Tabs are built from CNC machined billet aluminum and are Mil-Spec hard coat anodized, topped with a powder coat finish and 5 anodes to prevent corrosion. Your company logo gets laser etched on the powder coat and anodized finish.
Livorsi's billet trim tabs stretch across the boating spectrum; models are available for performance boats, center consoles, cruisers, workboats, run-abouts and military boats from 20 to 50 feet.
The electronic sender models are capable of reading trim indication with compatible NMEA 2000® compliant systems and Mercury VesselView®. The electronic IP68 sensor used on these tabs directly plugs to Livorsi's LED Position Indicators for immediate indication.
Hydraulic cylinders are designed with dual seals and 1500 PSI working pressure. Bolt patterns include a direct factory replacement for Mercury 950 trim tab and a smaller Livorsi bolt pattern for center consoles. Transom angles on these tabs may be adjusted without the need for special tools making these tabs easy to install and modify for your application.
- Available in 11 powder coat colors and private labeling
- Mil-Spec hard coat anodized topped with a powder coat finish to prevent corrosion
- For use on boats 20 - 50 feet
- Choose between plug and play LED electronic position indication or mechanical position indication (uses 33C cables)
- Electronic models are compatible with NMEA 2000® compliant systems and Mercury VesselView®
- Tabs are CNC machined from billet aluminum, no castings
- Tabs are Mil-Spec hard coat anodized to prevent corrosion
- Bolt patterns include Mercury and a smaller Livorsi bolt pattern for center consoles
- All hinge pins and hardware are stainless steel
- Adjustable transom angles without the use of special tools
- Hydraulic cylinders are designed for 1500 PSI working pressure with dual seals
- These cylinders may be serviced
- Five anodes for complete saltwater protection
- Stainless steel braided hoses sold separately
Electronic trim tab models feature a IP68 sensor which plugs directly to Livorsi's LED Position Indicator
For more information about our trim tabs or indicators please visit our website www.livorsi.com.
- LED Position Indicators
- LED Position Indicator Calibration Video
- Livorsi Electronic Throttle-Mechanical Shift
- New Options for Vantage View® CAN Bus Gauges
- Livorsi Marine Dash Designer
To request the Industrial Catalog, click here
View our Vol. 18 Catalog online, click here