User Tag List

Page 10 of 77 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 60 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh my god - Aussies are lurking here everywhere - and they're bullet owners

Here's mine.

BTW, I posted up a thread on the Props / Tuning Board. Am having huge issues getting it sorted out with the new motor. Any advice you guys can bring would be greatly apprecated.

Cheers,
    Oz

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ragin

Wats The Set Up Probs Theres Enuff Of These Things About To Get You On The Right Side Of Fast You Had Her Long, All These Bullets Are Showin Up That Have Been In Powerboat Magazine
    Tim

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz Dude View Post
    Oh my god - Aussies are lurking here everywhere - and they're bullet owners

Here's mine.

BTW, I posted up a thread on the Props / Tuning Board. Am having huge issues getting it sorted out with the new motor. Any advice you guys can bring would be greatly apprecated.

Cheers,
    Oz
    Hi, cool boat! It looks as i it should be rigged with a 15" mid to get the weight down a bit.
    //aeneas

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Guys,

Thanks for the comments...

plasterer tim - can't believe you remember my boat being in Power Boat magazine. 10 years ago last month!! I rang the editors a couple of months ago and told them that I had done another work over on the boat to go back into racing and they told me it would make a great follow up story for them BUT Powerboat Magazine is now officially dead They ran their last issue in August. Oh well, still have my old copy at home in the cupboard

The last couple of weeks has seen some big improvements. Looks like we've sorted out the fuel gremlins. We virtually started from scratch with the fuel system. New (bigger) pickup in the tank, bigger lines, thoroughly cleaned the water separator housing, and new lines up to the motor.

We had a practice run for the Sydney Beridge race (it's on in 2 weeks) on Saturday. We put in at Brooklyn, pulled the guys up and ran the full course to Windsor. We ran early but it was crap weather - good for us though - we saw 5 boats in 70 miles

The power now seems to be there in the motor that was lacking previously and we pulled out hard with a 23P LaserII but next season we're stepping up and I need to rig with a 28P but the motor just doesn't want to turn that sort of pitch out of the hole.

After the Bridge I'm hoping to have some more props lined up to play with. Am also looking into a whale tail to see if that'll help push the nose down quicker out of the hole. That alone might allow us to go bigger on the prop cause we should get more forward motion.

aeneas - funny you should say that - we were discussing mid sections on the weekend. It would certainly lower the motor a bit but the opposing problem is that the back of the boat already sits way down in the water at idle. Another 5" would wee the bottom of the cowl below the water line...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi man, When I had the 2.5 200hp on My 1650, Running a 28p Trophy Plus i was getting mid to high 80mph with the 6000rpm rev limiter, Could of gone faster if i had set the motor up right.

GO THE BULLETS!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Down Under

yall have some seriously good looking boats down there.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heres a few from a recent day out on Botany Bay...

First one although not a Bullet is my STV Euro, Then a 20" (Bullet 2000), 16" (my old 1650 Bullet), and 2 x 17" (1750's).

Here is another shot of my Euro, i know its a Bullet thread but hey its my new toy!

Finally a pic of the Bullets by themselves for all you Bullet nuts!

Cheers

Adam

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do any of you guy`d down under remember what boat it was that Warby drove in the Parker enduro back in the early 80`s? I wanna say it was a Flightcraft but i`m not sure.

DB

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who built the Euro?

Ló fasz racing
    Joe Horvath

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jphii View Post
    Who built the Euro?
    It's an original Triad, was Red/White Gel, but now 2-pak.

Adam

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey BULLET 1650, Are you comming out on Australia Day?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bullet 1650 - that STV looks awesome dude! You need to post some pics of that up in the main sections of the board - the guys in the US will love the 2pak work. I would love to see that thing in person...

The Bullets also look good all lined up in a row. Nice to see a few of them together. I should drag min down there so I can see where you guys run around. Do you go up past Kangaroo Point into the river? I have a mate building a house there and he's always on me about boats tearing past and wants me to bring mine down.

17 Mantra Missile - we ran the Trophy Plus prop just before Christmas (boat only) and pulled a nice neat 90mph out of it. It still had more in it but I was restricted to a busy river so only had small areas to play in. Now we have the foil fitted I'm gonna see how it likes it. I think we should be able to pull 95-96 out of it but I'll have to make sure I have an extra set of nuts for that

If you guys wanna catch up sometime, PM me your mobile numbers and we'll set something up...

Oz

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For sure man, email me n i will reply my number, My email address is king_of_da_ladies06@hotmail.com
    Cheers

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    17 Matra - Most likely i will be out on Australia day, will you be out there with a few boats? Was planning on being on the harbour in a mates yacht, but that might not eventuate. River sounds good to me.

Oz Dude - Yeah i had a few pics up on the STV forum, seemed to go down well with the US guys. We boat all up and down the river, from Botany Bay right up to Flower Power (Chipping Norton) way. Beyond that it gets kinda dirty and speed restricted. Let me know when your bringing your rig down, we can meet up at the club for a beer.

Adam

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Adam,

Sounds good to me. I'd love a ride in that STV just so I can see how they ride.

What's it like for skiing at speed on your river?? The Hawkesbury is well and truly done and dusted on a weekend now till it gets cold again and it's not always doable for us to put in through the week. I need to give my guys a good stretch of water to practice on without having to slow down every 2 minutes for bloody wakeboard boats...

Oz

Page 10 of 77 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 60 ... LastLast