Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hehp me go as fast as i can

hi to all im new to this site and new to fast boats i have a 1975 glasstron gt 16 with a xr6 150 it runs in the hi 70 not sure dont have a gps........ im going to let a frend bore it to a 200 my boat dont have a pad can i add a pad to make it proform better how dose that kinda thing work like i said im new to this kinda things need a lil help

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are in the right place I would go th the Tech Section there are some real smart people in here and can give you a lot of insight ,good luck safe boating..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpercle View Post
    hi to all im new to this site and new to fast boats i have a 1975 glasstron gt 16 with a xr6 150 it runs in the hi 70 not sure dont have a gps........ im going to let a frend bore it to a 200 my boat dont have a pad can i add a pad to make it proform better how dose that kinda thing work like i said im new to this kinda things need a lil help
    I've heard those boats are quite a handful at higher speeds. Knew a guy that had one with pad work that ran about 84 on gps. He spent tons of time researching the additional pad. Boat was still a handful after the pad work. But good luck and be safe.
    Hydrostream Owners Group

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpercle View Post
    I've got the same boat wih a 150 Evinrude I can get mid 60s pretty easy, have any pictures of yours?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have a friend that says he can bore it to a 200 don't let him touch it. An xr6 and a 200 have the same bore. If you want to increase your level of power do some reading. The search function will find alll the info you need. Good luck.
    Rock
    Team Junk

No sparkling wiggles in here, only dump truck grinches.

"Screamin Heathen"