User Tag List

Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 LastLast

Thread: Fatal Accident

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    <iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/72233217" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe> <p><a href="http://vimeo.com/72233217">IMG 3097</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user499063">Suezeq</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    6 years ago today would be the last time I would ever see Phil's physical presence or be able to touch him ever again! I celebrate the life he lived because there will never be another Phil! He will always hold the other half of my heart...I loved him then, now and always! thinking about all you guys that were with Phil on Sept. 14th! you will always be in my heart...and we will always share this day!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil's other half...Sue. View Post
    6 years ago today would be the last time I would ever see Phil's physical presence or be able to touch him ever again! I celebrate the life he lived because there will never be another Phil! He will always hold the other half of my heart...I loved him then, now and always! thinking about all you guys that were with Phil on Sept. 14th! you will always be in my heart...and we will always share this day!
    That time again, hope you are well Sue. Wish I had met him sounded like a great person.

Dave
    1980 Cougar 19 tunnel,90 2.4L Bridgeport EFI in middle of restoration.
    1988 BAJA Sunsport 186, 96 225 Pro Max
    79 12' Auminum, 95 Merc 9.9
    RIP Stu
    "So many idiots, so few bullets"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks Dave!!!! doing good....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Check out this short 1 min. video where Matt (one of Phil's best friends) is in a small room where I keep all of Phil's stuff and trophies. He is sitting on the bed talking to Phil silently and he gets up to walk out of the room! Watch what follows him out, we are energy, plain and simple and when we cross over into the light of God we become pure light and our energy can never be destroyed! I also put the vid in slow motion! <iframe width="500" height="375" src="//player.vimeo.com/video/71861948" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" webkitallowfullscreen=""></iframe> 7-27-13" target="_blank">http://vimeo.com/71861948">7-27-13 clip with Matt walking out of Trophy room... from <a href="<a href=" vimeo.com="" user499063&quot;="">Suezeqhttp://vimeo.com/user499063">Suezeq> on Vimeo.https://vimeo.com">Vimeo.>

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If you are not a believer in God or the afterlife then this thread is NOT the place to be!!! it is for those of you who do believe and are taking this journey with us! There are MANY people on Scream and Fly who do believe but will not speak openly about it because of the ridicule of those who are non believers...so if you want to take this journey with us, it is about as close as your going to get to witnessing a phenomenon! I hope in the end we will have all the proof that we need, after all that is what everyone is looking for!

As our (crew) investigation into the afterlife continues we have had some wonderful times together sharing this adventure and I am sure Phil would be proud of us! He is showing us how our loved ones can communicate and show us their signs and signals from the other side letting us know that they are near...what an "AWESOME" thing to learn about in this life. For those that lost someone they loved dearly and grieve the loss of their loved one, just know they are there with you, always! we are doing this to prove to you that your loved ones are only a thought away and one day you will be together again...
    For those that are following this story...We are BLESSED that Phil is the one taking "US" on this journey!!! If you had known Phil in life you would know there is no one better to show us the way to the truth than him, he was dynamic in life and he is even more dynamic in death!!!

We are all spiritual beings having a human experience. Never was there a time when you did not exist.
    The soul is alive in the heart of every living being, indestructable... nothing can destroy the imperishable.
    The soul is eternal and it is made up of God's pure loving light and energy but being in the physical world we seem to forget what we truly are.
    The only way that I can describe this phenomonenon which many have witnessed in my house is that of pure love... Phil shows us his light as brilliant balls of light that move very fast and they move with purpose, some blink with a bright white light and others are just pure white light which move very fast and at times it looks like snow. At the beginning of the video you will see a light that appears to be in the shape of an S which moves out of a picture of Phil and Jimmy holding hands saying a prayer together right before Phil was going to race. The best way to describe what we see when Phil opens that door to the other side is best described at the end of the book "THE AFTERLIFE OF BILLY FINGERS" written by Annie Kaegan a Dr. who had communication with her brother Billy like I have with Phil after his death, only she can hear him!
    Here is an excerpt from that book which is similar to what we witness when he opens that door. Not once did anyone ever feel fear or feelings of being scared or afraid, it is love that we feel, love for him!
    excerpt:
    Billy's voice changes, it's pitch lower. I could tell he was speaking to me from somewhere much further away, but I heard him clearly.
    A single eddy of light, whiter than any white imaginable, broke into the Void to pull me back into my existence. Like an embryo in a womb, I again become the soul that lived all my lives.
    The light ray propelled my unembodied soul out of the void and into a region where the light is so thick it falls like snow.
    I moved through this snowy light, the light that reveals the flawless nature of the Absolute, until I arrived at the present moment.
    If you focus on the white light as you do my voice, I know you will hear it.." He goes on to say they are pure spirit.
    And as I go on to another Universe, flickering as a beam of light into the unknown, flickering as a flame of pure spirit in and out of
    consciousness, flickering from being to non-being and back again, as I do so, I ask only these things. Play this role for me. Be the Scheherazade of my posthumous journey, keep listening for my voice, and always, always and forever remember my love.

<iframe width="500" height="375" src="//player.vimeo.com/video/78917180" frameBorder="0" allowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" webkitallowfullscreen=""></iframe> crew" target="_blank">http://vimeo.com/78917180">crew investigation October 2013 from <a href="<a href=" vimeo.com="" user499063&quot;="">Suezeqhttp://vimeo.com/user499063">Suezeq> on Vimeo.https://vimeo.com">Vimeo.>
    Last edited by Phil's other half...Sue.; 11-12-2013 at 01:58 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi Guys, as most of you know who have been following this story Phil's crew and I have been doing our own investigations for the past year. There is so much video footage it was hard for me to chose which to put in the new video. I have included some older footage with the new footage. The meter that we use during the investigation was designed by an engineer the meter measures temperature changes and electromagnetic fields. It seems that Philly found his own way to work this meter! I will copy and paste what I posted earlier on another site so I don't have to retype it...

Well guys part 1 of the video is finally complete! this video was made for all of you who question if there is life after death! I hope that after you watch this video your question will be answered. When we leave this physical world we become light and energy and we take with us all the memories and love we had for those while in the physical world. Phil has taken many of us along on this journey and I don't think he is quite done yet. I along with his crew will enjoy it for as long as he blesses us with his presence! I remember like it was yesterday when I didn't know much about the afterlife the feeling that started all of this the day after he died. It started with a feeling that I still to this day cannot describe it was a warmth that went up and down my back like he was touching me, then came the cell phone call from the dead, broken, cell phone which had not been charged or used in 3 1/2 years and had no working number with the message that was upside down and backward "I AM HERE" I knew he was here and the rest is history!We had the privilege of having a very special guest join us on Feb. 22 his name is Medium Armand Egidi...I had only met and talked to Armand in Nov. for a few minutes. He basically knew nothing about me, Phil, or the crew. I thought it would be a good idea for Armand to meet the crew so Feb. 22nd was the perfect time for that.

For over a year Phil's crew and I have been getting together eating, talking, laughing just like we used to do when Phil was here. Armand was an added surprise for us because what we don't hear but see, he hears as he has had the ability to communicate with the other side and has since he was a child. It was truly something very special to be a part of. There are two parts in this video that just totally blow me away and you all know I have been living this for a long time and I am still surprised at what I see and hear! At the 34:30 mark on the timeline as Armand communicates with Phil he talks about vice grips, well Phil used 2 vice grips to lock the garage doors at his shop and I have NEVER EVER talked about that before! then he talks about something that I had hidden in the bedroom that was Phil's that I pray too, It was his Bible and absolutely NO ONE but me knew about it or what I had it wrapped in...it is truly mind boggling! You also have to see what happens at the 44:16 timeline when Omar says Sue, Armand said that Phil said take your shirt off lol...what happened next is just incredible! Enjoy the video! There is an issue with posting long videos on you tube, it starts the video in the middle so if this happens just bring it back to the beginning...the vid starts with the words Imagine!
    This is a love story!

As you watch this video you will witness the fact that after death we are light and energy and can return back into the physical world and interact with those we love. It is a story about crossing the barriers between life and death. It is about the love from a man who was so dynamic in life and now even more dynamic in death that he reached out from the other side to communicate with those he loves...it is the true story about the love of two people that even death could not separate. This is not your typical paranormal experience! It will show you a different take on the afterlife and how what is usually portrayed as being scary could actually be quite fun where there is a lot of love and laughter between this world and the world beyond! ENJOY AND REMEMBER YOUR LOVED ONES ARE ONLY A THOUGHT AWAY! LIVE LIFE WITH LOVE...ALWAYS

Last edited by Phil's other half...Sue.; 04-16-2014 at 12:20 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So sorry to hear about Phil. Rest in Peace.

Lord help us.
    racemore01@comcast.net

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thank You! Happy Easter Everyone...! as Phil led a good life he lives on and has proved this to us! He lived by the word of God and never lost his way during his life on earth.
    John 11:25-26
    Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well, I finally did it! I finally did as I promised to so many. I put the video together from the investigation last year, it has taken long enough but that was not my doing. Karma is a funny thing you never know when it will bite you in the butt. I won't go into detail as to what happened because that will only bring more negativity to the situation but what I can tell you is this, here is where karma comes in or is it Phil... lol. Most of the video evidence that was gathered at my house is locked up in a computer and can't be seen because the file format is corrupted. Of all the months of meetings that we had the only evidence that is available is what I was given because of a fluke on a flash drive from the team leader, but I am happy with what I have! A couple of weeks ago I received the contract that I had to sign in order to get the reveal evidence to show our crew ripped up in the mail with a hand written note that I can do whatever I want with it. So here I am a year later finally posting it for those that have been following our journey with us, better late than never.

There are so many people behind the scenes who have been following this story but we speak in private so for me not to be able to show the video really upset me but that all changed recently. As bad as it ended we truly had and incredible time. There were laughs and tears throughout all of the investigations that we had together. We have truly experienced something that for lack of a better word was just plain "INCREDIBLE"! In the following video we had direct responses from Phil with EVPS (electronic voice phenomena just remember he does NOT have a voice box so he uses the diaphragm on the recorder to speak words, it's too complicated to explain but in this video we did capture his voice and Jimmy's which is nearly impossible to do). He answered questions that were asked which pertained to him and his life.

Because of the way the meter was turned you can't see in the video the way the K2 Meter responded when Matt and Omar were talking about what happened after his accident and his life in general but you can surely see Omar running out of the room when it did respond to our questions, he responded the most when they spoke of his toys...cars, boats, racing and of course his little girls. Omar came into this a total skeptic and only did it for me but now he is the biggest believer and can't wait to communicate with him again! In the video towards the end Matt and Omar were shown the pictures of the accident for the 1st time, I still have not looked. You can see in their face how upset they were looking at the pictures and when Omar asked Phil what happened the meter blinked and stayed on the whole time they looked at the pictures then when you see Omar reach to touch his back he said he felt Phil touch him and his back got icy cold then he ended the session but he never told us what happened until much later!
    There is NO such thing as death your loved ones are only a thought away and remember IN THE END LOVE IS ALL THERE IS!!!! Enjoy!!!!
    Last edited by Phil's other half...Sue.; 06-26-2014 at 03:12 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just a "THANK YOU" to all of you who have been with me for so many years following Phil's story and mine...! you are all very important to me...and have been for years. Our story continues and I will continue to post updates for all of you who have been with us through the years!
    As we continue on our journey with Phil to prove the existence of life after death our experiences are becoming much stronger. The cameras go on when the crew is here and sometimes when I can feel and sense his presence. This truly is an incredible experience that he has brought us on and I can only imagine what he has in store for us! There is a "PEACE" that comes with being able to interact with him. He is showing us that life and love never end...! This is HIS quest that he is taking us on...I am just happy that I was smart enough to see it and follow through. Actually before my friend Angel Annette passed away she told me that Phil was happy because he knew I would NOT let this go and so here we are.

When you watch the following video (one out of many) that we have captured look and really look at what you are watching. For example at 12:06:10 (the time on the DVR footage when it was recorded) as Matt and Omar left the room to watch with us the video of when Kelly's phone started scrolling by itself through pictures of me and Phil, the ORBS change direction in mid air and go toward the computer room we are in.
    Then at 12:09:50 (the time on the DVR footage) when Matt shows a picture of him and Taylor when she was around 2 years old and I tell Phil that Taylor has a boyfriend, the ORBS go crazy! The more I watch video footage of what we capture the more I am convinced that the light orbs fall from his essence. What really is mind blowing is at the very beginning of the video when Louise puts her hand up for a Hi 5 a huge orb moves across the room in slow motion hits her hand and swoops straight up! this is called purposeful movement, he is responding to her.

For those that have been following this story he has been showing all of us that when we cross over into the light, we become light and energy. We are "INFINITE" and endless having no limits! One of the most basic laws of science is the Law of the Conservation of Energy. Energy cannot be created or destroyed; it can only be changed from one form to another. WE ARE ALL ENERGY, LIGHT AND HAVE A SPIRIT! We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.

The universe could not have created itself using natural processes because nature did not exist before the universe came into existence. Something beyond nature must have created all the energy and matter that is observed today. Present measures of energy are immeasurably enormous, indicating a power source so great that "infinite" is the best word we have to describe it.

The logical conclusion is that our supernatural Creator "GOD" with infinite power created the universe. There is no energy source capable to originate what we observe today.

Last edited by Phil's other half...Sue.; 07-25-2014 at 12:45 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sorry this post is so late but I just finished this vid last night. I could not let Phil's anniversary 09-14-2007 go by without posting on his memorial thread for all of his Scream and Fly buddies who have been following this story...
    As our investigation into the afterlife with Phil continues (you must turn your sound up to hear the Mel Meter go off and hear the EVPS); what we have going on is so unusual and there is so much I don't even know what to choose from. In the following video clip which was about 45 min. (if that) there were 3 class A EVPS (Class A - This type of EVP is loud, clear and of very high quality. The voice is easily understandable and does not need enhancement or amplification. Class A EVPs are also often (but not always) in direct response to a question being asked). I heard them as clear as day while I was watching the video. It would take me forever to go through each room and the 7 or so hours that everyone is here so I just pic a clip and view and edit because I don't want you to get bored when there is nothing so I delete those parts out, it takes forever but so worth it in the end.
    In the following video footage the first EVP was a direct response to a question that I asked Phil which was: Ya here babe, Phil? the 2nd was in direct response to our conversation about one of Phil's very close friends Kirby and the 3rd was a whistle, clear as day. At 3:44 on the video you can clearly hear the name Kirby (I point it out to you seconds after and replay it) The most amazing thing is Kirby who I have not seen in a very long time paid me a visit a couple of weeks ago to fill me in on some stuff that was going on which pertained to Phil's truck (this was NO coincidence) Phil knows everything that is going on with his stuff. I can't go into detail but trust me he is making stuff happen on the other side. I certainly wouldn't want to be on the tail end of some of it! Matt and Omar are going to crack up when they hear the EVP KIRBY....because they know Kirby well and I told them the story that Kirby told me about Phil's truck.
    The whistle at (4:55) was a direct message for Taylor, I can tell you that! I can remember the day that Taylor wanted to learn how to whistle when she was a little girl and I didn't know how. Phil and Taylor would laugh at me trying, well he sat with her and taught her how to whistle...
    The most incredible thing happened during this visit, it has never happened before at least I don't think because I have not viewed all the video footage that I have. I purposely left a minute of the beginning in the video when nothing happened so you can see what we were doing and "NOTHING" was out of place before it happened. At exactly 1:01 what appears to be something of a misty vortex appears in the room we are in and the Mel Meter goes off. Of what I understand this can happen before a manifestation...

Toward the end when I start talking to the crew about the guys that I have recently been speaking too...watch what happens in the room and listen to the Mel Meter go off, it is so apropos and pretty funny! he still has his sense of humor on the other side...sorry that I had to turn the sound off for a few minutes, personal stuff!
    Enjoy and know that your loved ones are only a thought away and Philly will prove this to all of us, that is HIS goal and the journey he is taking us on...isn't it a blessing to be able to know that when this life is over, another one awaits us where all of our loved ones reside...with all the memories of when you were together in the physical world. Life and Love don't end....and I also want to thank all you guys who have been so supportive over the years.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Priently View Post
    Sorry to hear the story, prayer for the families..

Thank You!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sorry guys it's been a while since I last posted...I actually thought I had posted this last month on Phil's anniversary but I guess I didn't so I will copy and paste what I wrote:
    As I continue my research into the afterlife with Phil 7 years to the day after his accident on 09-14-14 I sat down turned on the camera's and was stunned again...!!! I don't have any words to describe the phenomenon that me and his crew have experienced the past couple of years other than to say it is truly incredible. I was all by myself in this video, I wanted to see what I would capture alone.

I had to cut this video down because it was about an hour long... there were EVPS throughout the entire video which blew my mind, most of them were so low it was hard to make out without headphones because I only had the DVR audio on and not the microphone. If you listen and watch carefully you can hear other EVPS throughout it...the volume has to be turned up to hear them! What is truly incredible is the knock that I captured than a few minutes later I recorded an EVP with the words knock...enjoy and remember love and life never end!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi Guys, it's that time again and it's been a while since I posted but I can never let this day go by without saying hello and a few words to all of mine and Phil's friends from Scream and Fly...
    9~14~2015...It's so hard to believe that 8 years ago today, I lost my best friend, lover and partner for life. I realized today that 8 years ago I wasn't even on FB, until many years later. My social media was Scream and Fly Magazine and Phil's memorial thread where as of right now there has been 159,438 views and 733 replies. It was there that my peace and solace came from the members of the online magazine that Phil was involved with and who he was with the day of his accident. All the guys that day suffered a great deal with what they witnessed and how they tried to help Phil but to no avail, he was gone on impact. I truly owe my sanity and making it through many rough roads to all the guys on Scream and Fly who got me through the worst time of my entire life...
    Phil had friends throughout the country and different circuits of his life...
    He had his lifelong friends from school and vacation in New Hampshire days,
    his boat race friends with The American Power Boat Association,
    his New Hampshire friends, his work friends...omg the list is too long. He had more good friends than I have ever seen any one person have in my life, and they all loved him. I realized today that my social media postings came way after 2007. The video clip and pictures were taken by a friend and photographer named Shaun the day of the accident...I chose NOT to put the pictures of his boat Jimmy took from the accident in this video.
    The following video is of Phil doing what he loved doing the best, blasting down the water, hair blowing back, eyes with goggles so they can't pop out lol and trying to get just one more mile and hour, he was a speed freak and his nickname was Fast Phil ...I am not doom and gloom and the videos and picture do not bother me or make me sad in any way in fact they make me remember what a fun loving guy he was...there will never be another Philly, he truly was one of a kind and I will always remember him with love and happiness not sadness because I know one day we WILL see each other again... <3 you can click on the vimeo to enlarge the video!

Last edited by Phil's other half...Sue.; 09-14-2015 at 01:46 AM.

16. Likes Rich Owen liked this post
Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 LastLast