Mercury 2.5 EFI SS Mint

Mint condition '95 2.5 EFI SS. I sold the Allison XB2002 that this motor was on. I was planning on using it this year but plans have changed. I believe the motor has stock internals but I have not verified that myself. I know most of the engines history dating back to '99. Since then it has been a garage queen collecting only 45 hours per the hour meter in the boat. Judging from the condition of the package I have absolutely no reason to doubt that. What I know to be updated from stock is the addition of an SVS, and a digital box which I believe is an A63 with black fuel regulator. It also has a sportmaster lower unit with Allison mods to the skeg. As the pictures indicate this appears to be a very low hour, fresh water motor. Compression, leakdown and condition verification will be provided by an independent Mercury Dealer before sale. Motor was de-rigged for me and is currently at the Dealer. They should be able to verify compression, leakdown, etc by next week.

Would prefer to sell complete at this time. I hate to break apart such a nice piece. Will also come with trim pump and a new large Bosch fuel pump. Additional pictures are also available upon request. Motor is located in Rock Island, IL at a Mercury Dealer that has been in business over 50 years. Shipping or pick-up can be arranged.

Price for motor and pumps
    $10,995.00

Best regards,
    Brandon Pribyl

pribyl96@gmail.com
    563-505-5683
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01005.jpg 
Views:	975 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	196464   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01012.jpg 
Views:	1087 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	196465   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01009.jpg 
Views:	937 
Size:	94.7 KB 
ID:	196466  

WoW

very nice motor, that thing needs a good home,wish i had 10 Gs
    2013 Lake racer High points champ
    2011 Lake racer High points champ
    95 Allison xb2002comp 260 merc
    2002 checkmate 21 pulsare 300xs
    12ft Lowe Jon 15 merc

Nice motor, I have an STV and am looking for a lighter weight motor than I currently have. What is the weight of your SS, and what horsepower? Thank you!

4. That would be a gearcase done by Darris himself..

Brandon has only mint stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Mo River Rat View Post
    Nice motor, I have an STV and am looking for a lighter weight motor than I currently have. What is the weight of your SS, and what horsepower? Thank you!
    Stock motor makes 260hp and weights about 370lbs with the 15'' mid.
    89 charger-93 merc 2.5L 245hp
    Soon to be MAD EFI!

Man I need to make more money!!! I want this motor soooooBADDD !!! Sickest sweetest most beautiful motor Ive seen in a long time! Its loto night and if i win Ill be calling ya!

Quote Originally Posted by whipper View Post
    Man I need to make more money!!! I want this motor soooooBADDD !!! Sickest sweetest most beautiful motor Ive seen in a long time! Its loto night and if i win Ill be calling ya!
    Sorry James...you didnt buy your tickets in ontario....you lose

Its one hell of a clean motor for its age. and worth every penny IMO clean ones like this are gettin harder to find
    89 charger-93 merc 2.5L 245hp
    Soon to be MAD EFI!

Boy, I think that might just fit between the other two!

Buzzin' Eighteen? hmmm..........

On the internet its not possible to over come your past . . . even if it never happened

Quote Originally Posted by racerx View Post
    That would be a gearcase done by Darris himself..
    That's what I was wondering

Chris
    God, Country, and Fast Boats
    SPECIAL BOAT TEAM 12/ HSB'S SOC NSWU-1

Live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. And when your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that they weep and pray for more time that they may live there life over in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a Hero going home.

a 21 with tripples wow that would be sick

Quote Originally Posted by Michael J Giesler View Post
    a 21 with tripples wow that would be sick
    Racer X could "Suck My Wake"

On the internet its not possible to over come your past . . . even if it never happened

Pending Sale

Thank you for the compliments and all the response. Sale is pending. Response was overwhelming. I will let the other interested parties know if something falls through.
    Thanks again,
    Brandon Pribyl

So, when are we leaving?

Thank you Charger for posting motor weight, much appreciated! Bob.