Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. 24' Pantera for sale

24' Pantera Sport. Always been a freshwater boat. Completely re-done in 04. 20k worth of custom paint work. 475 HP 454. All new interior done by the factory. This boat is immaculate and extremelly slick !!!!!! $ 22,000 Anyone interested ? e-mail me at littledcsrodshop@comcast.net for more pictures or info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	side.jpg 
Views:	597 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	102233   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	on trailer.JPG 
Views:	861 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	102234  

2. A few more pics.

Name:	MVC-007S.JPG 
Views:	459 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	102235   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Outdrive.JPG 
Views:	441 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	102236  

3. 2 more

Name:	Ghost pantera.jpg 
Views:	333 
Size:	17.3 KB 
ID:	102237   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MVC-002S.JPG 
Views:	402 
Size:	30.3 KB 
ID:	102238  

A little more help

What year is the hull, where are you located, top speed, motor and drive age?

The more you tell, the less questions you will get!
    TV

5. the hull is a 79 with a few updates not yet availible on the new boats.
    such as a custom moulded dash panel, fiberglass flush mount deck hatch &
    flush mount hinges , Moulded in fiberglass NACA air ducts in the side.
    The motor has less than 10 hrs on it since I completely went through it last july. I put a new set of power forged pistons 9.4:1 , Gapless rings ,
    all new Tri-metal race bearings , ARP wave lock rod bolts , New Hydrolic cam, lifters , springs , profesional port-work on heads, Harland Sharp 1.8:1
    roller rockers , Edelbrock performer 2.0 intake with 750 cfm Holley , Brand new set of Lightning Marine headers. Ect...... The boat runs 70 on GPS with a stock 25 pitch prop. I personally feel that there is a couple more mph left in it with a little prop tunning.

6. Oh yeah, I am located in Athens, TN

24 Pantera

Is That A Alpha Outdrive Or Bravo? Is It The Original?

24 Pantera

Does The Trailer Come With It?

Quote Originally Posted by BUCKWILD
    Is That A Alpha Outdrive Or Bravo? Is It The Original?

looks like a TRS to me

10. The drive is a TRS. (thanks rchevelle.) Yes the trailer is included in the price.

11. A couple more shots.

Name:	MVC-010S.JPG 
Views:	200 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	102311   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MVC-020S.JPG 
Views:	275 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	102312  

Quote Originally Posted by littledcsrodshop
    The drive is a TRS. (thanks rchevelle.) Yes the trailer is included in the price.
    Beutiful boat, if I wasnt neck deep into mine, I would be all over it.

If anyone is interested, you cant go wrong, so long as the boat has been well kept, or properly restored, this design(including hulls of the same design, superboat etc.) is the best handling offshore of its size, if you need pics of our 24 raceboat(Kean) to prove this to you, I can provide them, you will not believe the water these things can handle, and survive.

13. Thanks for the complements ( rchevelle ) He is right about these Pantera's
    You will not get a better handling , better ridding , better built roughwater
    boat in its size class period ! And I also agree that the Kean University 24'
    Pantera can provide plenty of pictures of what a " little fish can do in a big pond." I would encourage anyone interested to do a little reserch on Pantera boats, ask around about their build quality, and I can assure you that you will not be dissapointed. As far as the boat being well kept, It has ALWAYS been a freshwater boat, and has ALWAYS been kept indoors.
    I have a few pictures of this boats condition ( In it's original gelcoat.)before I started on it. I also still have the original interior that does not have a rip or tear in it anywhere. As for it being properly restored
    that is what I was born doing. I am a custom Painter, body man , fabricator by trade. All of the work with the exception of the seats was done in house here at my shop by me. The seats were done by Pantera.
    Here are a couple of pictures of a Street rod that I recently finished up,
    and was working on at the same time I was finishing up my Pantera. It is a 37 ford belonging to a customer of mine. The pictures were taken at the 2004 NSRA Street Rod Nationals in Lousville, KY. It was one of 25-30 cars out of 14,000+ that was indoors, It sat in PPG Paints rather large display area. The car later sold and went on to win the dream car paint award at the 2005 Goodguys Southern Nationals in Jacksonville, Fl. I know someone
    may say what does that have to do with your boat ? I would say that if I
    was interested in a boat that may or may not be a bit of a drive to go see
    it would encouraging to me to know that all of the work was done by a reputable person. Because trust me I have seen some pretty shabby work done by " so called professionals " I can assure anyone that if they come look at this boat that you will not leave dissapointed !! Although you may be minus a little cash, and towing a really cool True offshore boat!!
    ( SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG POST. ) P.S. the pictures will be on the next post.

14. Here are 2 of the Street Rod. If any of you guys keep up with cars much, or caught one of the early eppisodes of the show Rides. That is the 1200 HP Twin Turbo 1962 Chicayne, built by Troy Trepenier, from Rad Rides by Troy that you can see in the background on the lift. Later , Scott

Name:	MVC-019S.JPG 
Views:	99 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	102363   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MVC-016S.JPG 
Views:	90 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	102364  

15. 2 more.

Name:	MVC-020S.JPG 
Views:	70 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	102365   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MVC-022S.JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	102366  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast