User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 76 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 54 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by motorheadbishop View Post
    I hear that albert!!!
    When we raised English Mastiffs, we had a litter of 17 english mastiff one year!!!!! OMG...
    I thought it would never end "Both FEED and POOP!!!!"
    the worst part was at week 4 when it was time to start them out side . open crate and 8 puppies 8 diffrent directions pissing and pooping in 8 diffrent spots ahhhhhhhhhh never again. now all i have is dog fights the female coon hound and female rottie want to eat the lil mop dog and the male rottie and male coon hound want to kill each other. if it was warm weather and i had an excavator at the house i will let them fight it out and i would bury the losers.i cant have the hounds fixed because i take them to compitishions. just went out for a pack of smokes and the wife had one hell of a fight going on while i was gone
    1990 hydrostream virage diamondpower280

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by albypine View Post
    the worst part was at week 4 when it was time to start them out side . open crate and 8 puppies 8 diffrent directions pissing and pooping in 8 diffrent spots ahhhhhhhhhh never again. now all i have is dog fights the female coon hound and female rottie want to eat the lil mop dog and the male rottie and male coon hound want to kill each other. if it was warm weather and i had an excavator at the house i will let them fight it out and i would bury the losers.i cant have the hounds fixed because i take them to compitishions. just went out for a pack of smokes and the wife had one hell of a fight going on while i was gone
    i hear that albert, savannah tries to play w/ nada(the pomeranian) and she wants no part of it and next thing you know a fight breaks out, i don't think the pommy realizes her size!!!
    action mobile marine, 772 528 0754, dealers for aces fuel products,wolf efi, pro marine,latham and gaffrig/livorsi. we build gearcases and modify them(3 litre) to ratchet, and powerheads as well. 21 skater/3 litre wolf efi 113 mph the engine build http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...-3-litre-build

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcrsr View Post
    she's cute! i forgot how much of a handful puppies are!

Thanks, but its a he, at least 'til I have him snipped

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i hear that albert, savannah tries to play w/ nada(the pomeranian) and she wants no part of it and next thing you know a fight breaks out, i don't think the pommy realizes her size!!!
    yeah zoey the lil mop dog use to tear in to the puppies when they wanted to play. now puppies full growen and want to kill zoey because they never forget who tore em up... so have to keep em segerated... that sounds racist...works with the dogs anyways

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you got a regular zoo going there albert, lol!! how many dogs do you have bishop? i thought you had a few also. got most of the porting done yesterday on the blocks, hopefully start assembly by the end of the week, ally is getting a new motor, and i might be picking up a new engine for the virage tomorrow
    action mobile marine, 772 528 0754, dealers for aces fuel products,wolf efi, pro marine,latham and gaffrig/livorsi. we build gearcases and modify them(3 litre) to ratchet, and powerheads as well. 21 skater/3 litre wolf efi 113 mph the engine build http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...-3-litre-build

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you got a regular zoo going there albert, lol!! how many dogs do you have bishop? i thought you had a few also. got most of the porting done yesterday on the blocks, hopefully start assembly by the end of the week, ally is getting a new motor, and i might be picking up a new engine for the virage tomorrow
    yeah five dogs and a wife. things been good ,but the weather sucks. rain no snow. next weekend i might be going north one more time befor i head south. sucks that i only got to ride around the house one time.last year i got about three weeks of ridding around my area. dont know if i should sell the sled or keep it for a spair boat lol.. you tube has a sled racing a jet ski..lol sled smokes the jet ski..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i hear that albert, sux when you have sleds and no snow where there should be snow!!! port work is pretty much done, thanks dave, was able to buy the alodine for steves block from terry's at least now i have it for future jobs, hopefully picking up a new engine for the virage today
    Last edited by mrcrsr; 01-25-2010 at 07:23 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took the dogs out on the skiff on Sunday morning. It was warm, but windy.

Saw a couple cool rigs -

24' Skater, yellow fading back to orange, blue and red curved stripes, with 2x 280s

STV Mod-VP, grey over black or blue, with an Etec for power. Didn't get a good look at it, looked like full Etec hood and midsection with a dark painted lower unit.

Never seen either one in the area or on S&F.
    78 Hydrostream Vandal - under restoration here: VANDAL RESTORATION THREAD
    86 21' Eliminator Daytona
    17' Badetta sandbar skiff

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Gent View Post
    Took the dogs out on the skiff on Sunday morning. It was warm, but windy.

Saw a couple cool rigs -

24' Skater, yellow fading back to orange, blue and red curved stripes, with 2x 280s

STV Mod-VP, grey over black or blue, with an Etec for power. Didn't get a good look at it, looked like full Etec hood and midsection with a dark painted lower unit.

Never seen either one in the area or on S&F.
    i think the skater is brian at fantastic plastics, the etec boat is mike moon. trying to get a boat together for next weekend, either the ally(build an engine) or the virage(rerig for 3 liter), kim would be happier w/ the virage

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think the skater is brian at fantastic plastics, the etec boat is mike moon. trying to get a boat together for next weekend, either the ally(build an engine) or the virage(rerig for 3 liter), kim would be happier w/ the virage
    sO YOU GOT THE 3.0LTR????

• Hydrostream V-King with a Drag - SOLD
    • STV RR Drag with a Drag- SOLD
    • 18' seacraft c/c 200 merc- SOLD
    • 18' Action Marine Retired & "Wet"
    • STV Needle Nose " The Heat" - SOLD
    • 21' Triad- "The Sipper"- SOLD
    • 26' concept c/c twin 200 Mariners -SOLD
    • STV RR - "Lil Sista" on a Strongback Trailer
    • 18' Action Marine on a Strongback Trailer

Everybody wants a piece of the pie, till they try it!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^ yep.

whats up w/ yours mikey?
    1989 hydrostream HST- SOLD

???? ???????......
    225 promax

Computers let you make more mistakes faster than any other invention in human history, with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila

So your daughter's a hooker, and it spoiled your day. Look at the bright side, its really good pay.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nuttin much there benjimen!!!
    As to the motor, (Rings & a Computer)
    You gettin that hst set-up w/ a small prop yet???
    Testing session coming soon!!!
    Last edited by motorheadbishop; 01-28-2010 at 06:48 PM.

• Hydrostream V-King with a Drag - SOLD
    • STV RR Drag with a Drag- SOLD
    • 18' seacraft c/c 200 merc- SOLD
    • 18' Action Marine Retired & "Wet"
    • STV Needle Nose " The Heat" - SOLD
    • 21' Triad- "The Sipper"- SOLD
    • 26' concept c/c twin 200 Mariners -SOLD
    • STV RR - "Lil Sista" on a Strongback Trailer
    • 18' Action Marine on a Strongback Trailer

Everybody wants a piece of the pie, till they try it!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'll hopefully start putting the virage back together this weekend, then back to building 2.5's!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    screw the 2.5's ....on to BIGGER things..lol.
    1989 hydrostream HST- SOLD

???? ???????......
    225 promax

Computers let you make more mistakes faster than any other invention in human history, with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila

So your daughter's a hooker, and it spoiled your day. Look at the bright side, its really good pay.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its the big block chevy of the mercury world, lol!

Page 4 of 76 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 54 ... LastLast