Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

260 offshore mercury racing parts

Most of these parts were bought of this web site..we were going to build one bad 260hp boat motor but due to health reason cant afford to anymore...so i am listing all the parts i have for sale..i can send you pictures upon request..please feel free to email or cal me with any questions thanks mike 615-714-5921..

heres a list of what i have:

-2.5liter sportmaster small shaft, right hand, 1.87 gear ratio. swept skeg. had the lower part of skeg repaired npthing major, just had serviced..complete tear down everything checked out good, new seals installed. test run on my allision and works great..$1500 o.b.o. ......sold

-cle internals including shafts....make an offer

- n.i.b bosch 984 fuel pump....$175

-mercury cowl, pan and skirt. had cracks repaired, new paint and decals..looks great..
    $350 ******SOLD**********

-96 big bearing 260 block front and back matching halves....just back from jim ruck 1
    new sleeve and diamond hone no welds or holes this was a low hour block that lost # 5 inj the nic is in great shape not thin ...ready to go..$1800 o.b.o........sold

-set of six new mercury racing pistions w/ rings and stock pins..top pin by morrels,
    angle cut and balanced...$175 each.........sold

-light weight wizard wrist pins new...$180 for set.......sold

-small rods balanced by JSRE never used..$500 o.b.o.

-reed block modified by JSREwith one inch spacer and all linkage...$500

-light weight flywheel..$375 sold

-9 ring 300 drag crank just got back from marine crank shaft..polished, straighten and
    checked out ok by david..ready to run never used...$600**********SOLD************

-billet 7 pedal reed cages w/ boysen dual stage reeds w/ one extra block...$275**********SOLD**************

- JSRE modified air horn w/ ecu bracket and fuel rail and regulator...$550

-6 mercury racing coils with blue wires...make an offer*********SOLD**************

-94 260 offshore mid..its apart, everything has been sand blasted and repainted except clamp bracket...new bushing and seals, steering shaft reinforced. single hydro ram. can reassemble for a small fee or sell as is for $1400************SOLD*************

-new wizard tuner and one used bobs tuner make an offer..

just trying to recop what i have in the parts...maybe able to negt. prices on some of this stuff..may have other parts this what ive gathered up right now just give a call and ask i might have it thanks mike 615-714-5921.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0664.jpg 
Views:	291 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	216955   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0666.jpg 
Views:	239 
Size:	81.5 KB 
ID:	216954   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0667.jpg 
Views:	234 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	216958   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0668.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	94.3 KB 
ID:	216956   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0660.jpg 
Views:	258 
Size:	100.6 KB 
ID:	216957  

Last edited by MBOWERS; 12-07-2010 at 04:56 PM.

2. Does the CLE internals have the pre-load shaft and do you have any pics of the Cowl ?

260 parts

No preload send e mail and can send pics thanks

Have a pic of the offshore mid?

Yes have picks send pm and will send but need to call to explain every thing that was done to this mid was in middle of complete rebuild on it when got sick to much to type on pm and I am not that good at it thanks mike

Pics of tha block
    allysun260@sbcglobal.net

Thanks............T

I have a question what's the difference in a 2.5 200 block and a 2.5 260 block?

Port timing port size intake everything

pm sent

Hi Mike, talked with you early today. Could you please send me some pictures of the lightweight flywheel BrandtRacing@gmail.com

I would like the reed cages and reeds and the coils and wires. We talked yesterday. I will give you a call again today.

Scott

Sent you a PM on the Crankshaft.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You have a incoming PM.....

Hey Mike .Here my e-mail address. johnnyracer37@comcast.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i am interested in the heads.can u please email me pics of the heads .steig1029@yahoo.com

thanks,john
    allison grandsport-jsre260mod "there is no substitute"
    SOLD SOLD SOLD

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast