Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2009 115ho

We are rigging our 1st 115 ho for the 2009 model year....We will have a 130 in a couple days also....We are rigging the HO on a 17ft Fish n ski and it should really rock and roll on their, I will post some pics in a little bit.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Just an update on the ACTUAL horsepower for these models. The 2009 115HO is actually 126hp in keeping with the 10% rule. The 2009 - 130hp is actually 132hp.

This is a quote from an ULTRA reliable BRP source. The 115HO model has been slightly detuned from the 130hp model. They both have significantly more torque & top speed over the standard 115hp. I have been for a run in both & also the new 30hp. The 25 & 30hp has way more torque than ANY other motor that has ever been on the market together with a host of innovation & available extras including full power trim & tilt & full NMEA compatability. Even rope start on the Electric start model in case your battery dies. They are absolutely crammed full of great & usuable features. Oh Yes, they idle for 4 hours on 1 litre of fuel. Absolutely NO 4 stroke (or 2 stroke) can get near these little beauties.

===============================================================

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

25/30

The best thing Im thinking for guys in my area is the Troll speed adjustment on the little etecs, similar i design to yamahas you can tap up or down the troll speed to exactly where you want it, now they have to put that feature along with a shorter tiller handle on the big ones.....Now my engineer buddy told me the same thing but then he winked about the HP on the 115ho vs 130? Either way one of our boat brands got a gps reading of 7-8mph faster than the regular 115.....they said the hole shot was way better.....Ill take pics Tuesday and load them here, I already have ideas for a 115ho or 130on my little Checkmate...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    This is a 30hp E-Tec on a 13.5 foot Aluminum. We tried it with 4 big guys weighing between 180 & 220 lbs each. Popped the loaded straight up on plane absolutely easily.

VIDEO HERE >> http://rides.webshots.com/video/3043...Wv?vhost=rides

===============================================================

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bworner View Post
    The best thing Im thinking for guys in my area is the Troll speed adjustment on the little etecs, s now they have to put that feature along with a shorter tiller handle on the big ones....
    I would like to see the rpm adjustment, but noway on a shorter handle. I've run the large Evinrudes and Merc with tillers and the long Evinrude tiller is so much better than the shorty Merc has.