Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cool 1970's hull wanted for a family jet boat project.

I am looking for a 1970's jet boat hull to fix up for a cool family ride. The wife is wanting a larger boat than our 16" Checkmate. I like the looks of the 1970's Jolly Rodger the Pioneer and the CMC Cobra jet. I also like the Apollo and the American boats from the 1970's. I want to build a good 350 for it and run a berkley pump. Thanks Fred!
    86 Checkmate Enticer 6' jack plate hyd-steering 2.0 merc cowl vents low water scoops laser II floor stringers vinyl gauges and wiring all new (BOAT IS SOLD) 78 CVX20 Jet Project in the works BBC conversion. SML SUPERJETS

I have a 24 Hawiian day cruiser I put a tripple 3/4" transom in it years ago.When I got it it had twin brackets with 275 mercsIt had a piece of aluminium over the transom to cover the cutout for the jet pump.I was going to slick it out after I put the transom in but never did.

It's got a bunch of crap in it Pic1&2. Pic3 Sitting waiting on me to fix it with some of the other projects.

Lord help us.
    racemore01@comcast.net

Oh the Pic's I do have it of the trailer with the leaves cleaned off the deck
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hawiain.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	111907   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	haw2.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	111908   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my junk.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	111909  
    Last edited by Racemore; 07-28-2006 at 08:57 PM.

Lord help us.
    racemore01@comcast.net

Thanks for the pics

Thanks Racemore but a 24' is a tad larger than I want to go with. I hope to find a 18' to 19' boat but not a drag style or bubble deck. I hope to find a Carlson style boat with a windshield. Thanks Ferd !
    Last edited by 86ENTICER; 07-28-2006 at 10:14 PM.
    86 Checkmate Enticer 6' jack plate hyd-steering 2.0 merc cowl vents low water scoops laser II floor stringers vinyl gauges and wiring all new (BOAT IS SOLD) 78 CVX20 Jet Project in the works BBC conversion. SML SUPERJETS

Cool This is my friend's 1970 CV19

Cool This is his knock around boat

This is his go fast boat

Cool Love that rooster

I have what you're looking for

1979 Centurian Jet Boat - 18 ft. - on trailer - Berkley Jet Pump - looking to get boat out of my yard - all parts for big block Chevy - call me - want to sell cheap. 717-871-6239 after 6pm ask for Mark. Have PA title for boat and trailer. Give e-mail address if you want pictures.

Pics of the 1979 Centurian jet wanted

Quote Originally Posted by markp2004
    1979 Centurian Jet Boat - 18 ft. - on trailer - Berkley Jet Pump - looking to get boat out of my yard - all parts for big block Chevy - call me - want to sell cheap. 717-871-6239 after 6pm ask for Mark. Have PA title for boat and trailer. Give e-mail address if you want pictures.
    Hi Mark, love to take a look at it. My email is wickedrister1659@cox.net Looking forward to the pics. Thanks Fred !

Cool Email Pics of your boat Mark

Hi Mark, I want to see that boat. I keep checking my e-mail for the pics of the Centurian but no pics. Please shoot them over to me when you have the time. A road trip to PA from VA won't be that bad if I like the boat. Thanks Fred!

Cool List Of The Jet Boat Hulls I'm Looking For

The GMC-Cobra jet, the Jolly rodger, the Apollo, the Pioneer, and the Anerican skier. All of these boats look to be nearly the same in design. For all I know the may have all been made from the same mold? If any one has one they want to sell or has any history or information on them please get in contact with me. Thank you ! Fred www.wickedrister1659@cox.net

I think you might like this.My buddy had one back when I had my jet and it was a cool boat.He used to spin it out and throw water all over me.I terrorized him with my jetovater though.Good family boat.it's on e-bay an I don't know how to post it although I've seen it done.

The item # is 300013982838
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5f_2.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	8.1 KB 
ID:	112338  

Lord help us.
    racemore01@comcast.net

Thumbs up Carlson pic

Quote Originally Posted by Racemore
    I think you might like this.My buddy had one back when I had my jet and it was a cool boat.He used to spin it out and throw water all over me.I terrorized him with my jetovater though.Good family boat.it's on e-bay an I don't know how to post it although I've seen it done.

The item # is 300013982838

Thanks Racemore that is a cool classic. I check on E-bay every day or two. I found a mint condition Gmc Cobra Jet last week but it was higher than I wanted to go. If you want to check out some other classic jet boats click on this link. http://www.teshio.com/JetBoat/jetboats.html

Cool Mark's Centurian

Mark thanks for the pics. That is a cool looking boat, it reminds me of the Hurst jet boats. It's not really the hull design I was looking for but it would be a fun project. What kind of price do you have on it and what part of PA are you in?

Thanks Fred !!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast