User Tag List

Page 32 of 128 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 82 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wait till next year

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails padd.jpg  
    Last edited by fast fun 2; 10-26-2009 at 06:57 PM.
    Johnny Saris
    Driver-441 32 Cobra
    Saris Racing Engines
    World and National Champions
    www.facebook.com/TeamSaris

Silverton section of Toms River, NJ/Stuart, Florida
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Johnny

Nice shot but you should sit down when your driving, less wind resistance, you will be faster.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vnemous View Post
    Nice shot but you should sit down when your driving, less wind resistance, you will be faster.
    And the seats been lowered
    Johnny Saris
    Driver-441 32 Cobra
    Saris Racing Engines

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hey

Quote Originally Posted by fast fun 2 View Post
    Get out! You should be playing basketball not boating

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fast fun 2 View Post
    So, maybe raise the deck
    1983 Shadow 21, Yamaha 250 HPDI
    1961 Grumman 13, Johnson 15, "Gunkhole"
    1931 Hacker Hydro, Phantom 75
    1930 Sea Lyon 28, Scripps 208, "Tomahawk"
    1929 Chris Craft 24, Chrysler 115, "Reflection"

Flickr
    Facebook

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get out! You should be playing basketball not boating
    F that. Rock n Roll,cars,n fast boats..put it all together with being 16..and..well..need I say more?
    Johnny Saris
    Driver-441 32 Cobra
    Saris Racing Engines

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My dads old challenger, before and after pics.

I seam to remember him having a rigged 225 on it, did about 95+

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PoshDesignNY View Post

Is your dad Hank Cole?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is your dad Hank Cole?
    nope, just a boat enthusiast

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hey

nope, just a boat enthusiast
    M75 Henry Cole is looking for that boat.

http://forums.screamandfly.com/forum...d.php?t=198618

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

M75 Challenger Raceboat

Hello and thanks for the info and pictures. It is some help and it is appreciated. It would help if you can come up with any info that may help determine what happened to it after your dad had it, assuming it is not "still in the family" I am trying to track it down, so any information will be most helpful. Again thanks, Henry - M75

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by M75 View Post
    Hello and thanks for the info and pictures. It is some help and it is appreciated. It would help if you can come up with any info that may help determine what happened to it after your dad had it, assuming it is not "still in the family" I am trying to track it down, so any information will be most helpful. Again thanks, Henry - M75

Quote Originally Posted by M75
    Quote Originally Posted by PoshDesignNY
    Hello Henry, My father Philip Schiavo owned your old boat up through the late eighties, but I m not sure how or when he acquired it. At the time he lived in Bay Shore Long Island. As you can see from the pictures he had it re painted and renamed. I might have some more pictures of it but I would have to go through a huge pile. Hope this helps

http://forums.screamandfly.com/forum...&postcount=473
    Thank you so very much. This does help and I appreciate both your response and the pictures. Is there any chance you can figure out who bought it from your dad as, by your answer, he no longer owns it? Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated. Hank M75

HI hank Im not sure if my message went through so I'm writing you again. I'm sorry but i wont be able to find out what happened to the boat because my father passed away in Dec 2006. He owned many boats, the ones I know of are 2 sweet 16' Donzi's a Donzi 25 Regazza, your challenger and a hand full of others. Although I don't know its whereabouts I can tell you that when it was in his possession he took care of it and as you can see he customized because he took great pride in that boat. I remember riding in that thing when i was young against my mothers suggestion lol. Ironically, years later my father moved his company into the building next to Superboat in Copaigue NY. If you don't mind me asking, do you know how he may of acquired the boat? He must of bought it shortly after you owned it. If my memory serves me right my father owned it since maybe 1985. Hope this helps. Phil

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by M75
    Hello Henry, My father Philip Schiavo owned your old boat up through the late eighties, but I m not sure how or when he acquired it. At the time he lived in Bay Shore Long Island. As you can see from the pictures he had it re painted and renamed. I might have some more pictures of it but I would have to go through a huge pile. Hope this helps

http://forums.screamandfly.com/forum...&postcount=473
    Thank you so very much. This does help and I appreciate both your response and the pictures. Is there any chance you can figure out who bought it from your dad as, by your answer, he no longer owns it? Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated. Hank M75

HI hank Im not sure if my message went through so I'm writing
    you again. I'm sorry but i wont be able to find out what
    happened to the boat because my father passed away in Dec
    2006. He owned many boats, the ones I know of are 2 sweet 16'
    Donzi's a Donzi 25 Regazza, your challenger and a hand full
    of others. Although I don't know its whereabouts I can tell
    you that when it was in his possession he took care of it and
    as you can see he customized because he took great pride in
    that boat. I remember riding in that thing when i was young
    against my mothers suggestion. lol If you don't mind me
    asking, do you know how he may of acquired the boat? He must
    of bought it shortly after you owned it. If my memory serves
    me right my father owned it since maybe 1985. Hope this
    helps. Phil
    Hello again Phil, It is a sad story. I was George Linder's partner at Challenger Marine until 1977. My parents were significant investors in the company. My dad had passed away in 1976. I was storing it at their home when in 1977 my mom
    passed suddenly as well. The short version of the story is that it got sucked into her estate by the lawyer/executor of her estate, because it was a "company race boat" and it had not yet been clearly titled to me personally at the time. I did
    not have the will to fight the lawyer and my sisters at that most agregious moment and time. I lost everything in the process, my family, my business, my future. The lawyer, Frank Wellersdeik, did very well though, as did my sisters. I can only assume that is was sold out of the estate around 1978 or 1979 so your dad may have actually been the third owner. I hand built that boat and had planned to campaign it in the
    Offshore Modified class in 1977. It was unveiled at the 1977 New York Intl. boat show after a building process that took 11 solid 18 hour days of work back to back. We slept in the office for those 11 days, but made the show on time. Sadly I never even got to finish fully testing it. It was a one of a kind and well ahead of "the curve" in both it's design and technology. I am sure it could have been a championship contender...poised for greatness. It is sort of like a Kentucky Derby champion being put out for pasture at it's
    prime. It is good to discover that it at least had a happy home for a while. I see that your dad also owned a Donzi Ragazza 25. Interestingly I headed up the Donzi prototype department during the
    creation of the plugs and tooling for that boat as well. Interesting to have been involved with the creation of both these boats in your Dad's history...the "six degrees of separation" thing I suppose...Thank you again for sharing what you know with me. I guess I am just looking for a little
    closure for an old wound. Best regards, Henry - M75

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by M75 View Post
    Hello again Phil, It is a sad story. I was George Linder's partner at Challenger Marine until 1977. My parents were significant investors in the company. My dad had passed away in 1976. I was storing it at their home when in 1977 my mom
    passed suddenly as well. The short version of the story is that it got sucked into her estate by the lawyer/executor of her estate, because it was a "company race boat" and it had not yet been clearly titled to me personally at the time. I did
    not have the will to fight the lawyer and my sisters at that most agregious moment and time. I lost everything in the process, my family, my business, my future. The lawyer, Frank Wellersdeik, did very well though, as did my sisters. I can only assume that is was sold out of the estate around 1978 or 1979 so your dad may have actually been the third owner. I hand built that boat and had planned to campaign it in the
    Offshore Modified class in 1977. It was unveiled at the 1977 New York Intl. boat show after a building process that took 11 solid 18 hour days of work back to back. We slept in the office for those 11 days, but made the show on time. Sadly I never even got to finish fully testing it. It was a one of a kind and well ahead of "the curve" in both it's design and technology. I am sure it could have been a championship contender...poised for greatness. It is sort of like a Kentucky Derby champion being put out for pasture at it's
    prime. It is good to discover that it at least had a happy home for a while. I see that your dad also owned a Donzi Ragazza 25. Interestingly I headed up the Donzi prototype department during the
    creation of the plugs and tooling for that boat as well. Interesting to have been involved with the creation of both these boats in your Dad's history...the "six degrees of separation" thing I suppose...Thank you again for sharing what you know with me. I guess I am just looking for a little
    closure for an old wound. Best regards, Henry - M75
    With out getting into my story to much ill just say you and my father would have got along real well. Your story struck a chord with me, My mother and father both past away not far apart from each other as well(4months to be exact) I was in a very similar situation to you. I feel its fate that we meet like this and me and my father share similar stories. Ill ask around in my family if anyone knows what happened to the boat and ill take a look for some more pictures when I have a chance. I know there's a few in the paint process and a few pics taken on the water going fast. Ill keep you posted

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (Quote) With out getting into my story to much I'll just say you and my father would have got along real well. Your story struck a chord with me, My mother and father both past away not far apart from each other as well(4months to be exact) I was in a very similar situation to you. I feel its fate that we meet like this and me and my father share similar stories. Ill ask around in my family if anyone knows what happened to the boat and ill take a look for some more pictures when I have a chance. I know there's a few in the paint process and a few pics taken on the water going fast. Ill keep you posted.

Thanks Phil, There is definitely a connection in all of this. I don't believe in chance...just purpose. I feel better about the whole thing because of it all. Thank you for your efforts and feelings. Henry - M75

Page 32 of 128 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 82 ... LastLast