Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bworner '09 E-Tecs

When should we start seeing specs and pics of the new '09 E-Tecs? Specifically, the 200 H.O. and the 225 H.O.

Thanks,

Robb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you drop down 2 threads to... Charcoal grey Etecs for 09....you will at least see somes pics..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

updates???

Hey Bud, What would you like to know as in updates??? All I can tell you is I went to Mt.Home Ark for the Bass Cat Dealer meeting, EVERY MERCURY guy thought the HO E-TECS ROCKED, and these are hard core mercury sales people and owners.....We even dragged a 200Ho and a 200 optimax, I believe it or not was driving the lighter Pantera with the Merc, he had a 2009 HO 200Ho, both motors are supposedly 220Hp, I took him right away, granted I had a Fury and a lighter boat, and of course being a professional drag boat racer helps, yeah right.....all of a sudden at 56mph all I felt was spray and that bad ass 3.3liter sound kickin my ass!!!! Seriously all of the E-tecs where sold right away and they even signed 3 dealers that said they would never sell anything but Merc!!!! It was quite nice for me being the E-TEC freak, it should be a interesting year with MUCH MORE TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!