Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

BRP Launches New On-Line Tools for Evinrude I-Command Gauge System

Simple tools provide an easy way to maximize fuel economy and engine operation

Sturtevant, Wisconsin, September 17, 2008 – BRP announces the launch of new on-line tools to enhance the utilization of the Evinrude I-Command gauge systems. The I-Command Gauge Simulator and the I-Command Network Designer make customization and component selection a very smooth process.

No matter what the boat application, the I-Command gauge system provides the most state-of-the-art monitoring of fuel economy allowing the consumer to optimize the performance of the Evinrude E-TEC engine. The I-Command Gauge simulator is an extremely valuable tool for consumers to learn about different functions and features of the I-Command gauge system. Learning the use of key functions like fuel management, instant miles-per-gallon (or km/l) and remaining fuel, eliminate the frustration of trial and error while on the water. The Simulator is now available to authorized Evinrude dealers, OEM customers and consumers. A free download of the I-Command Owners Guide is also available on-line in the simulation.

Also available is the Evinrude I-Command Network Designer. This tool is designed to aid the user in designing their I-Command network to suit specific needs and boat configurations. By providing a few pieces of key information, the I-Command Network Designer system builds an image of the network and the required parts list. Both are printable for easy reference and quick ordering. A free download of the complete I-Command installation instructions is also available on-line during customization.
    “The I-Command electronics sync with the Evinrude E-TEC engines to maximize engine information and performance while making boater operation simple and safer,” stated Roch Lambert, vice-president and general manager, Outboard Engines division. “These new on-line tools further augment the user interface capabilities.”

The Evinrude I-Command instruments are designed specifically for the NMEA 2000 certified Evinrude E-TEC V4 and V6 engines, providing enhanced display of engine and boat performance information, including fuel economy while on the water. Consumers will see first hand the fuel economy advantages of an Evinrude E-TEC powered boat. The plug and play technology permits a simpler and faster transfer of information from engine and boat sensors to the dashboard.
    All Evinrude/Johnson Genuine Parts and Accessories are designed to be compatible with Evinrude E-TEC outboard engines. Consumers should contact a local BRP Evinrude/Johnson Genuine Parts dealership for product details and pricing. Both the I-Command Network Designer and I-Command Gauge Simulator tools are available at www.evinrude.com.

Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. (BRP), a privately-held company, is a world leader in the design, development, manufacturing, distribution and marketing of motorised recreational vehicles. Its portfolio of brands and products includes: Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft and sport boats, Evinrude and Johnson outboard engines, direct injection technologies such as E-TEC, Can-Am all-terrain vehicles and roadsters, as well as Rotax engines and karts.
    www.brp.com

Evinrude, E-TEC, I-Command, Johnson, Ski-Doo, Lynx, Sea-Doo, Can-Am, Rotax, and the BRP logo are trademarks of Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. or its affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	etec_logo.jpg 
Views:	437 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	154977