Thread: SST-120 Boat

SST-120 Boat

Caniff SST-120 For Sale will sell less power head and gear case boat is in great condition, had the bottom redone has not been run since, front running boat been #1 Qual. and run up front, boat is very stable handles great. outstanding first time tunnel boat, Hull will handle 2.5 Merc. comes with eng. hood and 120 tunner, up down in out pumps, studs down center, fuel sys, steering, wiring eng. and raido, spare tips and nose cone and one junk rear cowl (spare) for boat, 7500.00 also road trailer with spare. 913-449-1331
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF00009.JPG 
Views:	564 
Size:	97.4 KB 
ID:	126854  
    Last edited by stang; 05-27-2007 at 10:04 PM.
    once you go black you never go back

Sst-120

ttt, ttt.

Sst-120

Need room, boat needs to go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0111.JPG 
Views:	251 
Size:	82.7 KB 
ID:	129412  

What year is the hull? What type of damage has it had in the past if any?

Sst-120

99 but was not raced till 2000. Only Damage that I know of was the right front sponson was knocked off about 2' been fixed right and at the same time had the bottom trued and has not been raced since. Boat has not been in the water since 05

Caniff SST-120

Boat has to go ASAP Boat with Steering, Fuel cell only, 2000.00 Need room. Bring your trailer. Have too many and one on the way.

how much for boat,trailer,rigging,center section,lower unit gearcase and cowling thanks !!!!

11000.00 but I think the boat is sold, no money as of yet.

ok let me know if you dont mind thanks!!

Jim, congrats on your win in Peoria! Those Sticker Dude Graphics make that boat really fast I guess.

I did put a little blurb up on his website - if you go to http://www.stickerdude.com click on the racing link.

Way to go.

Also, anybody that may be interested in this boat...Jim's stuff is always ridiculously clean and trick not to mention fast.
    Sam Baker
    It's not a Tunnel boat...it's three V-Bottoms fiberglassed together!

Thanks Sam, there was some luck involved, made a bad prop call from the start just did not want to belive the data from the computer wont do that again. Looks like I have about 4 buyers for the boat no money as of yet

850-545-6712 lets talk thanks casey!!!!

I will try and give you a call tonight or tomorrow, getting ready to go to a Race in PA.