Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1988 XR2002 Allison

NEW PRICE - Have a 1988 XR2002 for sale $4000.I'm told by Bill @ Allison it is a Comp boat and weighed 590lbs when built. It white with red stripes, has some spider cracking on the deck (it is thin)and a couple of beat marks on portside from banging a dock. Had some stringer issues which I fixed. Has 7" Allison jackplate and a $600 cover that I had made. There is no lip, I do have the P17 to put it back on, just never did. Boat is located in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada. Comes with single axle SMP trailer in good shape.

Pics and full description available on request. PM me your name and phone number and e-mail address and I will call you. I bought it two years ago and haven't used it. Mommy and kid want a fishing boat. Will consider trade towards an XB 2002 or XB 2003.

Bill
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	port2.jpg 
Views:	3848 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	197095   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stbd2.jpg 
Views:	3498 
Size:	70.9 KB 
ID:	197096  
    Last edited by XSive; 09-07-2011 at 11:35 AM. Reason: change price

Nice Boat!!! Wish you were a lot closer! Check with RBT, I think Rob was kind-a looking for one of those. Mike T.

wow theres a xr boom goin on this week alot are for sale good luck and nice boat
    90 xr 2002

Offers? Will consider trade towards XB2002 or XB 2003 bass boat.

To the top

To the top. Would like to move before the snow flys.

i have a 90 model comp xb2002 that i would be interested in trading but cant go all the way to canada to do it........benji
    hold on and hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by XSive View Post
    Have a 1988 XR2002 for sale $5700.

I'm told by Bill @ Allison it is a Comp boat and weighed 590lbs when built. It white with red stripes, has some spider cracking on the deck (it is thin)and a couple of beat marks on portside from banging a dock. Had some stringer issues which I fixed. Has 7" Allison jackplate and a $600 cover that I had made. There is no lip, I do have the P17 to put it back on, just never did. Boat is located in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada. Comes with single axle SMP trailer in good shape.

Pics and full description available on request. PM me your name and phone number and e-mail address and I will call you. I bought it two years ago and haven't used it. Mommy and kid want a fishing boat. Will consider trade towards an XB 2002 or XB 2003.

Bill
    Bill, give me a call at 918 841 0137, or steve.e.dollens@conocophillips.com

Fall special!~! New price $4900

10. would like some pictures please and more details, pics to skemp@kwsco.com, phone 509-710-6686 thanks

Still for sail?

Would be a nice winter rigger upper and the color scheme is classic muscleboat Ally

Thats all you Bob!
    Larry Gempp Jr.

Proud HydroStream Powertour Member

Next Generation Racing - Home of the Fastest Emission Motors on the Planet.

28 Skater - Twin 15" 280 ROS
    2004 HydroStream Venom - 3.4 Etec - August, 2011 S&F Boat of the Month
    [IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by RED ALERT View Post
    Still for sail?

Would be a nice winter rigger upper and the color scheme is classic muscleboat Ally
    You bet Bob. You could "sail" around Larry and that Stream at Blarney's if you had this one.

Quote Originally Posted by XSive View Post
    You bet Bob. You could "sail" around Larry and that Stream at Blarney's if you had this one.
    Oh Boy! Dems fightin words! You Canadians sure are funny Nice boat, needs to see the water asap......

Jr.
    Larry Gempp Jr.

Proud HydroStream Powertour Member

Next Generation Racing - Home of the Fastest Emission Motors on the Planet.

28 Skater - Twin 15" 280 ROS
    2004 HydroStream Venom - 3.4 Etec - August, 2011 S&F Boat of the Month
    [IMG]

Larry, I was thinking we go 50/50.
    I have a powerhead, you have a mid, gearcase and cowl.
    We'll rig it, keep it in Fox Lake and when I'm in town, I'll have it to raise hell with the -Tecs.
    Oh and you'll get to drive a "drivers" boat for a change

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast