new trim tabs are now available with a brilliant powder coat finish and private label options. Compare and save with the highest quality Billet Tab on the market.
Tabs are built from CNC machined billet aluminum and are Mil-Spec hard coat anodized, topped with a powder coat finish and 5 anodes to prevent corrosion.
Livorsi Marine's billet trim tabs stretch across the boating spectrum; models are available for performance boats, center consoles, cruisers, workboats, run-abouts and military boats from 20 to 50 feet.
The electronic sender models are capable of reading trim indication with compatible NMEA 2000® compliant systems and Mercury VesselView®. The electronic IP68 sensor used on these tabs directly plugs to Livorsi's LED Position Indicators for immediate indication.
Bolt patterns include a direct factory replacement for Mercury 280 and 380 K-Plane® trim tabs and a smaller Livorsi bolt pattern for space sensitive applications where a larger transom plate just won't fit. Three available cylinder pin locations allow for varying transom angles. Also, no special tools are required making these tabs easy to install and modify for your application.
• Available in 11 powder coat colors
• Available with private labeling
• Electronic trim tab models feature a IP68 sensor which plugs directly to Livorsi's LED Position Indicator
• Models are available for performance boats, center consoles, run-abouts, cruisers, workboats and military boats
• For use on boats 20 - 50 feet
• Available for 12 and 24 volt configurations
• Choose between LED electronic position indication (plug and play) or mechanical position indication (uses 33C cables)
• Electronic models are compatible with NMEA 2000® compliant systems and Mercury VesselView®
• Tabs are CNC machined from billet aluminum, no casting
• Bolt patterns include Mercury and a smaller Livorsi bolt pattern for limited transom space
• Adjust to different transom angles without the use of special tools
• Five anodes for added salt water protection
• Stainless steel braided hoses sold separately