Last edited by Dave Strong; 11-06-2010 at 10:40 AM. Reason: spelling

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Strong View Post
    Matt what about the the Canada thing, please get back to me.
    As far as the rest of the crying goes, I guess there are a few ways to look at it, these things are best left to the administrators. Greg and Raceman do a great job, so people should let them do it.
    As far as I am concerned any thing that is done to promote Outboad Drag Racing is a GOOD THANG.Not bad for you guys down there, but up here to see anything about the sport is non existent. I have seen Matts work before he does good work, and must spend a ton of time at it. KEEP IT UP, THE SPORT NEEDS IT.

JMO if Matt is not able to be supporting vender at this time, maybe if you get ahead a bunch I think something like a donation to ODBA would make it right? I don't have a problem with any of it but some seem to.

Dave
    CHECK your inbox sorry I was communicating with someone in Canada and I thought it was you. My mistake and thank you for the good words. let me know

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greg and Norris: If this is an issue, please contact me via PM. Thanks Sam, Tom, Benji, Dave, afr, and everyone else.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jenksam View Post
    First you dont know what has or has not transpired. If you think greg or norris has not seen this as long as it has been up then you might just be wrong.
    If matt needs a supporting vendors ok then here it is.

Matt thanks for putting your time and money into this. My family could not travel to all the race (that you for no money) put out there live for all of them to be able to watch for free at home.

Sam jenkins
    ditto im a sponsor for matt

https://www.facebook.com/scott.steffe

Replacement Fiberglass Windshields For just about every hydrostream
    Fiberglass Seat Shells 18 wide high backs, 18 wide barrel backs and 23 wide big boy barrel backs

call 941-575-8914 with any questions

7 to 3pm 5 days a week
    Custom Fiberglass and Paint
    In Business since 1984

for sale

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    THANKS for doing what you do jj
    We have invented the world; WE see

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donation's sent. Matt thanks for what your doing for the sport.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got the vids, nice job, look forward to the next ones.
    This is the only way I get to see any outboard drag racing so I'm all for it, can see how these could be a big help to racer's for getting set up better.

Dave

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donations sent for 800' and 1320'
    Thanks Matt for giving the opportunity to watch the races to those who were not able to attend.
    Gary Johnson
    In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress.
    -- John Adams

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3