Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

26ft American Offshore NSX Twin 300 Merc's

It's time to sell my current boat, as I am in the market for a faster one. The boat is a 1997 26 foot American Offshore NSX with Twin Mercury 1999 300 Promax's The boat was purchased 4 years ago from a friend and frequent poster on the site. It is a freshwater boat and is currently located near my home in Minneapolis, MN. The boat runs 90 MPH all day long with its current setup and has been a great all around performance boat. It is not too hard on the gas allows me to run with the bigger boats in rough water at high speeds, something you can't do with a 20 footer.

Hull: 1997 American Offshore NSX

Engines: Twin 1999 Mercury 300 Promax's One engine has a newer power head with about 160 hours on it, the other is all original with about 300 hours on it. It is having cylinder work done on it right now at Supreme Marine. Rev Limiters were recently moved to 7000 rpm's

Props: Mercury 14.5 X 28 Chopper II's

Gauges and Controls: All upgraded Livorsi Gauges with GPS Speedo, Livorsi Steering Wheel

Steering: Latham Hydraulic Steering

Jackplates: Hydraulic Jack Plates

Stereo: Pioneer Detachable Face, Remote control, IPod Adapter, 2 amps, large sub in a box, 4 Boston
    Acoustics Speakers.

Trailer: Dorsey Tandem Axle Trailer

The complete setup is priced to sell at $25,000.00

Will seperate..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Back View Motors (Small).JPG 
Views:	4285 
Size:	58.8 KB 
ID:	209196   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Interior View (Small).JPG 
Views:	4445 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	209194   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AO_Side_View_2_S (Small).JPG 
Views:	5303 
Size:	46.1 KB 
ID:	209193   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Covered Side View (Small).JPG 
Views:	4680 
Size:	64.4 KB 
ID:	209192  
    Last edited by gbernardy; 04-08-2011 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Price Change
    09 30ft Motion XP
    97 American Offshore NSX
    06 Searay Sundancer 320

Nice boat and great price! good luck with the sale.

Susan is going to kill you.

We have it all worked out, If I sell all my boats, I can buy something faster than Mike Sufka....
    09 30ft Motion XP
    97 American Offshore NSX
    06 Searay Sundancer 320

Want to buy mine?

You just put new engines on your boat, I thought the plan was to keep it for a couple years? I am looking for something similar to your Spectre. I may look at a bigger west coast style deck boat as well.....Something that can go fast and accomodate the family. I have the American Offshore priced pretty well, so I am hoping it will generate some interest. It's hard to find a cat with twins for the price I am selling mine for.
    09 30ft Motion XP
    97 American Offshore NSX
    06 Searay Sundancer 320

I have a very clean low hours 2004 25 talon for sale if you are looking for anything like this.

GLWS

MB

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by H2O Guy View Post
    I have a very clean low hours 2004 25 talon for sale if you are looking for anything like this.

GLWS

MB
    You are a real Richard, start your own thread!

Isn't "DICK" the nickname for a person named Richard.
    :-)

What kind of water doesthe boat draw Look for something in that size have a camp but cannal is only 2 feet deep on low tide was wondering if it would be able to get in and out

I am very interested and would like to talk more about this boat. My name is Louie and I'm from eastern Iowa. Please call, 563-506-0436. Thanks

The cylinder work is complete on the engine and the boat is back up and running. Supreme Marine is test drving the boat this week and I will be bringing up to the Whitefish Chain for a personal test run or two. I have a couple interested parties, but nothing for sure yet, so the boat is still for sale.
    09 30ft Motion XP
    97 American Offshore NSX
    06 Searay Sundancer 320

My new boat is here, and I don't need two go fast boats. I will consider seperating the hull and the engines. Let me know if you are interested?
    09 30ft Motion XP
    97 American Offshore NSX
    06 Searay Sundancer 320

Are you on rush, right as you go into Whitefish?

21' Liberator FS 300X
    19' Eliminator Daytona 260

Yes, that is my cabin. This is our third year on the chain. Don't tell me you recognized my 24th pontoon with the 90 Merc on it. Everyone always asks me how fast it goes.
    09 30ft Motion XP
    97 American Offshore NSX
    06 Searay Sundancer 320

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast