Mounting the LED underwater light directly on the trim tab makes installation of underwater lighting much easier. Wiring is routed through the tab transom plate for a clean installation. This gives one the ability to trim the tab down into the water or at the surface of the water, giving one different options in lighting effects. The robust stainless steel bracket holds 4” or 6” lights in white, blue, red, or green.
The Trim Tab
Livorsi's billet trim tabs stretch across the boating spectrum; models are available for performance boats, center consoles, cruisers, workboats, run-abouts and military boats from 20 to 50 feet and for use with 12 and 24 volt systems.
Tabs are built from CNC machined billet aluminum and are Mil-Spec hard coat anodized, topped with a powder coat finish and 5 anodes to prevent corrosion. Tabs are now available to be customized with private labeling. The company logo gets laser etched on the powder coat or anodize finish, which anneals the metal and makes it impervious to saltwater corrosion.
The electronic sender models are capable of providing trim indication on compatible NMEA 2000® systems and Mercury VesselView®. The electronic IP68 sensor used on these tabs directly plugs into Livorsi's LED Position Indicators for immediate indication.
Hydraulic cylinders are designed with dual seals and 1500 PSI working pressure. Bolt patterns include Mercury, Dana, Eddie, and a smaller Livorsi bolt pattern for space sensitive applications. Livorsi’s 950EM trim tabs are a direct factory replacement for Mercury tabs. Transom angles on these tabs may be adjusted without the need for special tools, which makes these tabs easy to install and modify.
• Available with 4 or 6 inch underwater LED Lights
• Available in 11 powder coat colors
• Available with private labeling
• Models are available for performance boats, center consoles, run-abouts, cruisers, workboats and military boats
• For use on boats 20 - 50 feet
• Available for 12 and 24 volt configurations
• Choose between LED electronic position indication (plug and play) or mechanical position indication (uses 33C cables)
• Electronic models are compatible with NMEA 2000® compliant systems and Mercury VesselView®
• The electronic IP68 Sensor plugs directly to Livorsi’s LED Position Indicator
• Tabs are CNC machined from billet aluminum, no casting
• Tabs are Mil-Spec hard coat anodized to prevent corrosion
• Bolt patterns include Mercury and a smaller Livorsi bolt pattern
• Adjustable transom angles without the use of special tools
• Hydraulic cylinders are designed for 1500 PSI working pressure with dual seals
• Five anodes for added salt water protection
Trim Tab Kits Include:
• Two billet tabs
• Two pumps
• Stainless steel mounting hardware
• Through hull fittings
• Stainless steel braided hoses sold separately
These new billet trim tabs are available for electronic or mechanical trim indication. The electronic sender models are capable of reading trim indication with compatible NMEA 2000® compliant systems, Mercury VesselView® and Livorsi plug and play LED Position Indicators.
For more information please call Livorsi at 847.752.2700.